• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kiyo

I've got a sub to NJPW World. Is there anyway I can watch this on my TV? I have a PS4 and Xbone connected to to a Samsung SmartTV. Also have an iphone/ipad if that helps at all.

Aiii

So not worth it
I've got a sub to NJPW World. Is there anyway I can watch this on my TV? I have a PS4 and Xbone connected to to a Samsung SmartTV. Also have an iphone/ipad if that helps at all.

Nope, unless you get a Chromecast and stream the tab to your TV or hook your PC up to your TV you're pretty much screwed.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
no Archer, Shelton, Davey Boy and Suzuki on this yaers G1? arent they all in the same stable too?

Where are my Nak gifs, what use are you lot without that?

CJJM1xpWwAA3Uxf.jpg

Carny ass PCW salty they got none of that NXT Doc money
I might check this out

Oh he absolutely does. But he needs to polish his gimmick, lest he become the next Adam Rose.
I think his ceiling is definitely higher. His vanity could keep him reasonably in the lower card while they work him out. And may I say that an Adam Rose program in WWE could be a great showcase for both men.

They just need to give him more mic time, that's really the only aspect of his character that has been missing lately.

He hasn't had a solid feud in forever.

That's some high level Marty McFly cosplay.

It even puts Hoodslam's Marty McFlux/Marty McFuck's efforts to shame.

Friends, it is official. My wife is 13 weeks pregnant we're going to have a little El Hijo or hija del Luchador in January!

Congratulations, you poor, soon to be sleep deprived bastard. You'll screw up. Every parent screws up. There's no perfect parenting. As long as the kid is loved and healthy, you're okay.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm willing to give Elgin another chance in the G1. We will see shortly if he's up for hangin' in there. If he can't, then he can't.

Nisa65

Got my ringside ticket for the Takamatsu G1 show which will have the guys from B block. Looking forward to it but I would have liked to have seen Kenny Omega in there somewhere.

Elgin looks to be in a pretty safe block - I'm not sure how the matches with Nakamura & Okada will turn out, but Kojima, Nagata, Goto, Honma & Ishii should be good match-ups for him. The only ones I'd be more concerned about are Anderson & Yujiro. Especially Yujiro.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Elgin looks to be in a pretty safe block - I'm not sure how the matches with Nakamura & Okada will turn out, Kojima, Nagata, Goto, Honma & Ishii should be good match-ups for him. The only ones I'd be more concerned about are Anderson & Yujiro. Especially Yujiro.

Yup. I can't see anyone there giving Elgin a really rough time. Though I won't lie, I want to see him get slapped around to shit. Nagata's probably the grumpiest of the group, to be honest. And even then I can see him trying to make Elgin as best he can. Ishii maybe, especially if Elgin acts like a cunt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I finally watched the first episode of Dragon Ball Z. At least it looks dated. I'm going with the dub, because that's what most people are familiar with.

Plot sounds just like Superman.

So i am contemplating a rudo reels order and i am wondering if anyone has used them before and had a good/bad experience. Also looking for 2015 show recommendations. Kind of wanting to get a little bit of everything including joshi shows so any opinions are appreciated.

Is there a reason dorada is doing jack shit right now.mat least send him to NOAH to have matcha with some of their awesome hrs.mimagine Zack sabre jr vs Dorada

So i am contemplating a rudo reels order and i am wondering if anyone has used them before and had a good/bad experience.

I've used them loads of times and never had a problem.

Is there a reason dorada is doing jack shit right now.mat least send him to NOAH to have matcha with some of their awesome hrs.mimagine Zack sabre jr vs Dorada

He got a shot at Omega and lost, so hasn't been doing much since - I'm guessing he'll get a shot at the winner of KUSHIDA & Ricochet. They could put him in a tag team to liven up the Jr. tag scene, but not sure who his partner would be. Tiger Mask, maybe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So i am contemplating a rudo reels order and i am wondering if anyone has used them before and had a good/bad experience. Also looking for 2015 show recommendations. Kind of wanting to get a little bit of everything including joshi shows so any opinions are appreciated.

Used them a few times, zero complaints.

Top Bottom