• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CMLL ring girls beat the pants off AAA ring girls. Like it's not even close.
pAMZFVy.gif

Naito's a dick
TfnNiG8.gif

beautiful. unrelated to the match i watched
p8B6oeo.gif

the monkey flip from hell
jMT7glc.gif

OVkC2iP.gif

YBBCxCe.gif

Naito is #heel all over it by the end of his CMLL tour

I was a Valiente fan way back so it's cool to see him still kicking. La Sombra is smooth as fuck when he wants to be and is really put together. RUSH not being signed by the WWE is a mystery. Naito looked out of place in the 6 man with the other Guerreros, but he looks completely natural at this point with Rush and Sombra. He's even chatting up the ref Los Ingobernables style. Saying Volador Jr is amazing is like saying the sky is blue. Azul is a beast.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
The Japanese show was a fun thing to see, but it's funny other than Finn vs Owens, it wasn't even all that great compared to some previous years match wise. Showcases how to use the Network correctly and how well J-Sports can do things from the filming presentation.
I do hope this is a continuing thing. Mexico, U.K., Canada, China, Australia. All could do well with these special showing of house shows.

I also need to start watching AAA again. It's been a few years, and even the guys I didn't care for seem to have improved since then.

Friends, it is official. My wife is 13 weeks pregnant we're going to have a little El Hijo or hija del Luchador in January!

Congrats. Remember to savour all the small little moments as well as the big, time passes way too quickly when they are young. First crawling, first steps, first RKO out of nowhere. It all comes quicker than you would image.

Do yourself a favor and read the conversation in the Comments section between "blackdragon176" and "fleabite2000". It uh... goes places

I just wanted to showcase Flair theme in this trailer. I'm reading the comments, and it's normal at first, but like you said, it goes places.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think the best part of the Network Special is it showed you don't need a cliche evil character on commentary to get it over that the bad guys are bad guys. Neutral Cole and neutral Saxton was just fine.

Top Bottom