• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

miserable

C3OBf3Eh.jpg

is he the long-lost son of Andre?

Oersted

¡HarlequinPanic!;173262282 said:
speaking of awkward looking giants what was with that extremely tall dude that was Tyson Kidd's bodyguard for a hot minute?

Got engaged to 2 women, sent back down to FCW, got released.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why does Tetsuya Naito do that eye thing? What's it mean?

You cannot hide from his eye. That's his Eye of Brilliance. He is the Stardust Genius, and he sees...your every move!

Hah, that's pretty good.

If you had to pick a new spot for Fale, a new promotion, where would you want him to go? ROH? Is NJPW the best for him right now? I like him, but he seems pretty complacent and not like he's learning much more than when they gave him the IC title a year ago. I mean, I'm just some shitlord wrasslin' fan so what would I know? But I gotta wonder if he'd be doing a better job elsewhere.

All Japan or NOAH. It's not like it can get any worse.

Ithil

Why does Tetsuya Naito do that eye thing? What's it mean?

When he was on his excursion to Mexico, audiences would make that gesture to him on account of his being Japanese. As a counter he adopted it as his taunt and kept it after returning.

WWE Viewership for 7/27:

8pm: 3.421
9pm: 3.754
10pm: 3.839

Avg: 3.671

Every hour grew but viewership is still down from last year.

First hour really dragged their average down. But I guess the numbers are somewhat encouraging as it seems actually announcing and hyping matches throughout the show might have brought people in.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Really wish we got more karl Anderson singled action. Dude isntoongood to be slumming with gallows

We had a really good run before the Bullet Club (that has REALLY fallen apart in this past year) - there's a lot of solo KA stuff out there that is pretty great. Baby Blue Karl Anderson

somedevil

First hour really dragged their average down. But I guess the numbers are somewhat encouraging as it seems actually announcing and hyping matches throughout the show might have brought people in.

Yeah it did making it down over 600,000 viewers compared to last year. The show right now with DVR gets over 4 million viewers but something this year has made people lose interest.

What was he thinking with the Gobbledy Gooker?
Was Montreal a work?
What are the real Network numbers for paid subs?

The answers to all these questions and more would finally be revealed.

Top Bottom