• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kusagari

So why has the Hulkster been erased from WWE like his last name starts with a B?

He's off the Tough Enough cast page, no longer in the alumni section and his merchandise is off the shop.

So why has the Hulkster been erased from WWE like his last name starts with a B?

He's off the Tough Enough cast page, no longer in the alumni section and his merchandise is off the shop.

Uhh.

Huh. Well this is gonna be some interesting news to see what's what in the morning when people wake up and get to the bottom of this.

According to thecoli, National Enquirer is supposed to be releasing a video of him saying the n word.
full

I seriously can't imagine how bad this is for WWE to go this drastic so urgently.

Well if it is true that the tape of whatever he said is going to come out tomorrow, they are trying to get him erased before then. It won't help them that much though, because you know every news site/station that runs with it is going to use the headline "Former WWF/E star Hulk Hogan goes on racist tirade".

Heel

I wonder if they held it over his head to get him to back down from Gawker. You know the media is in that ass right now. There's layers to this shit.

Do they fulfill orders made on Hogan brand merchandise but which weren't shipped yet, or are they in the process of burning all the evidence in the warehouse right now?

LycanXIII

Tough Enough has changed my minds on a few wrestlers/divas:

1 - Paige is annoying and aggravating. Miz put her on the spot this week and she got pissed and basically said it's a popularity contest, not a contest about wrestling ability or potential ability. Sure, it's the truth, but it should be on the judges to protect the integrity of the "sport" and push the best (whether it's in-ring, on the mic, etc) and not people like Sara Lee who are the future Devon from NXT. Please don't invite Paige back to next year's (assuming there is one) Tough Enough show -- worst judge they have.

2 - Hogan is hot and cold. Typically concentrates on the big guys and is more outspoken than Bryan, even though Bryan is usually on point with his criticism.

3 - Miz is doing a great job -- great host, is able to carry his portion of the show besides having no control over the contestants. Contestants talk back too much, talk over one another, and a lot of their debates go nowhere.

4 - Billy is doing the best out of the judges at the performance center. Booker doesn't get much air time and Lita is even worse in terms of air time.

5 - Jericho doesn't get enough to work with for his part of the show. Next year, let Miz handle it all and let Jericho be on the judging panel instead of Hogan so he can give the harsh real feedback that will be constructive. If not, change the entire format of how the judges and voting is done.

Hmmm, did you mean "Next Week?"

Cant wait for the NWO to go into the hof as Nash, Hall and X PAC.

Hahhahahah that reminds me, 2K16 was supposed to have a decent amount of NWO stuff, and now they're gonna have to cut all of it. Plus now their hyped "most on-disc wrestlers ever" stuff is shrunk.

Welp, maybe 2K17 won't be complete shit

Hahhahahah that reminds me, 2K16 was supposed to have a decent amount of NWO stuff, and now they're gonna have to cut all of it. Plus now their hyped "most on-disc wrestlers ever" stuff is shrunk.

Welp, maybe 2K17 won't be complete shit

As much as Hogan matters, he's still only one guy off the roster. That still leaves about 120 IIRC.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nash and Hall can go in as the Outsiders. If this is a blow overable offense and most of them are still alive, they can go in for a third paydate in a few years as the New World Organization.

man wrestling is an infinite stream of controversy (or gossip). i know i'm here too but man. easy to see how it's hard to pull away from when you make that leap from checking out old attitude era theme songs to 'hmm i wonder what wrestling is like these days'.

never really been around as one of these stories was breaking though. could it turn out to be nothing?

it seems with the kind of dark stuff that has gone on with wwe guys over the years, a racist tirade wouldn't be enough to fully...well i dunno, maybe it would. keeping it backstage is probably one thing.

if that is even what it is.

Jamie OD

man wrestling is an infinite stream of controversy (or gossip). i know i'm here too but man. easy to see how it's hard to pull away from when you make that leap from checking out old attitude era theme songs to 'hmm i wonder what wrestling is like these days'.

never really been around as one of these stories was breaking though. could it turn out to be nothing?

it seems with the kind of dark stuff that has gone on with wwe guys over the years, a racist tirade wouldn't be enough to fully...well i dunno, maybe it would. keeping it backstage is probably one thing.

if that is even what it is.

The move is WWE covering themselves. If this thing blows over without much trouble then Hogan will be back with them eventually.

Top Bottom