• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I recently watched the HHH Booker T feud on the Network and my god that whole thing is just disgusting top to bottom. I mean it comes quite close to being as bad as Hulk's comments, if not worse.

But I guess its okay because they are """"actors""""" playing """"characters"""" reading from a """script"""" approved by a man who """admires""" MLK.

I would have forgiven it completely if Booker won.

I'll say it until I die, fuck that entire storyline.

Guzim

Where is the Michael Jordan cardboard cutout??
My mom got tired of me putting the cutout in random places around the house and scaring her so she put the cutout in the basement.
I can't believe Hogan fighting for the rights of EVERY man was a sham...

There was an asterisk at the end of that line in the original lyric sheet. It said "except negroes."

I'm sure he fights for at least 3/5ths of them.
Hogan fights for states' rights.

DMczaf

My mom got tired of me putting the cutout in random places around the house and scaring her so she put the cutout in the basement.

YoZCp.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think any of us aside from that one member of ours who loves the Confederate flag would condone what Hulk did. That detail on the article...horrendous shit to say. Just completely racist. WWE is right to nuke this dude's legacy.

I recently watched the HHH Booker T feud on the Network and my god that whole thing is just disgusting top to bottom. I mean it comes quite close to being as bad as Hulk's comments, if not worse.

But I guess its okay because they are """"actors""""" playing """"characters"""" reading from a """script"""" approved by a man who """admires""" MLK.

Can you summarise what was wrong with it? I've never seen people be specific except that Booker didn't go over in the end.

Latino's also seem to be relatively okay, Mysterio, Bellas, AJ, Del Rio. If you ignore that whole Del Rio thing, of course.

Apparently they're only racist when there isn't a big demo behind whatever race you happen to be.

latest

I wonder if Hogan would have survived if he hadn't allegedly disparaged The Rock with his racist comments. Would the calculus have been "if Mark Henry, then Hogan just needs to disappear quietly for a while; if The Rock, Hogan needs to be purged from WWE history"?

here ya go boys

I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

"I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

Hogan_knows_best.jpg

Does anyone have the actual quote from Hogan? I'm at work. No audio.

here ya go boys

I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

"I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

Hogan_knows_best.jpg

Alucard

Banned
here ya go boys

Hogan_knows_best.jpg

What. The. Fuck.

I was expecting worse. He's a racist, but we could all assume that, and this just reveals his stupidity and that he has some shame about it 'i mean when it comes to nice people, whatever' - I was expecting some kind of Mel Gibson style vitriol.

Still, no problems at all with the WWE getting rid of him. He's an idiot and stinks up everything he's involved in to me!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The funny thing is that it was Triple H being an NWA mark again. Harley Race did the same thing with Ron Simmons a decade before that, except even WCW knew you had to put Ron at the end of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AX-03cPJ8P4

Problem with all of is was...Goldberg. They had planned Booker to go over in the last match, triumphant against racist-ass HHH, but had to change plans at a TERRIBLE time.

Which of you who was posting about DBZ is this?

9. One time, a girl kissed me on a school bus without warning and told me that I could get off at her stop and we could walk to her house because her parents weren't home. I said no because I was going to Miss Dragonball Z.

Kaladin

Then what should they be doing?

In most cases...I would say ignore the issue, as it could very well be another case of slander. But knowing this is coming from court documents, it just proves the validity of it to everyone....so yeah, they're kind of backed in a corner.

Fox318

Problem with all of is was...Goldberg. They had planned Booker to go over in the last match, triumphant against racist-ass HHH, but had to change plans at a TERRIBLE time.

Bullshit.

They could have had Booker go over then lose the title to Goldberg.

Or hey at least have fucking King stop it with his racist filled commentary.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is this a character assassination deal by Gawker?

Why do you think they just sat there for a couple years on this tape? Sure sounds like it. Hogan's a piece of shit, but I'm confident Gawker is in the extortion business at this point.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't this just give him more reason to sue?

I'm sure it does, and his damages can be calculated to be a LOT higher now. Gawker is hopefully in for a world of shit, but so's Hogan. Both deserved.

Top Bottom