• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

klonere

Banned
Tg06SVf.png

Honestly Sheamus should be writing one liners instead of the writing staff

RP912

Banned
NJPW really didn't make no effort in moving the projector away from the entrance :/. I know it's somewhat a house show, but it's the goddamn G1.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Was the Hogan thing a shoot or a work? Trying to get some massive heat for an NWO comeback? I think so. What do you think, friends? Perhaps a match vs. The Nation at 'Mania.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Danke. Probably not coming back, mods made this environment way too toxic for my liking now. Just thought I'd pop in and get my fill of catering jokes.

I would say welcome back but that post, someone's gonna snitch. I'm thinkin' Kaladin. Unless you were on his ignore list he posted.

Welcome back anyway, even if your days are numbered.

I would say welcome back but that post, someone's gonna snitch. I'm thinkin' Kaladin. Unless you were on his ignore list he posted.

Welcome back anyway, even if your days are numbered.

Sandman is my boy! He wouldn't da-*is banned*

In all seriousness, it's just not worth the hassle anymore. You get got no matter what you post.

On a brighter note. At least Owens giving Cesaro the push he deserves.

Pushing him up into the PAPA POWAHBAWMB

dream

You know what's great about BronsonLee? You can rib him, you can give him shit, you can make fun of his diminutive stature, and he'll take it and give it right back, instead of running to a mod, announcing his ignore list, or performing a dramatic monologue to announce his 2 day hiatus from the thread.

We talk about TMFs, but BronsonWee is TMF to me.

DMczaf

You know what's great about BronsonLee? You can rib him, you can give him shit, you can make fun of his diminutive stature, and he'll take it and give it right back, instead of running to a mod, announcing his ignore list, or performing a dramatic monologue to announce his 2 day hiatus from the thread.

is dream shooting?

cXL7RcA.gif

Why am I the only person talking about how good Dalton Castle is? Seriously, WrassleGAF, you're slipping. Dude's got IT. The look, the charisma, the ability. He's deceptively strong, as well. The match with Liger was his coming-out party as a character, but the match with Cole last night was his coming-out party as a wrestler and he totally delivered. I'd say he's just about my favourite guy to watch in ROH at present, his impending feud with Silas Young should be great fun as well. There's another guy who's impressed recently, it's taken a while for Silas but everything's clicking now. Very happy he changed his dogshit finisher.

lpj8JyV.gif

7qgfO9J.gif

s53J3Ao.gif

That release northern lights, though. Goddamn.

I believe we all collectively agreed one month ago that Dalton Castle is the only thing worth watching in ROH.

I think if you look back at the last ROH PPV, the thread was most active during Castle's match with Young than the main event

I'm right here. As far as ROH-only talent, he's my favorite. He has his character down pat with a complete look, got good skills in the ring and doesn't break on the mic.

I believe Alucard is on this train too.

dream

My ignore list is pure WrassleGaf....

bean breath
dr3upmushroom
dream
Heel
Perspicacity
Plywood
scabro
Spider from Mars
Vince McMahon
Vylash

Never used it before lately, but it makes browsing the thread much better.

Also, that extension that completely removes posts from people from your ignore list is boss.

Ignore lists are your friend. It has made this place more palatable for myself after having the same complaints. I just shake my head when I see comments from the folks I ignored quoted and it only confirms why I ignored them in the first place.

Of course, it doesn't help that these people are constantly at the top of the frequent posters list every month.

Did that extension stop working?

Yes, glad to see I'm not the only Dalton fan :)

Bronson actually developed his thick skin as a defence mechanism for light tube glass shards while he was filming IWA-MS shows.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm right here. As far as ROH-only talent, he's my favorite. He has his character down pat with a complete look, got good skills in the ring and doesn't break on the mic.

I believe Alucard is on this train too.

I also am - but that's not much from me, because there's simply so much wrestling on, it's hard for me to give ROH time. He's easily their best thing right now. mtsmylie as well is on board this train.

I remember Bronson putting me on blast when I was a Junior for talking about his height. I wasn't reported or anything and we just hashed it out. We may not see eye to eye every now and then, and not just because I'm taller than him-- but I've always respected the man. Bronson deserves to stay. We're a community.

THANK YOU BRONSON
*clapclap clapclapclap*

Heel

Let me book this shit, brehs.

Cesaro pipe bombs on RAW, telling Owens to take his shirt off on live television. "...and I mean both of them."

Owens complies, compression shirt and all. Shoots a heartfelt "big is beautiful" promo, putting fat shamers in their place.

Big Poppa Powerbomb rips his shirt off every week, flirts with plants in the front row. Owens with the naughty father body, driving the ladies wild.

Double turn complete.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Cesaro pipe bombs on RAW, telling Owens to take his shirt off on live television. "...and I mean both of them."

Owens complies, compression shirt and all. Shoots a heartfelt "big is beautiful" promo, putting fat shamers in their place.

Big Poppa Powerbomb rips his shirt off every week, flirts with plants in the front row. Owens with the naughty father body, driving the ladies wild.

Double turn complete.

You wanna turn him into Big Dick Johnson, don't you?

Christ almighty, I hate that I laughed at this post.

Double turn complete.

That's actually a pretty great idea. "Naughty Father Body" is probably the greatest combo of words I have ever read.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn, what a fucking photo.

WC1IYDI.jpg

Data, Slight, this is IT.

Bronson actually developed his thick skin as a defence mechanism for light tube glass shards while he was filming IWA-MS shows.

We may not see eye to eye every now and then, and not just because I'm taller than him--

Bronson, kill these guys.

With pleasure. BOOTS GET OVER HERE :p

Edit: HOLY SHIT SUNNY THAT PHOTO

Top Bottom