• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

sora87

I'm just skipping the womens stuff on Raw and Smackdown now, sorry Paige but I can't cope with the bella twats. :(

In happier news I can't believe I'm enjoying John Cena matches.

How long until Cesaro gets himself into yet another momentum killing tag team but this time with Owens and form a CENA IS POOPY team all built around hating/getting their ass kicked by Cena? Complete with shirts of Cena's face but with a giant x on the face.

There might be something here lol

Regardless of negativity, I'm enjoying what I'm seeing so far in the angle but you know they will fuck it up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How long until Cesaro gets himself into yet another momentum killing tag team but this time with Owens and form a CENA IS POOPY team all built around hating/getting their ass kicked by Cena? Complete with shirts of Cena's face but with a giant x on the face.

There might be something here lol

There's a common theme there.

It's Cesaro.

krae_man

tumblr_nnc83dQgeo1u55xnmo4_500.gif

tumblr_n5aqcaRoRz1togqvzo1_500.gif

f5DhTsE.gif

Sephzilla

So Gohan would really be Bret Hart.

The future with all of the insane power and potential without all of the bulky muscle look. The young upstart with family connections in the business only to get robbed of his potential by the writers and people in charge.
But Bret Hart was good. Gohan sucks.

Nope. I can count on one hand the number of explosion matches that were actually any good, usually the explosion doesn't live up to the billing. I guess it depends on the promotion. Can't see CZW pulling it off, but maybe Onita could.
So how would you rate the Goku/Freiza exploding planet deathmatch at Namekamania
But Bret Hart was good. Gohan sucks.

Gohan was also good, and Bret Hart sucks.

Hex

Banned
Ok I turned on Tuff enough...what the fuck am I seeing.
Some blonde guy who can barely put words together as American Hero or something?

Barrage

Mada got robbed, but it doesn't really matter considering competitions give you zero advantage.

I love Sara Lee,but gotdamn is she an awkward goober.

Fox318

Mada got robbed, but it doesn't really matter considering competitions give you zero advantage.

With the exception of ZZ you can tell Vince approved the lot.

None of these people have enough time to look interesting and the stuff is so stupid.

Tough enough should show how much work and dedication it takes to deal with the road, the ring, the art, and the pain.

Instead its Vince showing what a hoot everything is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In an Onita match they had the explosion at the end of the match and Onita jumped on a referee to protect him while pinning Sasuke. The match ended with somber music and a helicopter coming in to take them to the infirmary.

In CZW an explosion happens before the first forearm. They ruined this business, brother.

Fox318

What's the roster like now?

bunch of big dudes with no personalty, fat dude with personality, token black man who seems to have actually watched wrestling before showing up to this contest.

And a bunch of female models that will probably never want to take a bump and 1 (sara lee) that looks like she might have potential.

Barrage

Patrick's a mark,which means he's capable of anything.

There's too much attention on Sara, just let her fly under the radar until she wins in the Finals.

EDIT: HOOKER T PAIGE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK

Ultratech

She's cute...but that's about all she's got going for her so far.

None of these people have enough time to look interesting and the stuff is so stupid.

Tough enough should show how much work and dedication it takes to deal with the road, the ring, the art, and the pain.

Eh..more or less.

A lot of it is partly because of the format. It goes through so quickly, it's hard to get a solid reading on some of those people.

Current Summerslam spoilers

Charlotte currently planned to debut, someone else expected to be coming with so they can both side with Paige (Sasha or Bayley if she's healed)

Barrage

You'reacting like the casting wasn't done by total commitee. I'd be surprised if Vince had much of a hand at all.

They 100 percent do need to show more actual wrestling-related shit though, the show this is mirroring most is Burning Love.

And good night to Daria,you're in the Bottom3 with the two most popular people on the show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When Vince says 2 swiss I think he's referring to things like taking selfies with coffee cups like you're some kind of goober tourist

Barrage

You wanna talk about the real ratings war?

Tough Enough Ep.1 on Youtube,uploaded by WWE June 26-167,000 Views

Tough Talk Ep.1 on Youtube, uploaded by WWE June 26-209,000 Views

#PushtheMiz

#MizVSLesnar

Fox318

You wanna talk about the real ratings war?

Tough Enough Ep.1 on Youtube,uploaded by WWE June 26-167,000 Views

Tough Talk Ep.1 on Youtube, uploaded by WWE June 26-209,000 Views

#PushtheMiz

#MizVSLesnar

The thought of that match makes me feel uncomfortable with how much of a beating i would want miz to take.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
3/4ths of it is good advice. The rest is either junk that needed to change because that's right at the start of the PG era or weird VKM holdups.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. The function of announcers is to be the lens through which the audience receives the product, and in this case, it's a WWE-tinted lens.

Oh no, I'm not saying this is bad (in fact a lot of it makes sense) but I will say I do not envy anyone on that booth today. Holy hell.

Top Bottom