• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CJrXv4WVEAEjT0D.jpg

Gonzalez

Banned
If we want to go the shallow route, I think Emma's much more attractive, has a hot accent, lives the carny lifestyle and she can actually wrestle.
The only time I find Emma to be hot is when she's doing the Evil Emma hip swivel.
bWKZm5B.gif

She needs to incorporate that into 95% of her offense.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Look I Eva is terrible as a wrestler, and has no business lacing up. But I have to say, if she looks this good while wrestling every night...

UAxMBDu.gif

I don't care, I'll watch.
Kind of odd how they just got rid of her theme would've worked with the new entrance and return.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
He's got enough problems as it is now that his mistress is a contestant on Tough Enough. How long can he keep acting like he doesn't know who she is?

anigif_enhanced-1379-1410918319-10.gif
Concussions can have long-term effects that do not get detected until much later on in life. Please. Don't try this at home.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So I'm watching this Eva match and she isn't even bad. She's already done more moves than Baron Corbin and in comparison to say Kelly Kelly she looks like a goddamn vet. She even ran the match at an AJ Lee pace and will have a better career than say Bull Dempsey.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No he is wrestling on Smackdown right now.

My bad, saw that wwe uploaded a owens / Balor video for takeover Brooklyn on youtube and thought that was the next special, I guess it's a old video

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Naomi is looking really good, and I don't mean in a shallow way. She's been good in this match.

She just needs to make her strikes as stiff as her grappling. I liked that sitout slam and the flying forearm.

Fox318

The edited cheers are so obvious and obnoxious on smackdown it actually makes it hard to watch.

It makes fake sports feel more fake.

It's fucking stupid but the vendor doesn't want opened blind boxes repackaged so Target has to eat the cost. As you can imagine, people open TOO FUCKING MANY of them to find the right figure, to steal them, or to confirm they could accurately feel out which character they guessed it was. The coaching system is terrible too since they just count as black marks and something as simple as "didn't stop guest from opening $3 item" appears as bad as "Accidentally left ipad case unlocked and two were stolen."

I get that its retail and all that, but it blows for people who are in their first job and end up with negative marks on their profile. It can impact promotions, yearly bonuses, and of course can cost you a reference for future employment.

Can't wait until I am finished with school and don't have to deal with as many stupid systems.
Meanwhile I can't get employees to even walk around their department looking for opened items. Then they wonder why we have so much theft in the store.

Ithil

The edited cheers are so obvious and obnoxious on smackdown it actually makes it hard to watch.

It makes fake sports feel more fake.

The hairdryer/seagull pop they use for Smackdown is a sound effect that was in No Mercy for god's sake. You'd think in 15 years they could record some new audience sounds.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know we've talked about ti before, but it is crazy to me how over Hogan's Undisputed run was. Like multiple 'biggest WWE ovations ever' in the same year for him. So many fan signs.
T8OXbq0.jpg

Look at all those signs.

Fox318

Is it more of the idea of "it would be better without X wrestlers" or is it still the booking?

It's both.

Plus edited boos for Sasha and cheers for Nikki.

There has been 0 things Nikki has done or earned to be a face.

Hell she fucking barely defends her title.

Barrage

I'm confused with all the omplaints about Owens being "just another guy"..what exactly should he be doing right now? Feuding with the heel World Champion? Fighting and beating Lesnar three months into the company? Then what? THERE IS NO MORE OVER FACE THAN JOHN CENA.

Truth is, I think a lot of those complaints would disappear if he was booked the EXACT same way, but he had won the Rubber match with Cena and was the U.S. Champion. Which means the whining goes from "he's being booked poorly" to "my favourite didn't win".

tm24

He has this natural charisma that is off the charts. Even when I can't understand some of what he says due to my Spanish being meh, he says it in such a way. He carries it in such a way. He's got some kind of presence that he earned rather than was given which I don't know if I've ever seen before. Your 'presence' when people talk in terms of wrestling always felt like something as a result of your look, but it felt like his was something he worked towards. When people talk about how enthralling Pentagon's promos are even in Spanish, I wonder how they'd take to Perro because I think that's where Pentagon got it from.

It's always the selfish answer, but I have lots of thoughts of all the stuff we could have had that will never happen. I think about him feuding with ADR, I think about a 'cool heel' Perro vs a super rudo LA Park where they trash an entire arena like it was the ressurection of Funk vs Lawler or Brody vs Abdullah. I think about him in Lucha Underground and how well they would take to him and use him. Hell, in that alternate universe, I think about him in NJPW bringing Pentagon, Hector Garza, Taya, and Cibernetico with him. I think about a Perros del Mal invasion in NJPW being a huge fucking thing and him getting over with your Japanese Bullet Club fan types. I think about him feuding with Liger, biting his mask, feuding with the old heads, wrestling Nagata or AJ.

As a person, the loss is tragic. As a wrestling fan, it's tragic and incredibly disappointing.
284671486.jpg

I did finally get the shirt, by the way thanks to Masked Republic. Got a better color too.
Oh god, Hector Garza is another person who went way too young. The stuff both of them did were great. I know you've watched a lot of his AAA stuff, but have you checked out his CMLL stuff from right after his turn? Some amazing stuff there

Also, glad you got the shirt.

Thorakai

Naomi is looking really good, and I don't mean in a shallow way. She's been good in this match.

She just needs to make her strikes as stiff as her grappling. I liked that sitout slam and the flying forearm.

Is her finisher still the rear-end? That shit needs to change ASAP if it still is. Nothing screams "don't take me seriously" like using your butt as a finisher.

MG310

Hey, don't do this. Please. I know you probably don't care but we literally can't sell them after you look inside them and the person that works closest to toys is blamed and yelled at when these stupid blind boxes are opened. I don't enjoy being forced to coach a team member because people like to open stuff out of their control and it sucks for the one coached because it can keep them from raises and various promotions.

Those Minecraft ones keep getting stolen at my local Target. Whoever is doing it doesn't even try to hide it, they just throw the boxes all over the aisle.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
No, he deserves way more.

No, he doesn't. Bam Bam was a great athletic big man that could produce some of the best heel great and keep up with the small and technical guys. Bam Bam is a great comparison for Owens' ceiling, skill, heat, and future.

Top Bottom