• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
How about without makeup? It looks caked on. My friend who was watching with me last night said she looked dirty and she (the friend) just wanted her (Eva Marie) to take a bath. I'm not usually one to pile on about looks or anything, but I understand where she was coming from...

Sounds good to me. The Rumble return, that is.

What do you mean by dirty?

kiguel182

They should have Bryan enter at 30th and then last up until the final two and be eliminated by Owens and have the person who wins it be a heel.

They can create a great heel on the back of Bryan. They need to be smart about it.

I doubt he will ever be WWE champion again because of his health issues but there are a lot of ways to use him and he is very popular obviously.

Zach

Hey, don't do this. Please. I know you probably don't care but we literally can't sell them after you look inside them and the person that works closest to toys is blamed and yelled at when these stupid blind boxes are opened. I don't enjoy being forced to coach a team member because people like to open stuff out of their control and it sucks for the one coached because it can keep them from raises and various promotions.

Never considered this. Sounds horrible for you. Not that I would ever do it myself. The closest I've got is giving one of those mystery Simpsons Lego character things a proper rubdown to try and determine if it had an afro because I didn't want to buy Patty or Selma for my son. He ended up with Selma anyway. v_v

kiguel182

Daniel Bryan's co-author's constant mentioning of "beloved couple Braniel" is the only downside I can find in his book so far.

But I get it, he was following them leading up to Mania 30, when Bryan was so popular Brie must have seemed like a huge beloved star in New Orleans. But I don't think they were ever considered a beloved couple by anyone. In fact, all the stuff they did on camera, esp that Kane fued, was blood-boilingly bad.

Also, Braniel... Fucking Braniel.

The best line of the book so far was Bryan going "Of course not, they were magic fucking candles!" (Probably paraphrasing a bit here before the last three words)

The whole preludes are easily the worst parts of the book. Not only aren't they weirdly written but are just uninteresting and break the pace of it.

He also likes to call Brie beautiful every chance he gets. It's weird.

She just looks unclean, what with the... excessive modifications to her person. *shrug*

I don't understand if you mean you smell you need to take a shower, or your dirty you probably sleep with everyone.

Either way, She is phenomenally beautiful, and she often takes my breath away.

KissVibes

Banned
Never considered this. Sounds horrible for you. Not that I would ever do it myself. The closest I've got is giving one of those mystery Simpsons Lego character things a proper rubdown to try and determine if it had an afro because I didn't want to buy Patty or Selma for my son. He ended up with Selma anyway. v_v

It's fucking stupid but the vendor doesn't want opened blind boxes repackaged so Target has to eat the cost. As you can imagine, people open TOO FUCKING MANY of them to find the right figure, to steal them, or to confirm they could accurately feel out which character they guessed it was. The coaching system is terrible too since they just count as black marks and something as simple as "didn't stop guest from opening $3 item" appears as bad as "Accidentally left ipad case unlocked and two were stolen."

I get that its retail and all that, but it blows for people who are in their first job and end up with negative marks on their profile. It can impact promotions, yearly bonuses, and of course can cost you a reference for future employment.

Can't wait until I am finished with school and don't have to deal with as many stupid systems.

Heel

Hey, don't do this. Please. I know you probably don't care but we literally can't sell them after you look inside them and the person that works closest to toys is blamed and yelled at when these stupid blind boxes are opened. I don't enjoy being forced to coach a team member because people like to open stuff out of their control and it sucks for the one coached because it can keep them from raises and various promotions.

Don't worry, Shark. I was just kidding.

There's nothing worse than people who open stuff at stores without paying. Especially people who sample snacks and drinks at the grocery.

jyIP8zW.png

Zach

I don't understand if you mean you smell you need to take a shower, or your dirty you probably sleep with everyone.

Either way, She is phenomenally beautiful, and she often takes my breath away.

She can sleep with whomever she wants. It would be uncouth of me to judge someone for that, unless they're sleeping with Michael Hayes.

Zach

It's fucking stupid but the vendor doesn't want opened blind boxes repackaged so Target has to eat the cost. As you can imagine, people open TOO FUCKING MANY of them to find the right figure, to steal them, or to confirm they could accurately feel out which character they guessed it was. The coaching system is terrible too since they just count as black marks and something as simple as "didn't stop guest from opening $3 item" appears as bad as "Accidentally left ipad case unlocked and two were stolen."

I get that its retail and all that, but it blows for people who are in their first job and end up with negative marks on their profile. It can impact promotions, yearly bonuses, and of course can cost you a reference for future employment.

Can't wait until I am finished with school and don't have to deal with as many stupid systems.

That's ridiculous. Again, my apologies for having to deal with such nonsense.

Hah, yeah, he does okay. Since his heel turn in PROGRESS, since he's tried to show some creativity (as cringe-worthy as you may find it), he's already been booked in more promotions this year than at any other point in his career, so he must be doing something right. The British wrestling scene may be comparatively small, may be largely ignored by the wider wrestling world, but there are few in this country who can get a reaction like Havoc can in PROGRESS.

