• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Ecw_anarchy_rulz.jpg

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Where'd you get No Mercy at? Not sure where to get it whether from eBay or Amazon or etc. I lost my copy (I think) of Wrestlemania 2000 for the N64.

But I would get the Aki four for the N64 if you don't have them already. World Tour, Revenge, WM2000, and No Mercy.

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns on PS2 is also pretty good. Day of Reckoning on the GameCube is pretty good... never played part 2 though.

I picked it up at the local flea market.

Recall

Fire Pro Wrestling D and Giant Gram 2000 are up there with WCW/NWO Revenge, Here Comes the Pain and Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 as some of the best wrestling games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Raven was the most legit midcarder they had when that game came out.

They had him on MTV, remember. Seth Rollins ain't on MTV.

Zach

98 Warped Tours were very different from 2004+ Warped Tours

'98 Warped Tours -- brings a tear to my eye... that was in my concert-going prime. :D

So I'm thinking about watching the '97 WCW PPVs without Nitro. It's just so much better than this WWF schlock. Take that, The WWF Universe!

ElRenoRaven

So just getting around to watching this weeks NXT and damn. Eva Marie showing some decent skills. That training is paying off. Granted she'll never be on par with say Flair, Banks, Bayless, etc. Still it 's nice to see her actually doing moves and doing them decently.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They are, as stated, literally the opposite of teenagers being nekkid. Its about designing selling clothes to them instead.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Anyone have a gif of that ridiculous Shibata kick to Makabe?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
REAL TALK SUNDAY: I missed the entirety of Double J's TNA career. Hell, I've seen more of him on TNA television this month than I have for the last decade. That's not what this post is about though, what it is about is this. Double J has never failed to entertain me. Never drew a dime indeed, and maybe I would have hated his HHH impersonation on Impact (I also missed all of HHH's death run and only know about it because of GCN video games.) but every time he shows up in WWF/WCW/WWF/WCW I end up enjoying his programs. Alone with my baby tonight? Gold. Getting punked by Ahmed? Gold. His stuff with being hand picked by Flair and yet Mongo/Benoit hating him? Underrated. So was his feud with The Giant. Everything with him and Chyna, hell the entire Don't Piss Me off era? Solid.

He's so great at the end of WCW. One of the only performers in that death spiral who always delivered.

SOLBg.gif

tumblr_n179vm1Z1s1t1054no4_250.gif

REAL TALK SUNDAY: I missed the entirety of Double J's TNA career. Hell, I've seen more of him on TNA television this month than I have for the last decade. That's not what this post is about though, what it is about is this. Double J has never failed to entertain me. Never drew a dime indeed, and maybe I would have hated his HHH impersonation on Impact (I also missed all of HHH's death run and only know about it because of GCN video games.) but every time he shows up in WWF/WCW/WWF/WCW I end up enjoying his programs. Alone with my baby tonight? Gold. Getting punked by Ahmed? Gold. His stuff with being hand picked by Flair and yet Mongo/Benoit hating him? Underrated. So was his feud with The Giant. Everything with him and Chyna, hell the entire Don't Piss Me off era? Solid.

He's so great at the end of WCW. One of the only performers in that death spiral who always delivered.

Double J is great. A lot more talented and enjoyable than a lot of people ever gave him credit for. He beats up midgets, taps out little kids and steals your hot wife.

You didn't miss anything. I legitimately can't remember one good thing he did that I'd recommend viewing.

Well, wait, does it count if he was part of it? If so, he was part of the Team 3D funeral where he, Team Canada, Abyss, AMW, and I think a few more after destroying Team 3D held a funeral where they spent the whole time shittalking Team 3D. That was legit funny, and would have been the funniest intended-to-be-funny thing TNA's done if not for Paparazzi Productions (Nash and Alex Shelley and the rest of the X Division fucking around and having fun).

You didn't miss anything. I legitimately can't remember one good thing he did that I'd recommend viewing.

Well, wait, does it count if he was part of it? If so, he was part of the Team 3D funeral where he, Team Canada, Abyss, AMW, and I think a few more after destroying Team 3D held a funeral where they spent the whole time shittalking Team 3D. That was legit funny, and would have been the funniest intended-to-be-funny thing TNA's done if not for Paparazzi Productions (Nash and Alex Shelley and the rest of the X Division fucking around and having fun).

Even if you don't like Jeff's serious run in TNA, you can't tell me watched his MMA character and didn't enjoy that. He was great D:

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jarrett's MMA character was probably the best thing he's ever done.

Top Bottom