• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kornflayx

You know, if multiple people in the same month come in and complain about something, you would think people would get a clue.

You know that as long as you react to it, they will keep coming. It's the first rule of the internet.

Also, lighten up a little. There was so much RAW today, it's a little fun on the side.

tumblr_mlohw72Rw51rujmbfo1_250.gif

jmdajr

HHH still gave KO a chance.

Chris Hero must be awful. I know nothing of his work besides he can probably throw down at Golden Corral.

dakun

just watched RAW.. really impressed with Cena continuing through a broken nose.. that must've been shitty.

i seriously think that 2015 is shaping up to be his best year yet performance wise. Respect

Toki767

just watched RAW.. really impressed with Cena continuing through a broken nose.. that must've been shitty.

i seriously think that 2015 is shaping up to be his best year yet performance wise. Respect

He's finally mastered the real WWE main event style that we call indie wrestling.

I like Edinburgh, it's a classy city - almost like an English city, except for all the Scottish people ;)

*edit, fuck, that hunting thread. I shouldn't be surprised, but there really is a defence force for everything on GAF.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I still can't believe the main event of Summerslam features a 50 year old man who already lost to his opponent at an even where he has never had any particular plot armor to begin with.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Holy Crap Stardom is doing a US Tour

http://joshicity.com/stardom-comes-to-america/

I need to meet kairi

That is super cool!

You know, if multiple people in the same month come in and complain about something, you would think people would get a clue.

Much like WWE's booking, this place has an air of "nothing ACTUALLY matters no matter what I say" - there have been people who would quit the thread in a huff, swear off all wrestling, and come right back, multiple times. It's just like wrestling and death in comics books. Nobody stays gone, nobody stays dead. They should use the ignore list with NeoGAF++ extension so they can have a nice, sanitized thread that is tailor made to their own interests without anything triggering them.

I like this.

Chris hero has embraced his inner Hoss dude is awesome

Agree

Big Cass has the most underwhelming 7 foot body ever

Eli Cottonwood has him trumped though

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Saw this on twitter earlier, what a great quote;

"Fale moves like someone who learned to walk by reading a book"

Hah, that's pretty good.

If you had to pick a new spot for Fale, a new promotion, where would you want him to go? ROH? Is NJPW the best for him right now? I like him, but he seems pretty complacent and not like he's learning much more than when they gave him the IC title a year ago. I mean, I'm just some shitlord wrasslin' fan so what would I know? But I gotta wonder if he'd be doing a better job elsewhere.

Top Bottom