• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Aiii

So not worth it
You just know that Xavier and Big E marked the fuck out when they heard they were getting F5'd by Brock.

Bisonian

kFNSdFV.png

A very special RAW on Monday

ScribbleD

I'll be surprised if Balor doesn't win the title here. Just seems clear that they're moving Owens to the main roster full time, so they need to get the belt off him. Hopefully that will also mean Owens is beating Cena at Battleground...but then he's stuck with the US title.

Xater

That was some good editing there to Owens' saying no. Helps that he is also so convincing.

Edit: I see, that dude on NXT commentary still hasn't learned how to say coup de gras.

Moa

I'll be surprised if Balor doesn't win the title here. Just seems clear that they're moving Owens to the main roster full time, so they need to get the belt off him. Hopefully that will also mean Owens is beating Cena at Battleground...but then he's stuck with the US title.

Pretty much guaranteed. Way too much attention of Balor going into this for it not to happen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Gotta maintain kayfabe!

I haven't been following but was Lesnar keen on going to Japan? I assumed it was his idea to get back there.

The thing I heard months ago was that WWE was doing this as their regular house show or possibly an NXT special with Balor versus Itami when Brock got word and he...wanted a free trip to Japan.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i fucking love this entrance and theme so much

The thing I heard months ago was that WWE was doing this as their regular house show or possibly an NXT special with Balor versus Itami when Brock got word and he...wanted a free trip to Japan.

Haha fucking awesome. Can't help but love how Brock does business. I bet it made the arena sell out that much faster too.

Top Bottom