• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
never really been around as one of these stories was breaking though. could it turn out to be nothing?

They don't completely scrub a guy from their history and ongoing TV program over nothing.

So who's gonna be the first to make a "at least Hulk will be able to find new employment, on Orange Is The New Black" joke in the morning

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The interesting thing about this current Hogan WWE run was that he was never once readded back into the Then. Now. Forever. opening even though it has been updated twice since he returned.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
As someone who wasn't even following Tough Enough, I didn't even realise Hogan was doing anything with WWE still.

Curtis Axel? Let him become the new Mr. Wonderful. Just so we can hear that theme played once a week.

https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/624469377606397952

@CMPunk
@RyanLoco Booker told him he was coming for him. Well, he finally got 'em.
3PSGaK6.gif

Heel

I was talking to strobo, as Heel and I often do, and we came up with an interesting question. Assume that we subscribe to Christian orthodoxy. Of all the dead wrestlers in history, how many do you think are in heaven? How many do you think actually lived a life worthy of entrance beyond St. Peter's gates? The only one I can think of is Owen, who was a virtuous man, even when on the road. The rest of them are straight scumbags.

cvpyGiu.gif

Mengetsu

I come back from the struggles of the Street Fighter V Beta and I find out Hogan jas been Beniot'ed by WWE?! Wow dropping N bombs like pure shade? They can't just delete him he's the face of the history of the WWE that easy people know who he is young and old. Gonna be hard to recover from this.

MC Safety

I love the character of Hulk Hogan.

But the man is the dumber than a brick. He's apparently flushed a career's worth of goodwill.

I hope it's not true about the racist comments. Because I want to believe Hulk Hogan fights for the rights of every man.

Menome

No more Axelmania means no more Mega Powers.

No more Mega Powers means a slim chance of Sandow getting put back out there without the stupid Macho Mandow gimmick.

Silver lining I guess, but damn it, even as a kid who didn't watch wrestling at the time, Hulk Hogan was THE wrestler. If you were playing a WWF game it was a scramble to who could pick Hogan first.

He pretty much is professional wrestling to a lot of people. To think that legacy could be blown away with him being a racist idiot is heart-wrenching.

I love the character of Hulk Hogan.

But the man is the dumber than a brick. He's apparently flushed a career's worth of goodwill.

I hope it's not true about the racist comments. Because I want to believe Hulk Hogan fights for the rights of every man.

He's friends with the Nasty Boys and Brother Bruti, brother. He has a skullet that he's covered with a bandana for the last 25 years. He sticks his hand up his own daughter's ass while rubbing lotion on it. Is it really that shocking that he's a hillbilly when it comes down to it?

klonere

Banned
Hulk Hogan is the past brothers. The 7 foot tall unbelievably ripped Serbian fellow debuted at an NXT house show as Tyler Breeze's bodyguard. Welcome to the future friends.

CKpO-qjUwAAEZp6.jpg

kiguel182

This whole thing with Hogan is crazy. I really wonder what he did to warrant this kind of treatment. I mean, the only time they did this was for a double murder/suicide that almost ruined the business and with a much smaller star.

I think trying to erase him is dumb, firing him would suffice but still. Crazy.

MC Safety

He's friends with the Nasty Boys and Brother Bruti, brother. He has a skullet that he's covered with a bandana for the last 25 years. He sticks his hand up his own daughter's ass while rubbing lotion on it. Is it really that shocking that he's a hillbilly when it comes down to it?

Let me rephrase: He could have been a complete yokel and still kept his standing.

How bad is it when the carnival expunges you from its history?

Fox318

Shame is with Hogan that he is such a compulsive liar that anything he says in defense or explaining anything can't be taken seriously.

At least Curtis Axel can drop that stupid gimmick.

Aiii

So not worth it
New Punk interview for those who are interested. Punk and AJ's dug is pretty cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrvgwnzJOLo

They touch a little on AJ leaving, said that there were people making things difficult for her, so she left. Also Bryan text Punk after his announcement, that's about it for rasslin' talk.

Bryan in his book mentions Punk texting him when TNA wanted to hire the top three ROH guys (Joe, Punk and Bryan), so I would imagine they remain friendly.

Top Bottom