• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
well, I hope at the end of the day people still realize that this and the suit against gawker with the sex tape are two different things (they won't).

first atticus finch, now the hulkster. a painful week, friends.

jmdajr

¡HarlequinPanic!;172857752 said:
well, I hope at the end of the day people still realize that this and the suit against gawker with the sex tape are two different things (they won't).

first atticus finch, now the hulkster. a painful week, friends.

Role Models crash and burn.

xjmU7OG.png

kiguel182

As I said in the other thread, Hogan is a cunt and should be fired but WWE erasing someone from history because they are racists is ironic given the company's history.

They should've just fired him. The Benoit situation is one thing but here a firing would suffice.

They catch Hogan, but they can't catch Michael Hayes? Do your job, Rosa Mendes, and secretly record Hayes spewing some vile shit so we can be rid of him too.

Fox318

As I said in the other thread, Hogan is a cunt and should be fired but WWE erasing someone from history because they are racists is ironic given the company's history.

They should've just fired him. The Benoit situation is one thing but here a firing would suffice.

this stuff just points attention towards the WWE. When the CNN's cover this story they will mention WWE trying to erase history.

jmdajr

Virgil
✔
@TheRealVirgil

Don't be takin @HulkHogan words out of text. That man has done more for me than almost anybody man.

django-3.jpg

kiguel182

this stuff just points attention towards the WWE. When the CNN's cover this story they will mention WWE trying to erase history.

Exactly. It's not like people will forget about Hogan and the WWE.

It would be way easier to just say "We won't associate with him anymore" than going around erasing his name and whatnot.

While I don't think they can wipe Hogan from history I do think they are going to start cutting out some of their past racist stereotype shit. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the more notable moments disappear.

RP912

Banned
While I don't think they can wipe Hogan from history I do think they are going to start cutting out some of their past racist stereotype shit. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of the more notable moments disappear.

That's a lot of cutting :/. Poor kids going to think that the WWF was made in 2015.

I just love when some crazy shit goes down, WWE just completely cuts ties with the individual, because they KNOW it will just go back and expose them.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder what they do when media finds out how much Triple H hates Mexican people.
I hope this means we get Ric Flair trying to tell the Tough Enough kids apart.

Oh yeah, they should replace Hogan with Flair. Just ask Teddy Long about how NOT racist Ric Flair is.

Fox318

There are sports athletes and entertainers that have been awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Is there any wrestler who anyone would allow near a sitting president?

I feel like DDP might be the only one.

Kaladin

WWE Statement:

"WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan). WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide."

Top Bottom