• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

CKsHSGVWwAAG1ap.jpg

PJoExoP.jpg

I was wondering what it'd take to break the TNA Mecca crowd's shared delusion. I kinda feel sad for them now, once TNA finally closes up shop I hope none of the Mecca crew suffer from PTSD (post-TNA stress disorder).

Yo, wrassleGAFFers,

it didn't work out so hot but a lot of people did commit to that mass wrasslemania review for all the manias that y'all did. Think we should do it for all the Summerslams? I'm down and would be willing to organize it.

I see some people saying Hogan would be removed from 2k16, why? Fighting games need racist jobbers.

lol.

Well, he's got to go. You can't have one of your big yearly marketing pieces feature a racist. *cue DeMott gifs*

It's going to suck if he was featured in a Showcase though. This isn't the same as the Punk situation.

¡HarlequinPanic!;172885442 said:
Yo, wrassleGAFFers,

it didn't work out so hot but a lot of people did commit to that mass wrasslemania review for all the manias that y'all did. Think we should do it for all the Summerslams? I'm down and would be willing to organize it.

I remember it was tried last year and no one really went for it, but yes, I'd be down.

Kaladin

how much do you want to bet that in 2 months WWE will have hogan sign a legends deal and just keep him off of tv?

Nope.

WWE informed just about every licensee and partner that they work with that all references to Hulk Hogan, all images of Hogan and all current and planned licensing projects that might involve Hulk Hogan products should be dropped immediately.

I have heard that from action figures to streaming music, anything Hulk Hogan-related under WWE's umbrella has been terminated and/or in the process of being pulled down.

WWE, wisely, wants no connection to Hogan or the coverage his situation is likely about to get within the mainstream media over the next several days.

Sephzilla

Heel Bliss isn't going to be in the game because the rosters are usually half a year outdated by the time the game comes out. See: The Shield still being together in 2k15

Marvel

could never
REAL TALK for a moment: Flair's shorts are...too short. It makes her torso look weird. Just a couple of inches more and it would be perfect.

Never. EVER thought I'd say such a thing but yes, her gear needs to go up a size. She has a great little ass but her current look is a little unflattering.

klonere

Banned
Heel Bliss isn't going to be in the game because the rosters are usually half a year outdated by the time the game comes out. See: The Shield still being together in 2k15

Real talk Heel Bliss has been one of the nicest surprises NXT has delivered in a pretty rough last few months. She has managed to inject some sort of identity into Blake & Murphy as well as displaying great confidence and growing promo ability. I love that Blake seems to be trying to copy her hairstyles as they change (Ponytails > Bleached blonde).

Kaladin

They usually do the roster cut-off before Wrestlemania. She turned heel in May after Mania, so yeah...she probably won't be heel in the game.

Her heel outfit will probably be there though.

Sephzilla

Real talk Heel Bliss has been one of the nicest surprises NXT has delivered in a pretty rough last few months. She has managed to inject some sort of identity into Blake & Murphy as well as displaying great confidence and growing promo ability. I love that Blake seems to be trying to copy her hairstyles as they change (Ponytails > Bleached blonde).

Agreed on all fronts. Pleasant surprise. I kind of miss her standalone music though.

They usually do the roster cut-off before Wrestlemania. She turned heel in May after Mania, so yeah...she probably won't be heel in the game.

Her heel outfit will probably be there though.

So Rusev and Lana will still be awesome, and Damien Sandow will still be doing the fun Stunt Double stuff?

Aiii

So not worth it
I was intending to rewatch Mania 30 next week... But after that Hogan shit... I mightt just skip the opening. At least in my Nitro rewatch he's a heel.

Menome

Seeing as Hogan's being hurriedly deleted from 2K16 as we speak, chances of a Hot Coffee situation where most of the data remains in a usable state fue to a half-assed job, for hackers to uncover?

Savitar

If they were suddenly to push someone to try and divert some of this it would be Titus. The WWE has been giving him a bit of a push and the whole father award he won was certainly put front and center. He's someone they can work with, plus Vince likes big strong men.

So it could work out well for him

jmdajr

Some said Flair should be the new Tough Enough judge. I think WWE says no way.

Bret Hart is boring but safe. Who else can they get?

Edge? Probably too busy.

Top Bottom