• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
steiner.jpg

Scott Steiner
Brock Lesnar
Wrestlemania ★
"Shoot Fight"
Actually just a regular match where Cole/Lawler/JBL constantly tell us that it's a "real fight" and has "no script." Y'know, to revitalize some of that WCW 2000 spirit.
shialebeoufjustdoit.meme

Zach

I think I've posted on squaredcircle... maybe just upvoted, I can't remember. Either way, I frequent reddit and always see posts on NeoGAF about how I'm a terrible person for it. /shrug

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Didn't matter how bad the company was doing, on-screen Russo and Steiner kept me watching every week.

I liked Kronik a lot too though not near as much.

Aiii

So not worth it
I just saw the Eva Marie match, and while she certaintly has improved, I thought that girl Cassie was way more talented and I had never even heard of her, meanwhile they seem to shove Eva down our throats whenever they can. What's up with that?

What do you mean? Shove down your throat?

She is never on TV, she hasn't been seen in months and now she has been on maybe three or four NXT shows in 1 minute interview segments so she can have a match.

What do you mean? Shove down your throat?

She is never on TV, she hasn't been seen in months and now she has been on maybe three or four NXT shows in 1 minute interview segments so she can have a match.
Yep. People who think they're smarter than wrestling are usually totally oblivious that they're marks in 2015. It's a new day!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What happened to Nakamura's arm and will it affect G1?

PROGRESS was dope friends. Should be up on demand sooner than usual now they're doing live commentary. Was really pleasantly surprised by the tag title match, Hunter Brothers have never stood out to me (and they're Bo Dallas looking fuckers), but the match with SDS was really good.

Spoiler photo: https://instagram.com/p/5nLwPmyQ5s/

Was really happy to see the Hunter Bros. do well, as I got into it with some twat who thought the "snobbish" PROGRESS crowd "full of southerners" would shit all over the Hunters because they're not "big names". Well, we showed him :p

Was really happy to see the Hunter Bros. do well, as I got into it with some twat who thought the "snobbish" PROGRESS crowd "full of southerners" would shit all over the Hunters because they're not "big names". Well, we showed him :p
I wouldn't say he was neccessarily wrong, I'm sure there were others like me who didn't rate them, personally I was all ready to shit on/dismiss them, but they brought it. Happy to be proved wrong :p

They've definitely improved since their last time in PROGRESS, would be happy to see them back again. I've definitely noticed a trend of fans online calling PROGRESS overrated and the fans snobbish or stuck-up, I'm not really sure where it's coming from. In my experience the PROGRESS crowds are proper laugh.

*edit, lol;

SHCQBGu.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Catching up on the G1 stuff I missed, it still amazes me how over AJ Styles is in Japan. Good on him, he deserves it, hope he stays there for many years.

klonere

Banned

g1_schedule.jpg

They've definitely improved since their last time in PROGRESS, would be happy to see them back again. I've definitely noticed a trend of fans online calling PROGRESS overrated and the fans snobbish or stuck-up, I'm not really sure where it's coming from. In my experience the PROGRESS crowds are proper laugh.

*edit, lol;

SHCQBGu.gif

Man fucking CGI. Even the cheapest Fulci rip off practical effects would be better than that kak.

Top Bottom