• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why are you assuming that's something either Batman or Bruce Wayne would have any control over?
In reality its a stupid plot device used to explain why criminals keep escaping

Yo man, Batman is too busy building a Brother Eye and shit.

Can't Judge Dredd or the Punisher come and fix issues

Alucard

Banned
Re-posting Hogan's comments for those who missed them.

here ya go boys

I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

"I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

Hogan_knows_best.jpg

i see wrasslegaf is traumatised by the hogan revelation and is now retreating even further into actual comic book characters, who will never turn out to be scumbags in real life

Kaiterra

Banned
"As of this writing, Hogan is still listed on TNA's Alumni roster and they still have his merchandise on ShopTNA.com, including their brand new "Best Of Hulk Hogan" DVD."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i see wrasslegaf is tramatised by the hogan revelation and is now retreating even further into actual comic book characters, who will never turn out to be scumbags in real life

shit.

Hey, watch this

"not sure I enjoyed the frieza arc. made her look weak"

Anyone wanna talk about the G1?

Xater

Neither of those characters have many recurring villains for a reason.
Which is also why they both struggle to keep a lot of relevance in comics

Personally think that's what makes Judge Dredd great. Gives lots of opportunities for all kinds of stories.

Can't Judge Dredd or the Punisher come and fix issues

Place your faith in Nightfist, who will hit you with his fist.

2652555-hitman_vol_1_5.jpg

shit.

Hey, watch this

I posted my thoughts about night 1 in the G1 thread. The b-tier tournament matches (Yano vs. Makabe, Tenzon vs. Gallows) haven't really brought it so far. I'm concerned that this tournament is really going to miss Suzuki.

Sephzilla

shit.

Hey, watch this

I know you hate it when DBZ gets brought up here but I legit want to know if you got up to Nappa and his monster booking yet

Personally think that's what makes Judge Dredd great. Gives lots of opportunities for all kinds of stories.

True. And one of the few recurring villains Dredd has is pretty awesome

Dark-judges-spread.jpg

http://shoptna.com/jeff-jarrett-autographed-laser-engraved-guitar.aspx

I have a migraine. A LASER ENGRAVED JEFF JARRETT GUITAR. Even worse here's the description from the website...

"THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE COOLEST ITEM WE HAVE EVER HAD! IT IS AN OFFICIAL TNA GUITAR WITH TNA FOUNDER AND KING OF THE MOUNTAIN JEFF JARRETT LASER ENGRAVED ON THE GUITAR ITSELF.

IT IS THE MOST LIMITED ITEM EVER OFFERED AN ITEM LIKE THIS COULD GO FOR WHAT? A $1000? NOT ON MY WATCH, BABY!!!!

ONE TIME ONLY PRICE TO THE LUCKY FEW WHO GET THIS.

$199.99
ARE YOU KIDDING?
IN MY MIND THIS IS THE COOLEST AND GREATEST DEAL EVER OFFERED
BAR NONE! GEM MINT 10 BABY
ACT NOW!!!"

Ouch, ouch, my head. It's actually on sale for 60 dollars, so clearly not that popular, probably haven't even sold one...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
lol, Batman is such a tryhard. Keep being a failure, you fucking asshole.

Batman is a cunt. Would rather lock people up with his money and live out a stupid bat fantasy instead of putting that money into improving the REASONS why crime is committed.

But no, go beat people up. That's the right way. Fuck you Cuntman.
I don't see why you would be so upset that Batman applies wrestling logic to the real world.

His "real world", not the real world.

Iceman829

Just caught up with everything. Disappointed with the Hogan shit. I'm glad I didn't buy that Hulkamania t-shirt I was thinking of getting during the battleground BTGO promo.

Will this really change the WWE? I say I'll believe it when I see it. Hopefully Axel and Sandow can get something better to do other than that awful mega powers gimmick.

For Tough Enough they should move Jericho to the judging panel and have The Miz host the show. He does well enough on Tough Talk. I would rather seem Jericho give his criticisms to everyone. Another option would be to have one of the coaches or rotate them each week. As they are with them every day in training I would prefer the coaches to another random wwe star. It would've been interesting to see a guy like Mick Foley as a judge from the start though.

The saddest thing is wwe will probably continue to wwe along as they have been going like nothing ever happened.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guess we should prepare for The Axeltaker
Axel Maivia
Stone Cool Curtis Axel
Axelmala, the Ugandan Giant
Curtis the Snake Axel
Axelzuna

Top Bottom