• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
NXT
and ICW
getting that mainstream Scottish Sun exposure.
CK_QpqIWoAAKMUy.jpg

I have no idea where they got their profile info from.

Seth broke the nose of Vince's golden boy?

I hope everybody is ready for another Cena title reign that lasts until WrestleMania

out with seth-kun

in with mundo-san

- They set up a match with Young and Chris Melendez. In order to get the match Melendez had to put his prosthetic leg on the line. Seriously.

I'm seeing Billy Corgan in concert on Friday but the more I read of this stuff the less I wanna go :[

I'll always have a soft spot for Mick but he's starting to sound like the people on gaming side that claim every kickstarter for some over the hill japanese dev is "a revolution"

FULL DISCLOSURE: I backed shenmue 3

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why do you people think Cena's going to seek legit backstage retribution? Shit happens. Grown folks don't get mad over little shit. Cmon now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No Cena isn't that petty.

But I fully expect Seth to be jobbing to Sandow next week. Thanks Mick.

Mick ain't shit. His complaining has put him on my "never listen seriously to this dude again" list.

Raw64life

Kevin Owens recently spoke with talkSPORT's Gorilla Position podcast about possibly facing Brock Lesnar.

Below is what the former NXT Champion had to say:

"I think there’s only one answer for me right now, and it is Brock Lesnar. I think a lot of people want to see it. I was there the night he made his debut on Raw for WWE," Owens continued. "I was in the crowd, like the fifth row. I remember being blown away immediately by this guy, I was on board right away. I bought Brock Lesnar T-shirts and Brock Lesnar hats. My parents got a dog that summer, I named him Brock. Seriously, he was a blonde Lab, he was huge: ‘That’s Brock!’ I used to do the F5 when I was on the indies because of how much I admire him so I’d love to be the one to put an end to him."

Not on Vince's watch Kevin.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, now that WWE is shunning Hogan, Benoit and CM Punk, we can pretty much consider every year of pro-wrestling post 1980 as lost forever, right?

Was there ever a year of wrestling that didn't have at least one of these three on TV?

klonere

Banned
Kevin Owens recently spoke with talkSPORT's Gorilla Position podcast about possibly facing Brock Lesnar.

Below is what the former NXT Champion had to say:

Not on Vince's watch Kevin.

He's fat and ergo, this match would be bad. His character is in catering or something. Kevin Owens is fat.

Anth0ny

There was a G1 last night??
Jesus it's getting hard to keep up

19 shows is fucking insanity.

Why not condense it into 5 or 10 shows in one or two weeks? I'm sure the wrestlers would be thankful, and the fans as well, because 19 shows is too much wrestling for anyone to watch.

I'm going to start watching during the last week. It's all I can take.

jred2k

19 shows is fucking insanity.

Why not condense it into 5 or 10 shows in one or two weeks? I'm sure the wrestlers would be thankful, and the fans as well, because 19 shows is too much wrestling for anyone to watch.

I'm going to start watching during the last week. It's all I can take.
When you have 10 tournament matches on a card it's a lot to keep up with too and they all kind of run in to each other. You're better off just picking two or three interesting matches a day and watching them in an hour or so.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Why do you people think Cena's going to seek legit backstage retribution? Shit happens. Grown folks don't get mad over little shit. Cmon now.

The "Seth Rollins will end up as a jobber" predictions have been going on since the Shield days. One of these days, right?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The "Seth Rollins will end up as a jobber" predictions have been going on since the Shield days. One of these days, right?

After a successful title reign, and maybe a second one as well. Probably a third. THEN he gets to end up as a jobber...right? Guys?

Truly embracing her birdwoman heritage

The only competition this little chickadee has in my heart is with that little filly Lillian Garcia. So beautiful.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't know of any "Hulk Hogan" but I do recall the epic encounter between Chris Kanyon and Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania VI.

Top Bottom