• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Highlight of the night. Couldn't stop losing my shit at that.

f2pTJ8e.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, but the doc brought attention to their work in the UK with the school and the footage they used from that one promotion (forget which one).

I honestly don't think their documentaries were what got WWE agents to discover their talent. They were surely already on the radar. WWE isn't bush league when it comes to talent scouting.

jmdajr

I think Stone Cold would be back in wrestling taking bumps before KO got any sort of muscle definition. And I'm not even talking abs. Just like a bicep crease. Something.

Kaladin

Man Summerslam tickets are stupid expensive right now.

I should have bought tickets earlier.

This is why I'm glad I got a Survivor Series ticket early. It's one of the big four, you never know....they might turn it into a bigger PPV like Summerslam.

I remember when I filmed some Jimmy Havoc matches when I went to England and Germany for the Triangle of Ultraviolence tour in like 2012.

He was shit.

It's crazy to see him now.

Fox318

This is why I'm glad I got a Survivor Series ticket early. It's one of the big four, you never know....they might turn it into a bigger PPV like Summerslam.

Due to them hyping up network numbers it will be a big show.

Last time I tried buying tickets for something was Wrestlemania 20.

Never been to a live event.

Kaladin

Due to them hyping up network numbers it will be a big show.

Last time I tried buying tickets for something was Wrestlemania 20.

Never been to a live event.

I'm hoping so.

And damn, you're right about Summerslam tickets.

I checked Stub Hub and the cheapest upper deck tickets are over $250. Damn son.

Heroman

Banned
Im planning to go to Survivor series but miss the early ticket sales, how much were the tickets?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I'm not sure how I'm the childish one but you got me dude! Be a * and keep up with the great wrestling discussion.
No one is stopping anyone from discussing whatever it is they want to discuss. There are people here always complaining about something new every week. If you want to discuss something, just discuss it, but don't act as though the most popular discussion topic of the week is somehow holding back all this great dialogue.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I went back and watched last week's Raw on the short version a couple days back when I got back from my vacation and I laughed my ass off when I saw that Owens had obtained a, *ahem*, job on the Lesnar Suppression Squad along with the Ascension, Heath Slater, Zack Ryder, etc.

Pushed to the moon, amirite

Top Bottom