• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Bryan currently has a much different view of the business, as he is now only watching instead of wrestling. When asked who is currently the best in the business, he quickly decided upon two names.

“Cesaro in the ring is as good as anybody out there in WWE,” said Bryan. “If you’re talking the entire wrestling world, there is a guy in New Japan [Pro Wrestling] that I really love watching named Shinsuke Nakamura. He’s awesome and really fun to watch. But in terms of the WWE, in ring, I love watching Cesaro.”

http://www.si.com/more-sports/2015/...cussions-wwe-future?page=3&devicetype=default

Thank you lovely ladies for the free pizza, you an honorary #goodbrother in my book. Throw up the old #toosweet and crack open a B-double-L from all the boys in the back. Whaaat.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't give a fuck I laughed at that Dog Ziggler joke. It's the delivery!

I thought it was hilarious too! Same thing with the French-American thing. Rusev is gold and whomever is coming up with this stuff is pretty good. Yes, it is juvenile. It is also hilarious.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's sad that way that Rollins has been wrestling of late. The way his title run has gone is such a broken way to present Rollins the wrestler. Rollins is legit one of the top 3 athletic wrestlers in the company and since he got the title he's been kicking, running out of the ring, and missing with flying knees (except tonight, natch). It's so off-putting to see someone so talented reduced to such a shit moveset, only to watch him break out chain suplexes and 540s ATTANOWHERE when he used to do that type of thing on the regular.

So you take one of the best wrestlers and give him a cowardly heel character who is supposed to be a laughing stock because he's incompetent in the ring and can never do anything by himself, except in real life (and 10 months ago) he could wrestle circles around everyone but Cesaro.

It's like when they removed his curb stomp they lobotomized the part of his brain that could wrestle. Except it flashes to light in fits and starts where he'll perfectly land on his feet out of a finisher and pull some deft move, then it's back to ring rollouts and punches and chops.

They pretty much set up who gets to be champion based on how good they are at acting unless they're Roman Reigns and that didn't even take. Seth is good at acting like a sniveling wuss so he gets to do it in the ring too.

I thought it was hilarious too! Same thing with the French-American thing. Rusev is gold and whomever is coming up with this stuff is pretty good. Yes, it is juvenile. It is also hilarious.

It's humanizing his monster character, which means whenever he inevitably turns face, it's gonna be crazy. Which is great, considering the fact that he fits the criteria of a Vince guy and he's already got the IWC on his side it seems. Rusev has been solid.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Nameless

8v8brP4.gif

need a better, cleaner gif

If someone told me that I'd look forward to seeing a grown man skip down a ramp every week, there's no way I would've believed them.

The Kofi Clap is amazing

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you lovely ladies for the free pizza, you an honorary #goodbrother in my book. Throw up the old #toosweet and crack open a B-double-L from all the boys in the back. Whaaat.
Hope you're in a better place soon. Fingers crossed things go your way quickly.

The amount of shitty fat jokes here has blown up tenfold in the past week. I'm glad everyone here must be ripped like Balor.

Exactly 1 year and 3 days ago from today:

chris really let himself go...sweet jeez

Well someone's got to take Steen's spot.

"Chris, hero?"
"Yes."
"Is that all for you today?"
"Ohno."

Also, no surprise Alex Riley is an ultra-entitled piece of shit.

I bet Chris Hero eats breakfast.

according to that picture also turnbuckles.

Chris Hero's version of the Go to Sleep is him enjoying a large meal late at night.

He truly is eater of worlds

Wow does the guy have a eating disorder or just doesn't give a fuck?

I think he's trying to build the UK's first ever glazed ham on a pole match against that fat fuck Mastiff.

Hero doing the whole thing ass backwards. Vince said he loved big guys not BIG guys.

He's showing Andre levels of struggling to get around the ring in that clip. Can't believe he actually takes people's money to give them recommendations on their "look".

It's a $5 wrestling special event. Freight train, Mastiff, and Hero in a glazed ham on a pole triple threat.

jesus christ, this was him in nxt

KASSIUS_OHNO_NXT_06142012ej_0664b_wk_crop_exact.jpg

Jesus christ he's got those cottage cheese legs. Can't believe he ate his way out of the WWE (and kept on eating)

Hesfat.gif

In summary, stop acting like a f*cking child, giancarlo.

