• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
You remember Brock Lesnar of WWE? He came out and somebody cheap-shotted [quarterback] Daunte Culpepper's leg, and Brock was like "WHO DID IT?". The next play he went and suplexed the guy...he picked up a grown man after the play, and then it was the Royal Rumble: Minnesota vs. Kansas City.. that was a nasty suplex on the football field."

Brock shooting on NFL

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Matt Striker & Hugo Savinovich are doing the English commentary for Triplemania.

I assume this means Pentagon has committed actual murder at Ultima Lucha.

RP912

Banned
The crazy thing about this whole Hogan issue is the fact that folks are defending him despite the fact that he went off in so many ways than one. Just face the facts that dude always been a piece of shit and see the light. Almost every wrestler is an asshole...except Bobby Eaton.

Didn’t he go through that camp with a broken hand too?

While preparing for this new endeavor, however, Lesnar was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident on April 19, 2004. A minivan collided with his bike, which was torn into three pieces after the impact. Suffering a broken jaw, a broken left hand, a bruised pelvis and a severely pulled groin, Lesnar was somehow able to walk away from the scene of the accident.

He's a freaking machine.

klonere

Banned
86 applicants > 17 people for phone interviews > 7 people for first round interviews > 2 for second round interviews

Made it through all that only to fall short at the last hurdle friends. Getting a job is hard :(

prhCFVR.png

I hope Vince takes notice.

86 applicants > 17 people for phone interviews > 7 people for first round interviews > 2 for second round interviews

Made it through all that only to fall short at the last hurdle friends. Getting a job is hard :(

I know this feeling.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The crazy thing about this whole Hogan issue is the fact that folks are defending him despite the fact that he went off in so many ways than one. Just face the facts that dude always been a piece of shit and see the light. Almost every wrestler is an asshole...except Bobby Eaton.

People would laugh at the moniker "Beautiful" for Bobby Eaton.

What they didn't know is that it was a descriptor for his soul.

What if Owens and Lesnar feud because Owens stole the Jimmy Johns sponsorship from Lesnar? It would be a realistic feud that plays into the wrestlers' actual characters.

Imagine Owens with the Jimmy Johns logo emblazoned on his belly.

That's kinda what I was sayin' yesterday. Papa Johns Powerbomb Vs. Little Cesaro's. But that's a great idea, Owens would be jobbed out to Brock, but with the promise of a Jimmy Johns sponsorship deal and a lifetime's worth of Jimmy Johns, Owens comes back more motivated than ever, fighting for free food, he'd be unstoppable. He dominates Brock at Mania, wins the title, tosses it over to the side as the CEO of Jimmy Johns hands him the sponsorship contract. Confetti rains down as Owens is hugging food.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's kinda what I was sayin' yesterday. Papa Johns Powerbomb Vs. Little Cesaro's. But that's a great idea, Owens would be jobbed out to Brock, but with the promise of a Jimmy Johns sponsorship deal and a lifetime's worth of Jimmy Johns, Owens comes back more motivated than ever, fighting for free food, he'd be unstoppable. He dominates Brock at Mania, wins the title, tosses it over to the side as the CEO of Jimmy Johns hands him the sponsorship contract. Confetti rains down as Owens is hugging food.

Little Cesaro's vs Papa Johns Powerbomb
1EdgD2y.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve

I know that feel, friend.

That's some Roman Reigns booking right there. But all jokes aside, that's rough. I'm sure you'll land something soon. Stay positive, alright..?

xavier.gif

How? it is bad on almost every level and it helps no one.

Good character range on Rusev. Summer Rae is great at being a witchy person. Props Lana up for being a baby face. Rusev and Lana going at it on Twitter.

Rusev is back to being a monster when he hit Ziggler's larynx which leads Ziggler coming back to the baby face pop.

Which leads to Ziggler V Rusev in what should be a great match.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...-revealed-audiotape-transcript-racist-n-word/

“VH1 wanted me to do a big thing and go back to the house I grew up in,” Hulk says, discussing the Season Four finale of his show.

“So we knock on the door,” he continues, “and a big f*g lives there now!”

Undeterred, the 61-year-old continued with his disgusting homophobic bile. “This half-gay was enamored with Linda,” he sniffs, of his ex-wife.

Legit glad they never put this asshole anywhere near Darren Young, backstage or with a camera/live mic on them

RP912

Banned
People would laugh at the moniker "Beautiful" for Bobby Eaton.

What they didn't know is that it was a descriptor for his soul.

Indeed. God himself created the quote on quote next to the beautiful. Dude is like the Mr. Rogers of professional wrestling.

:( Story of my life. Right now I'm going back to school and some side gigs, but I know the feeling...especially being unemployed for almost three years with no sign of hope. Hang in there friend...the light is almost ahead of the tunnel.

:( Story of my life. Right now I'm going back to school and some side gigs, but I know the feeling...especially being unemployed for almost three years with no sign of hope. Hang in there friend...the light is almost ahead of the tunnel.

I've been out of the loop from life for the past five or so years due to my depression and other fun mental health issues. I'm going through a rough time, but I'm finally going back to school in September and getting stuff, I'm feelin' good about this change. All three of us got this shit, man. Just keep moving forward, even if you have to limp or crawl. Because tomorrow? Tomorrow's a NEW DAY

vZ7xkD.gif

RP912

Banned
I've been out of the loop from life for the past five or so years due to my depression and other fun mental health issues. I'm going through a rough time, but I'm finally going back to school in September and getting stuff, I'm feelin' good about this change. All three of us got this shit, man. Just keep moving forward, even if you have to limp or crawl. Because tomorrow? Tomorrow's a NEW DAY

vZ7xkD.gif

I'm feeling the POWAH OF POSITIVITY right now.

tumblr_nfqsi3txtt1swlf6ho4_500.gif

The amount of shitty fat jokes here has blown up tenfold in the past week. I'm glad everyone here must be ripped like Balor.

If I had the access to the same training facilities that Balor has, you bet your ass I would be ripped like him. I would take advantage of all they have, which Kevin Owens hasn't been, clearly. Surprised they haven't dumped him off at Denny's with Chris Hero

Top Bottom