• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

Friends, we need to talk about Emma real quick

bWKZm5B.gif

DMczaf

Listening to a Observer Radio a month ago, it was discussed that No Holds Barred might be the first documented use of a ring with more than 4 sides.

Vince has always been a pioneer.

Have you seen the turn buckles on a six-sided ring? They're these huge padded things, they may as well be another set of ropes. You can't even do a proper Irish Whip into the corner or a Stinger Splash.

Say what you will about TNA nowadays, but for awhile there they were the only place on television where fans could chant "THIS IS WRESTLING" and MEAN it

RP912

Banned
I think the best storyline that TNA has ever cooked up was the Claire/AJ segment. They fired all cylinders with that storyline because holy shit.

toy-story-popcorn.gif

I'll give TNA this; for a short while, right after the Vince Russo "This is new WCW" and before say, Main event Mafia, there was this nice little sweet spot where TNA seemed legitimately proud of being an alternative, and really pushed some cool ideas.

Aiii

So not worth it
THINGS I LIKED ABOUT TNA
-Christian Cage
-Austin Aries cashing in the X-Division In The Bank contract and winning the world title.
-Joseph Park, Esq.
-Bobby Roode winning the title from Storm and their feud.
-Scott Steiner's math promo.
-Kaz and Daniels
-AJ Styles

RP912

Banned
I wonder how far TNA would have gone if they wouldn't have gutted every money making idea that came in their presence.

They ruined Monty Brown, ended AA's title reign because of bullshit reasons, and tried to move on Mondays AFTER Wrestlemania. Holy smokes, it's like having stockholm syndrome towards yourself :/.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can we just talk about Don West?

And not just Don West folks, if you ask for Don West you get Blackie, Puffy, Peaches, Uncle Sam, Crackle, Poof, Bip-Bop, AN THE SANNA

For only $175

RP912

Banned
Don West would have sold the WWE Network to nations across the world because he's Don fucking West. A hustler's hustler.

Top Bottom