Angry Grimace

NoRéN;173243823 said:
Bryan with great taste.

Kinda hoping he retires. Not a fan of his either but it would be a shame if he goes out in a stretcher.

His refusal to cut his hair or beard soured me on his entire run.

NoRéN

Just keep it fun and playful, friends. You will feel ashamed of your words and deeds.
Given your track record of bodying dudes, there is something really ominous about this post combined with your avatar.
Giancarlo is Wade, bean breath is Cena, the table is Owens's corpulent body, and the chairs are the Hero is fat jokes.

cena-drops-chairs-onto-barrett-o.gif
lol
His refusal to cut his hair or beard soured me on his entire run.
I can see why he didn't. It became his moneymaker. But, I don't see how he couldn't at least trim it. He started looking like a bum for a while.

Angry Grimace

NoRéN;173245806 said:
Given your track record of bodying dudes, there is something really ominous about this post combined with your avatar.

lol

I can see why he didn't. It became his moneymaker. But, I don't see how he couldn't at least trim it. He started looking like a bum for a while.

The beard was okay I guess, but then it got too long and scraggly and he was forced to tie his gross hippie hair up to keep it from getting all over the place.

I don't know, I guess I sort of liked the underdog aspect of his run, I just didn't really think he was as special as the "IWC" did.

God, I wished so much that the guy on Havoc's immediate right was the #ProudPapa of Ultraviolence, Zandig.

His body is close!

Yeah, dude just needs a beer gut of power to truly be The Zandig. He's Isaac Zercher, or Omega - the largest graduate of the PROGRESS dojo, he's pretty green but could definitely have a good run with a physique like that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, dude just needs a beer gut of power to truly be The Zandig. He's Isaac Zercher, or Omega - the largest graduate of the PROGRESS dojo, he's pretty green but could definitely have a good run with a physique like that.

I think NXT is gonna raid PROGRESS soon. Their lack of talent feels like something they need to continuously go back to the well on, and BritWres has been fucking insanely good as of late. I think they're gonna mine em.

I hope they grab Havoc and Mastiff especially. Sabre Jr of course, and Scurll

I think NXT is gonna raid PROGRESS soon. Their lack of talent feels like something they need to continuously go back to the well on, and BritWres has been fucking insanely good as of late. I think they're gonna mine em

I wasn't too worried about it until the British dudes got booked for PWG - I'm sure Sabre's already on their radar, I bet Regal just loves him. British wrestling is still relatively obscure, though - Doug Williams pointed out last week that there were 15+ shows up and down the country in a single day, with 20,000+ fans combined travelling to see live wrestling in the UK, yet British wrestling gets not one sentence of coverage from wrestling media at-large.

Kaladin

I wasn't too worried about it until the British dudes got booked for PWG - I'm sure Sabre's already on their radar, I bet Regal just loves him. British wrestling is still relatively obscure, though - Doug Williams pointed out last week that there were 15+ shows up and down the country in a single day, with 20,000+ fans combined travelling to see live wrestling in the UK, yet British wrestling gets not one sentence of coverage from wrestling media at-large.

Wouldn't Finn and Becky Lynch have got them to turn their attention to the UK for recruiting?

It kind of makes since after that doc.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wouldn't Finn and Becky Lynch have got them to turn their attention to the UK for recruiting?

It kind of makes since after that doc.

I would say they were on their radar because of their work in the states(Becky) and Japan(Finn) not what they did in Europe.

Mmmm that Power of Positivity on the last page had me like

jg0PcfA.gif

I just want to throw support to all my brother and sisters out there going through difficult times. Let us all laugh away our troubles with Kevin Owens jokes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mmmm that Power of Positivity on the last page had me like

jg0PcfA.gif

I just want to throw support to all my brother and sisters out there going through difficult times. Let us all laugh away our troubles with Kevin Owens jokes.

We're fat-positive.

Kaladin

I would say they were on their radar because of their work in the states(Becky) and Japan(Finn) not what they did in Europe.

Yeah, but the doc brought attention to their work in the UK with the school and the footage they used from that one promotion (forget which one).

Top Bottom