• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RBH

GJ TNA - http://pwinsider.com/article/95384/another-major-name-gone-from-tna.html?p=1

ANOTHER MAJOR NAME GONE FROM TNA
By Mike Johnson on 2015-07-24 11:05:52
Bully Ray, who JUST returned to TNA TV as the new GM brought in by Dixie Carter, is already gone from the company.

Ray hasn't been at any of the TV Tapings that are currently being held in Orlando, Florida (where he lives) and when people started asking where he was (since he lives locally in the area and the Team 3D Wrestling Academy is located there as well), word began making the rounds that he was gone.

The story I heard this morning is that Ray told the company he was done as he wasn't happy with the current state of affairs of the company and felt it was better to distance himself. Obviously, he was working on a per appearance deal and wasn't under contract.

Nonetheless, it has to be seen as a negative when TNA spends an entire week building up his return on TV and then he almost immediately quits the company. How they will handle his departure from a creative standpoint remains to be seen.
This is a combination of unprofessionalism from Bully Ray and LOLTNA at the same time.

klonere

Banned
G1 stuff

Anderson beat Nakamura and Goto? What? Why? Is this something that happens in the G1 from time to time or is getting ready for a singles push?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sadly no Alex" Evo champ" Rusev

CK0DtNWUYAA5LhH.jpg

Who are those weenies next to him?

Pizoxuat

I've got zero exposure to ROH guys, but I gotta say that I really enjoyed Okada vs Elgin from the 23rd. Fun match with a lot of strength spots for both guys.

Uhhhhhhh

Shinsuke Nakamura, who was the favorite to win the G-1 Climax tournament, suffered a left elbow injury in Saturday's match in Kagawa against Yuji Nagata.

He missed today's show in Hiroshima. He is scheduled to face Michael Elgin on tomorrow's show in Beppu. We have no update on his condition at this point.

RBH

It looks like there is some credibility to the rumors of WWE SummerSlam being a 4 hour pay-per-view this year.

Luca Franchini, who does WWE announcing for Sky Italia in Italy, announced on Facebook that WWE informed the network that this year's SummerSlam will be 4 hours long, in order for them to prepare and make room for the extra hour.

Franchini noted that SummerSlam is now scheduled to begin at 7pm EST instead of 8pm EST, pushing the Kickoff Pre-show up to 6pm EST.

It's possible WWE will make the official announcement this week.

A friend of mine keeps going on at me to watch lucha underground.

Is there any way I can pay for this being in the UK? I see it's only 37 eps in so I'd rather watch from the beginning

Everybody knows it's Famous Hoot's year, good brothers. The Machinegun Karl Anderson is gonna be hoisting the belt up high in the Tokyo Dome come January, with a pool of internet darling smart mark tears growing at his feet. Keep it kayfabe, real shooters.

RP912

Banned
Everybody knows it's Famous Hoot's year, good brothers. The Machinegun Karl Anderson is gonna be hoisting the belt up high in the Tokyo Dome come January, with a pool of internet darling smart mark tears growing at his feet. Keep it kayfabe, real shooters.

Powerful post is powerful. Karl going to be the real MVP of Bullet Club.

Top Bottom