Oh, i'm not dissing. Well I am, but i'm not particularly bothered. It works, it's dreadful but it works haha. I find it funny, how that could attract people. He sounds ridiculous, looks ridiculous, but that's the English fans. Half of us are idiots. IMO Progress are such an overrated company here, Rev Pro and PCW are much better wrestling products.

kiguel182

No one was actually impressed with that Eva match, were they? It was sloppy Raw-tier stuff.

It wasn't good.

She moved slow and awkward with no expression or charisma.

But it was her first real match and she doesn't have a ton of experience so it is to be expected. Let's wait to see if she can improve.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
No one was actually impressed with that Eva match, were they? It was sloppy Raw-tier stuff.

Bruh, these ant-smark smarks have decided to back everything Eva does and pretend like she'll be the next Sara Del Ray with just a little bit more seasoning. I see through these cats, bruh.

klonere

Banned
Bruh, these ant-smark smarks have decided to back everything Eva does and pretend like she'll be the next Sara Del Ray with just a little bit more seasoning. I see through these cats, bruh.

Don't front you were holding your crotch like Ghost watching her do her thing down in NXT

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Here's the thing though, in the Johnny Ace era they threw Divas who were even worse in the ring than the red queen on Smackdown and Raw because they were super hot. Including both Bellas. Both of which did actually figure out how to wrestle in the past two years, one quite well in fact. I'm not kidding around when I say Nikki is one of the better strikers in the WWE right now, she has really convincing forearm shivers and kicks. Her moves look like they hurt, which is always a plus, she has a good finishing move and she does all of the basics well.

Does that mean the Red Queen will do the same thing? Absolutely not. Does it mean she can go from someone who should not be wrasslin on tv to someone who can go? Maybe!

What are everybody's fave five twitter exchanges of 2015 so far?

1. Tyler Breeze/Hideo Itami/Tyson Kidd
2. CM Punk/Virgil
3. When Josh Matthews told JR to kill himself or something
4-5. ???

Oh, i'm not dissing. Well I am, but i'm not particularly bothered. It works, it's dreadful but it works haha. I find it funny, how that could attract people. He sounds ridiculous, looks ridiculous, but that's the English fans. Half of us are idiots.

If there's one reason why it worked above all others it's because it was just a great bit of storytelling, simple as. I haven't seen much since that has been able to match it (storyline-wise) in British wrestling, personally.

IMO Progress are such an overrated company here, Rev Pro and PCW are much better wrestling products.

Both are good at providing 'dream matches' (although the ex-WWE/TNA guys in PCW do nothing for me), but can be lacking when you take the imports away. I'll agree that PROGRESS is overrated somewhat, but I think one of the reasons it is being championed so much recently (and the same goes for ICW) is that they're a British product, promoting on the back of British talent and they're selling out every show.

Kaladin

I'll have to admit, that Sliced Bread #2 Eva did ranks up there with the most assisted moves I've ever seen. She ran up the turnbuckle, but the other woman did like a modified backdrop suplex to help her get over and I feel like the other woman did most of the work and gravity did the rest.

If there's one reason why it worked above all others it's because it was just a great bit of storytelling, simple as. I haven't seen much since that has been able to match it (storyline-wise) in British wrestling, personally.

Both are good at providing 'dream matches' (although the ex-WWE/TNA guys in PCW do nothing for me), but can be lacking when you take the imports away. I'll agree that PROGRESS is overrated somewhat, but I think one of the reasons it is being championed so much recently (and the same goes for ICW) is that they're a British product, promoting on the back of British talent and they're selling out every show.

Don't get me started on ICW. I know somebody who went to their show in Nottingham recently and WWE were down the road in Birmingham, they started the show with a whole big "Fuck WWE" speech and the first hour there were 3 stunners, 4 rock bottoms and a Mr Socko joke.

Sigh. Whatever guys.

Kaiterra

Banned
tumblr_nhmcnz8zDp1qe2qqzo5_400.gif

Here's the thing though, in the Johnny Ace era they threw Divas who were even worse in the ring than the red queen on Smackdown and Raw because they were super hot. Including both Bellas. Both of which did actually figure out how to wrestle in the past two years, one quite well in fact. I'm not kidding around when I say Nikki is one of the better strikers in the WWE right now, she has really convincing forearm shivers and kicks. Her moves look like they hurt, which is always a plus, she has a good finishing move and she does all of the basics well.

Does that mean the Red Queen will do the same thing? Absolutely not. Does it mean she can go from someone who should not be wrasslin on tv to someone who can go? Maybe!

Yeah I'm just always afraid of it just becoming more of that. Eva seems about as good as she can or should be for her experience right now and if she can become really good then that look (that robe especially was on point) and some real skills she'll be moneyyyyyyyyy

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Five Nights at Freddys 4 left me legit shook after 23 minutes as I was livestreaming. 2 of the biggest scares I've ever had in my life, friends.

Vader actually deleted the tweets. Stro has a reputation for leaving people shook from beyond the grave, but his Twitter game caught Vader in a web of destruction.
Vader was so damn shook, he started tweeting pics of fitness models wearing sheer bikinis.

Godhand, the sensational character find of 1998, from Ehrgeiz https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehrgeiz
657982-ken_mishima.jpg
Oh I thought they were both modded skins. I had that game, don't remember much about it though.

Top Bottom