• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaiterra

Banned
Weirdest random new IP Square put out at the time. Still wish they could afford to be as experimental these days though.

Yeah that was a great period of random fun shit. At least they're still letting Taro Yoko and Akitoshi Kawazu make their weird games.

I would keep Eva on my payroll for ever, even if she couldn't do anything.

1406686082032.gif

Bryan should really fuck off if he knows what's good for him. Dude just needs to re-invent himself to a more intelligent, no-nonsense style that doesn't involve him landing on his neck so many times. You're already a star, laddy. Save all your suicide spots for the money shows.

or else....

bvu3rt1.jpg

Bryan should really fuck off if he knows what's good for him. Dude just needs to re-invent himself to a more intelligent, no-nonsense style that doesn't involve him landing on his neck so many times. You're already a star, laddy. Save all your suicide spots for the money shows.

or else....

http://i.imgur.com/bvu3rt1.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]
He's got enough problems as it is now that his mistress is a contestant on Tough Enough. How long can he keep acting like he doesn't know who she is?

[IMG]http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-09/16/21/enhanced/webdr01/anigif_enhanced-1379-1410918319-10.gif

klonere

Banned
That Kane/Balor feud writes itself doesn't it? Oh God...

What a great way to introduce a future star to the main roster with a feud with one of its stalwarts throughout the decades? The Big Red Machine, The Devil's Favorite Demon, The Undertaker's Little Baby Brother Kane up against The Enigmatic Finn Balor, The Man With The Demone Within?

I can see a 3 PPV run with that there.

Gonzalez

Banned
Look I Eva is terrible as a wrestler, and has no business lacing up. But I have to say, if she looks this good while wrestling every night...

UAxMBDu.gif

I don't care, I'll watch.

Eva Marie is just garbage, waste of a roster spa-

FIVE STARS, MAGGLE!

But seriously, anyone can improve and gain a love for the business. Look at Eve for example. She was absolute trash when she started, but towards the end of her run, she had improved so much, both in ring and on the mic. Hell, even the Bellas are leaps and bounds from when they first started out.

tumblr_mewn6jcqBZ1qlyce9o1_500.jpg

That mom and daughter behind you are not impressed.

The mother is on the phone calling the authorities to get the homeless man out of the store

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This makes me sad. He was a legend that still had like 15 years of feuds in him. There has to be an alternate universe where he and Rush would feud and it would be amazing

He has this natural charisma that is off the charts. Even when I can't understand some of what he says due to my Spanish being meh, he says it in such a way. He carries it in such a way. He's got some kind of presence that he earned rather than was given which I don't know if I've ever seen before. Your 'presence' when people talk in terms of wrestling always felt like something as a result of your look, but it felt like his was something he worked towards. When people talk about how enthralling Pentagon's promos are even in Spanish, I wonder how they'd take to Perro because I think that's where Pentagon got it from.

It's always the selfish answer, but I have lots of thoughts of all the stuff we could have had that will never happen. I think about him feuding with ADR, I think about a 'cool heel' Perro vs a super rudo LA Park where they trash an entire arena like it was the ressurection of Funk vs Lawler or Brody vs Abdullah. I think about him in Lucha Underground and how well they would take to him and use him. Hell, in that alternate universe, I think about him in NJPW bringing Pentagon, Hector Garza, Taya, and Cibernetico with him. I think about a Perros del Mal invasion in NJPW being a huge fucking thing and him getting over with your Japanese Bullet Club fan types. I think about him feuding with Liger, biting his mask, feuding with the old heads, wrestling Nagata or AJ.

As a person, the loss is tragic. As a wrestling fan, it's tragic and incredibly disappointing.
284671486.jpg

I did finally get the shirt, by the way thanks to Masked Republic. Got a better color too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If we want to go the shallow route, I think Emma's much more attractive, has a hot accent, lives the carny lifestyle and she can actually wrestle.

Guzim brother you're more JACKED and ready to wrestle than that guy next to you!

Was he nice? Or did he sound like he hated his life?

Should've challenged his weak arm to an arm wrestling match

If we want to go the shallow route, I think Emma's much more attractive, has a hot accent, lives the carny lifestyle and she can actually wrestle.

Emma has one the best instagrams of all the Divas

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eva has her look down but is still developing, and that's ok. She's a damn sight better than she was, that's for sure. Glad she's got her character ready.

Ultratech

He has this natural charisma that is off the charts. Even when I can't understand some of what he says due to my Spanish being meh, he says it in such a way. He carries it in such a way. He's got some kind of presence that he earned rather than was given which I don't know if I've ever seen before. Your 'presence' when people talk in terms of wrestling always felt like something as a result of your look, but it felt like his was something he worked towards. When people talk about how enthralling Pentagon's promos are even in Spanish, I wonder how they'd take to Perro because I think that's where Pentagon got it from.

As a person, the loss is tragic. As a wrestling fan, it's tragic and incredibly disappointing.

I remember when I first saw him at the last Rey de Reyes. Had no idea who he was at first, but like you said, he just had that presence about him.

Undoubtedly, it made me feel like shit a couple of days later when I found out he died, since I was like "Damn, I just saw that guy the other night...".

(On a similar topic, that's not the first time I've had something like that happen to me; went to some hole-in-the-wall burger place with some co-workers once and met the owner there who made some sort of "World Burger", which was a massive 15lb burger w/5 large flat patties that was titanic. About a week later, the poor guy had died, and the recipe for the burger supposedly gone with him.)

But I did go back later and watch of some of Perro's previous stuff, and it definitely came across more prominently.

Eva has her look down but is still developing, and that's ok. She's a damn sight better than she was, that's for sure. Glad she's got her character ready.

For as much shit as I gave her previously, I do give her kudos for putting forth some effort and actually trying to learn stuff now.

*insert Realdoll wrestling joke here*

Top Bottom