• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
huckster was always a crummy hick.

the cism really isn't a shock.

but I think he'll do the PR civil rights circuit and so on and end up back in 'okay' graces with the 'E after a while.

even though he's making himself out as the victim on his twitter 8)

past reverence for him is completely irrelevant for me. Big deal!

And let's be real here, this is Gawker's doing. They leaked the sex tape in the first place, so they're leaking the particulars and hoping that trial by public opinion saves them from being fucking destroyed in court. Hogan probably knew this was coming.

Sephzilla

Considering he's a 60 year old guy born in Georgia, I'm kind of surprised something like this didn't happen sooner though to be honest.

And let's be real here, this is Gawker's doing. They leaked the sex tape in the first place, so they're leaking the particulars and hoping that trial by public opinion saves them from being fucking destroyed in court. Hogan probably knew this was coming.

This is also why I'm uncomfortable with the whole situation. Gawker leaked this simply because Hogan sued them, so it's shit on top of shit.

jmdajr

Hogan tweeting out all the good people say about him makes it look bad. Makes him look desperate.

If he was smart he'd stay off social media.

Zach

Pretty much. I already didn't care for Hogan, all this does is strengthen the feeling. But if this happened to someone I genuinely wouldn't expect it from, then it would be a different story. We as fans know that there have been both racist and homophobic issues behind the scenes, and the fact that nothing gets done about it is really depressing and we've fallen into just accepting it.

I just hope the causes a bigger ripple effect and outs other shitty people, like Disco Inferno (among others). And hopefully changes the landscape of the people running the current product, which I doubt, but one can hope.

WWE is just good at cutting ties so the paper trail doesn't lead back to them. It's happening with Hogan and it happened with Bill Demont, where no fucking DOUBT they knew what that motherfucker was doing. Probably paid him a nice sum of cash to not drag their name down and leave quietly.

All of this.

Sephzilla

But it's the best looking suit though

VYc6Xwm.gif

Real talk - The silver versions of the reboot suit looked really cool. The black version looked cheap as fuck and made the 30 year old suit look more state of the art.

lolTNA and all but the bully ray thing kind of strikes me as strange. I dunno, it feels really unprofessional. On top of all his hustling to try and get into WWE while working for and showing up for TNA shows and taking their money... Dixie might deserve to be taken advantage of and all that but it's certainly pure carny~

RP912

Banned
I'm going to get shit for this but fuck it.

Robocop 2>>>>>>Robocop 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Robocop 3

The drug dealing robot was more vicious than the 209

Real talk - The silver versions of the reboot suit looked really cool

He looked real cool next to the Stinger!

China might not be the worst idea for Hogan, he can go do the towns on whatever burgeoning scene they have over there. I doubt anybody would really care about his comments.

DROP THE BIG LEG, ON THE GREAT WALL

Bronson the type of dude who thinks the designs in RoboCop 2's failure montage were pretty great.

Look at these incredible tech designs!

Sephzilla

I'm going to get shit for this but fuck it.

Robocop 2>>>>>>Robocop 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Robocop 3

The drug dealing robot was more vicious than the 209

The ED-209 was meant to be the Sin Cara of robots, so of course the RoboCop Mark 2 would be more vicious

klonere

Banned
Why would you want more Brock? All your doing is reminding yourself that they are putting up the dude who made da business feel more "real" than it has in a long while against a man who has had two stinkers in a row at WM and looks like shit and is going to have another shit match. All after making the current young champ look like a total fucking afterthought.

Fuck Brock Taker, fuck everything about it.

Kaladin

Shit,I wanted more BorkTaker shenanigans

Honestly, I think last week is all you will get from Brock and Taker together, and it should be.

Keep them apart from SS, let Heyman go in the ring with Brock and sell the match. Give it that big fight feel.

Why would you want more Brock? All your doing is reminding yourself that they are putting up the dude who made da business feel more "real" than it has in a long while against a man who has had two stinkers in a row at WM and looks like shit and is going to have another shit match. All after making the current young champ look like a total fucking afterthought.

Fuck Brock Taker, fuck everything about it.

It's like elder abuse at an old folks home. Michelle has to get an APB put out to look for her husband who wandered out of the home again.

klonere

Banned
It's like elder abuse at an old folks home. Michelle has to get an APB put out to look for her husband who wandered out of the home again.

"Mark, I told you not to go to Vince's house! All he does is talk you into hurting yourself! I don't care how much money he gives you because its all going on medical bills! I'm taking your house keys off you, its for your own good! And take off the damn eyeliner!"

Cagey

Banned
SlimyNiftyBobwhite.gif

M-1 Medieval

Best shield striker in the business.

Notice how Ser Strong not only gets full extension on the shield smash and delivers it with pinpoint accuracy to the ocular region, but he finishes with a facewash shove.

He's not just imposing his will out there, he's taunting his opponent.

Kaladin

Really, the only one that looked kind of out of place was Finn Balor, and that's mostly because they had him in his WWE shirt and nothing over it.

Top Bottom