• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

scabro

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=173045384&postcount=2155

wrestling is cooked brehs

cooking.png

Fomer WWE Champion Daniel Bryan has been on a heavy press tour to promote his new book, and is pulling no punches when it comes to telling stories about his WWE career. Yesterday on Opie Radio, Bryan elaborated on a huge backstage argument with Triple H.

"I had gotten a stinger in a match and lost feelings in both of my arms. I have a mentality of never stopping a match. Whether it's really good or really bad, that's my mentality," Bryan said.

Bryan said that despite him repeatedly telling the ringside doctor that he was going to be okay, Triple H was sending word to stop the match, which infuriated Bryan.

"I had never had a stinger before. Triple H tells the medical doctor at ringside to stop the match. I sprinted into the ring and tried to keep the match going with Randy Orton, because this was going to be the biggest win of my career to that point," Bryan explained. "I did a top rope dropkick, and I couldn't get up, I couldn't move my arms. Randy, he's on the ground going 'Dan, Dan, what the F are you doing?'"

Shortly after, Triple H had the match stopped.

"When I came back, I was hot. I don't want to say we got nose-to-nose, because he's 6'3. We came pretty close. They're more conscious of protecting us from ourselves," Bryan said.

Bryan said that Bryan quickly realized he was wrong, something his eventual wife, Brie Bella, would tell him as well.

But yeah I still trust this smart person :jnc

Aiii

So not worth it
I feel bad for dream sometimes, if only he could get more pleasure out of life once in a while, maybe he didn't have to be so bitter all the time.

It's okay dream, we will turn your frown upside down, we got you...
X2Bktqb.gif

kiguel182

That story isn't new. It was talked about a lot at the time and Bryan admits he was being stubborn and too proud to call the match off.

Also has nothing to do with his current situation since the people that are telling him he is healthy are doctors not himself.

DMczaf

There is something beautiful about this.

Is Bryan speaking of Bryan as in the character Daniel Bryan or the real life Brian Danielson? Is he saying that his character realized he was wrong? Is he saying his real life self realized his character realized he was wrong? Is he saying that his character realized his real life self realized his character realized his real life self was wrong?

Is Bryan speaking of Bryan as in the character Daniel Bryan or the real life Brian Danielson? Is he saying that his character realized he was wrong? Is he saying his real life self realized his character realized he was wrong? Is he saying that his character realized his real life self realized his character realized his real life self was wrong?

KimboInnerMeEnemy.mp4

JavyOO7

Riley showing fire in his backstage rant with Finn Balor (March 18). Catching up on these NXT shows so far have been great. Not too long, not too short, just right when it comes to episode length.

So I went to this Target in northern Cali and they had some WWE HH action figures. I guess they didn't get the memo. There was also a Titus O'Neil and Bray Wyatt one.

So I went to this Target in northern Cali and they had some WWE HH action figures. I guess they didn't get the memo. There was also a Titus O'Neil and Bray Wyatt one.

What if Target recalls all of the Hogan figures to ship to areas with active Klan chapters? It'll be gold, Terry, gold.

Got to be honest.

Yesterday I debated going to the local toystore and looking to buy a HH figure just to keep as a weird oddity. Still thinking about it

That 2K15 splash animation is so bad it hurts.

The animators in the old games took the time and effort to properly keyframe the diving moves, as well as to match the minor details in each wrestler's real-life movements. Presumably these people were fired at some point and replaced with a group of poorly-trained chimps who have to rely solely on mo-cap.

JavyOO7

What are some wrestling games I should pick up? I picked up No Mercy today.

Where'd you get No Mercy at? Not sure where to get it whether from eBay or Amazon or etc. I lost my copy (I think) of Wrestlemania 2000 for the N64.

But I would get the Aki four for the N64 if you don't have them already. World Tour, Revenge, WM2000, and No Mercy.

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns on PS2 is also pretty good. Day of Reckoning on the GameCube is pretty good... never played part 2 though.

Top Bottom