• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
We did just fine. A damn sight better than last month's abortion of a thread.

WrassleGAF doesn't deserve UltraViolence, because they're weak. What would THE MAN, Nick F'n Gage say? Something unintelligible and peppered with f-bombs, no doubt, but that's beyond the point. WrassleGAF lacks the blood, the pride to survive. The ring's a field, the field of war, where (once again) we lay the law.

LAYIN' THE LAW, ONCE AGAIN, PREPARE FOR WAR...
CZW!
AN EYE FOR AN EYE, TO LIVE AND TO DIE, YOU'VE BEEN DENIED...
C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF doesn't deserve UltraViolence, because they're weak. What would THE MAN, Nick F'n Gage say? Something unintelligible and peppered with f-bombs, no doubt, but that's beyond the point. WrassleGAF lacks the blood, the pride to survive. The ring's a field, the field of war, where (once again) we lay the law.

LAYIN' THE LAW, ONCE AGAIN, PREPARE FOR WAR...
CZW!
AN EYE FOR AN EYE, TO LIVE AND TO DIE, YOU'VE BEEN DENIED...
C! Z! W!

Let's be honest. We pulled a gymnasium level crowd with gymnasium level ultraviolence. It's still one of my favorite things, but...the gate's gonna be the gate.

I really loved ToD3. I really legit did. Necro Butcher was the worst part, and even then, he was fantastic.

Marvel

could never
How much do you think a jar of AJ's pee would go for

L5ytfKR.gif

jmdajr

I am always so incredibly bored when I see him on TV. I just don't care about him at all, but you guys all go bananas over his shtick. I guess it was just a generation thing, but I can't ever see him doing the Hogan thing in a wrestling ring again. Wonder if he will ever get booed or if people are too much of ass-kissing fanboys to care.

Ric Flair called Teddy Long a n*gger too. Guess he just hid his racism better than Hogan.

Nothing recent has been good. Just going through the motions.

Bruiser, by most accounts, was a stand-up guy who didn't take shit from anybody and spoke his mind without reservation. He was probably quite a bit of an asshole, but I don't know if he was a 'bad' guy. Made a lot of enemies, though.

It's true. Some people like CZW and consider it professional wrestling.

Hah. If that was meant to be a burn, it missed the mark by quite some margin! I watch and like CZW entirely because it's trash. So, I guess it's pretty similar to your Kevin Nash fandom?

:p

Bruiser, by most accounts, was a stand-up guy who didn't take shit from anybody and spoke his mind without reservation. He was probably quite a bit of an asshole, but I don't know if he was a 'bad' guy. Made a lot of enemies, though.

Hah. If that was meant to be a burn, it missed the mark by quite some margin! I watch and like CZW entirely because it's trash. So, I guess it's pretty similar to your Kevin Nash fandom?

:p

remove the smiley bruh

we are #ShootNation

dream

I think CZW is the epitome of pro wrestling. It's guys literally ravaging their bodies without the pretense of being action-adventure stars in a big budget Hollywood blockbuster.

i9IyK6ykHrDzs.gif

this is wrestling.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Theoretical question: Where would these wrestlers be on the card in WWE nowadays if they were able to stick around regardless of injury, quitting, drugs, deaths, craziness etc.?

1 - Edge
2 - Christian
3 - Rey Mysterio
4 - Alberto Del Rio
5 - John Morrison
6 - Ethan Carter III
7 - Batista
8 - CM Punk
9 - Jeff Hardy
10 - Kurt Angle
11 - Lashley

Would any of these wrestlers who died young still be with WWE and if so, where at in the card? I didn't add in any wrestlers that would be older than 50 (Pillman, Bulldog, Bossman, etc.)

Eddie Guerrero (would be 47), Chris Benoit (would be 48), Umaga (would be 42), Kanyon (would be 45), Test (would be 40), Mike Awesome (would be 50), Crash Holly (would be 43), Lance Cade (would be 34), Owen Hart (would be 50).

Theoretical question: Where would these wrestlers be on the card in WWE nowadays if they were able to stick around regardless of injury, quitting, drugs, deaths, craziness etc.?

1 - Edge
2 - Christian
3 - Rey Mysterio
4 - Alberto Del Rio
5 - John Morrison
6 - Ethan Carter III
7 - Batista
8 - CM Punk
9 - Jeff Hardy
10 - Kurt Angle
11 - Lashley

Would any of these wrestlers who died young still be with WWE and if so, where at in the card? I didn't add in any wrestlers that would be older than 50 (Pillman, Bulldog, Bossman, etc.)

Eddie Guerrero (would be 47), Chris Benoit (would be 48), Umaga (would be 42), Kanyon (would be 45), Test (would be 40), Mike Awesome (would be 50), Crash Holly (would be 43), Lance Cade (would be 34), Owen Hart (would be 50).

Could see them maybe taking a chance with EC3, they would've pushed Punk after D-bry got hurt, and the rest would be mid card or gone.

Zach

1 - Edge
2 - Christian
3 - Rey Mysterio
4 - Alberto Del Rio
5 - John Morrison
6 - Ethan Carter III
7 - Batista
8 - CM Punk
9 - Jeff Hardy
10 - Kurt Angle
11 - Lashley

Midcard for all.

jmdajr

1 - Edge
2 - Christian
3 - Rey Mysterio
4 - Alberto Del Rio
5 - John Morrison
6 - Ethan Carter III
7 - Batista
8 - CM Punk
9 - Jeff Hardy
10 - Kurt Angle
11 - Lashley

Hopefully close to retiring an putting guys over.

Pizoxuat

I've been having a terrible day, so I decided to subscribe to NJPW world and watching some G1 Climax to make myself feel better. I've only seen Tanahashi vs Ibushi and Makabe vs Yano so far.

Tanahashi vs Ibushi was good, but man, that lengthy celebration makes me like Tanahashi less. The audience loved it, but it just feels like a heel move to me.

Makabe vs Yano wasn't good, but it was entertaining. And I will always root for Makabe after watching him review cakes and stuff on his sweets show.

Caspel

Midcard for all.

Even Edge? Dude is only 41 and left as a 7 time Heavyeight and 4 time WWE champion, one of their top heels. Sure, Rollins is similar to him now, but I believe he would be one of their top choices for a heel to put over their young talent.

klonere

Banned
Even Edge? Dude is only 41 and left as a 7 time Heavyeight and 4 time WWE champion, one of their top heels. Sure, Rollins is similar to him now, but I believe he would be one of their top choices for a heel to put over their young talent.

Everyone is midcard. Except Cena. Because that's how wrestling works apparently.

Caspel

¡HarlequinPanic!;172882310 said:
In a one title main event there's no room for Edge, he'd be where Jericho is now.

I guess if you qualify Cena and Orton as midcard in their current positions, then I can see that.

Top Bottom