• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Cagey

Banned
Personally, I think Mark Henry is about to crush it on Tough Enough next Tuesday. That southern drawl and smile will let him be the velvet hammer judge.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aren't the Briscoes black?

What? No. I mean, if they are this is news to me, and I'm nobody to tell people they aren't black enough, but if they are, man, I'd be shocked.

q3B3pD4.jpg

vDsDnsO.jpg

Fox318

Whenever stories like this break out I always remember that Linda thought that she could be a senator while her husband and family worked in wrestling.

I'm disappointed Cena isn't just straight up Superman

Yo, it just clicked. When Superman died, there was so much hype and it was crazy. But DC panicked and brought him back almost immediately and sales tanked and the comic industry was never really the same. It's just like how WWE books Cena loses lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo, it just clicked. When Superman died, there was so much hype and it was crazy. But DC panicked and brought him back almost immediately and sales tanked and the comic industry was never really the same. It's just like how WWE books Cena loses lol

Return of Superman was interesting. That whole Death and Return of Superman arc was great.

Sephzilla

Return of Superman was interesting. That whole Death and Return of Superman arc was great.

Everything about that arc is pretty good right up until Superman actually returns - that's where they massively botch the whole thing. Freckle is right though, comic book sales have never really recovered from that.

Mahonay

Banned
I've always thought he should be fired if WWE legit cares about racism. They've proven time and time again that they don't (see Ricardo Rodriguez treatment). I'll always associate WWE with racism until there'so some kind of big shift within the company. Until then, they can go fuck themselves for letting the likes of Hayes go unpunished for so many years.

Their hand was forced with Hogan.

EDIT: while we're on the topic, as someone with a gay family member, fuck the Briscoe Brothers too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The death part was great, the return not so much.

Batman is still right:

lol, Batman is such a tryhard. Keep being a failure, you fucking asshole.

Batman is a cunt. Would rather lock people up with his money and live out a stupid bat fantasy instead of putting that money into improving the REASONS why crime is committed.

But no, go beat people up. That's the right way. Fuck you Cuntman.

Yeah they'd all need to fire themselves and all their buddies.

This thing is bringing out some stuff about WWE that suddenly makes me remember WHY wrestling is looked upon so poorly. It isn't because of guys like Daniel Bryan, or the good clean fun fighting storylines and matches, it's cos the company has got a rotten heart and always has.

Sephzilla

Batman is a cunt. Would rather lock people up with his money and live out a stupid bat fantasy instead of putting that money into improving the REASONS why crime is committed.

SxWT5mo.gif

At least Batman can get people into prison.

Superman, meanwhile, can't stop a bald man with no super powers at all.

Xater

You can't deal with the truth. Just like Supes who becomes a little bitch when he loses his powers.

What if a monster wrestler (say, Rusev) defeats Cena with one of Rusev's hands tied behind his back and banishes him from the WWE only to see the rise of four replacement Johns Cena?

A black John Cena (hold your Darren Young jokes please)
A cyborg John Cena (dressed like Hakeem the Machine from WMAC Masters?)
A teenage John Cena (maybe dressed in Cena's original hot yellow shorts?)
A more aggressive, more violent John Cena (possibly a return to the Dr. of Thuganomics John Cena?)

What if a monster wrestler (say, Rusev) defeats Cena with one of Rusev's hands tied behind his back and banishes him from the WWE only to see the rise of four replacement Johns Cena?

A more aggressive, more violent John Cena (possibly a return to the Dr. of Thuganomics John Cena?)

and then Cena comes back with a mullet, wearing all black and beats the shit out of all of them..?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
SxWT5mo.gif

At least Batman can get people into prison.

Superman, meanwhile, can't stop a bald man with no super powers at all.

You can't deal with the truth. Just like Supes who becomes a little bitch when he loses his powers.

"Here's reasons why Batman is a bad person"

Then you respond with "but Superman is a weenie"

Good case

Sephzilla

Bruce does give a lot of money away to help Gotham though. Unless you're thinking about Chris Nolan's Batman - because that's honestly one of the worst versions of him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

The real John Cena is the more aggressive and violent one, but he has to spend some time in a chamber first.

Everyone thinks the cyborg Cena is real, but later he reveals his true plan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bruce does give a lot of money away to help Gotham though. Unless you're thinking about Chris Nolan's Batman - because that's honestly one of the worst versions of him.

Why is Arkham Asylum such a shithole? Why are we using ASYLUMS for criminals?

Fuck the Batmans. A real Batman would live out of a box and do his best.

I'm almost in hysterics at people going nuts with this. Yes, it was stupid, Hogan is an idiot and the rest of it. But at the end of the day (i'm not defending him, glad he's gone) it's just a few words from a guy that really you can question his mental state. Dude's nuts.

Also, thank GOD he isn't wrestling at 'Mania, brothers.

Look at Superman lashing out at the people he loves when he loses his powers:

SMWWJune.jpg

At least Cena just has the dignity of being momentarily legit shook and the moving on with his life and demeaning women.

zvCw1LK.gif

to
MIG86.gif

Top Bottom