• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
TNA has invited Liam and Noel Gallagher to compete in a wrestling match at next year's UK Tour. Jeremy Borash and Rockstar Spud have offered to train the brothers so they can settle their differences and reunite Oasis.

dream

The Benoit thing is a little different because he killed himself. If he hadn't, Vince probably would have brought him back if he promised to apologize on Raw.

klonere

Banned

bOyf6gO.gif

kiguel182

Marky Henry's response seemed a little weird. I mean, he knows the company doesn't have a zero policy to racism or else there would be other people fired. Weird response.

Big E's tweet is just awesome.

thefro

I think this Hogan stuff will blow over and we will see him on under a legends deal again.

With the current climate and racial tensions in the US + WWE being really sensitive about its image I don't blame them for cutting all contact with him.

Might not be for a few years but I think things will be patched back up.

Hogan's not going to allow this to define his legacy. You'll see a tearful apology on TV, donations to charities, appearances with civil rights leaders, etc if that's what it takes.

how the fuck is the Eugene gimmick still going? shit's disgusting

Marky Henry's response seemed a little weird. I mean, he knows the company doesn't have a zero policy to racism or else there would be other people fired. Weird response.

Big E's tweet is just awesome.

My guess is that he didn't know how far he could go with it. The company obviously wants any and all ties cut with Hogan and don't want anymore attention drawn to it.

jmdajr

Hogan's not going to allow this to define his legacy. You'll see a tearful apology on TV, donations to charities, appearances with civil rights leaders, etc if that's what it takes.

He has to. Start dating black women..the whole deal.

Hell he's almost black now. Just a few more tanning sessions.

kiguel182

how the fuck is the Eugene gimmick still going? shit's disgusting

My guess is that he didn't know how far he could go with it. The company obviously wants any and all ties cut with Hogan and don't want anymore attention drawn to it.

But he is referring to the Michael Heys situation right? Seems like he wants to tell it but knows it can't.

dream

Let's not forget, Sephzilla, that this is the same company who trots out Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, who committed a murder that Vince helped to cover up, from time to time. Let's not forget that this is the same company that inducted Jose Gonzalez into their hall of fame, right in front of Dutch Mantell, who cradled Brody as he bled to death in the shower.

Some said Flair should be the new Tough Enough judge. I think WWE says no way.

Bret Hart is boring but safe. Who else can they get?

Edge? Probably too busy.

Get Punk on there, and they'll get those ratings. I haven't seen a single episode, and I would watch for Punk.

jmdajr

Let's not forget, Sephzilla, that this is the same company who trots out Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, who committed a murder that Vince helped to cover up, from time to time. Let's not forget that this is the same company that inducted Jose Gonzalez into their hall of fame, right in front of Dutch Mantell, who cradled Brody as he bled to death in the shower.

So we don't know yet if he would cover up murder for Black People. So that's unfair.

Hispanics and Samoan's covered though.

miserable

friends, let's put aside this Hogan situation for a moment, and think of something fun

like here's Bono-chan taking Brocku for a ride in Backdrop City

LnB9PPK.gif

jmdajr

I guess he had to make a decision. Go all in on the $100 million, or take the $65k the WWE is giving him on a legends deal.

Only good thing is that hopefully WWE will change. Folks have serious doubts about this but racism has really taken hold of everything in the media these days, including this forum.

Oasis were shit. As a Brit I never want to hear fucking Wonderwall ever again as long as I live.

Noel, however, is already the best promo on god's green earth so this could be entertaining.

If the E knew what was good for business, they'd have Noel managing a heel stable at least

Sephzilla

Off topic from Hogan - Goddamn that Street Fighter V Beta thread is a hoot. The modern age of betas being glorified demos has really spoiled people.

Kaladin

Off topic from Hogan - Goddamn that Street Fighter V Beta thread is a hoot. The modern age of betas being glorified demos has really spoiled people.

I wonder if anyone in the gaming industry....any of the higher up....ever thought that the Beta as Demo trend would backfire horribly.

Edit: I think gaming side is working us into a shoot.

Top Bottom