• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Sephzilla

That's my point. You'd still be excited for the match. A good wrestler or somebody you think is a good wrestler is a draw regardless of the opponent.

Miz might be a bad example for the rock but we'd probably be morbidly curious how the match would pan out.

i actually misread your original comment, sorry

Fox318

i actually misread your original comment, sorry

ok man

although its not always true

who wouldn't want to see this?

hcWVDQch.jpg

Replace MJ with Kobe and you got yourself the a match even CZW would say no to.

Zach

Why would you ruin a RoboCop vs Terminator throwdown with MJ and Shaq!?

That was my thought as well... I mean, why even make basketball players in a wrasslin' game? I understand action heroes and super heroes and all that jazz, but b-ball players? Snooore.

jmdajr

Pretty sure someone a few houses down got their rims stolen from their truck. And this neighborhood isn't even close to being ghetto.

I believe in parking our cars in the garage but most just have them filled with junk. Maybe I'm in the wrong and need to fill my garage with crap to be "normal"

Sephzilla

My apartment is pretty nice the only downside is i dont have a garage (and my car has sat outside for 3 hailstorms in the last couple of years and hasn't gotten a dent somehow, i feel like i'm playing russian roulette). Problem for me is that I'd totally move into a nearby apartment complex that actually has garages, but i'm at the point where i should just save up for a house instead

Good stuff. Had me laughing my ass off while reading through it.

I'm gonna miss the scribbles though.

Awesome stuff man and that final paragraph pretty much sums up deathmatch wrestling perfectly.

I loved reading your stuff Nocturnowl, also Bootaaay is right - that last paragraph hits the nail on the head

0Fo9Om2.gif

I appreciate it.

Maybe I'll be back on board for the next Wrasslegaf review event.

jmdajr

My apartment is pretty nice the only downside is i dont have a garage (and my car has sat outside for 3 hailstorms in the last couple of years and hasn't gotten a dent somehow, i feel like i'm playing russian roulette). Problem for me is that I'd totally move into a nearby apartment complex that actually has garages, but i'm at the point where i should just save up for a house instead

We stayed in our cheap apt. until we had money saved for a house. Made no sense to upgrade apt. Waste of money.

I can only see an apt. upgrade if getting a home was just prohibitively expensive. Like my cousin lives in LA and he says he will basically NEVER be able to afford a home in a nice area.

Heroman

Banned
We stayed in our cheap apt. until we had money saved for a house. Made no sense to upgrade apt. Waste of money.

I can only see an apt. upgrade if getting a home was just prohibitively expensive. Like my cousin lives in LA and he says he will basically NEVER be able to afford a home in a nice area.
No one should live in LA.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
WWECW was something else. It was basically the NXT of today but rather than HHH having the reigns, I'm sure Vince went crazy.

CM Punk did start coming by around that time and we did have Monty Brown/Marcus Cor Von on the roster for a little bit.

Elijah Burke also had his start, too. Let's not forget Mordecai aka Kevin Thorn, as well.

ECW Vince, well, I still don't know how to feel about that. It's almost similar to how I feel about the NAACP debacle going on, truthfully.

t was supposed to mark the return of the Brood but Gangrel couldn't get back to a tolerable shape for Vince I guess. :(

The man just died less than 12 hours ago, and decides this is when we should shit on his wrestling talent for a cheap joke on ESPN?

It's like backing dream while he was doubling down on that dumb ass Twitter joke that caused him to get banned.

I don't think death should be a time for hagiography. If anything, Dusty being not good in the ring is an integral part of his wrestling legacy, which is to show that talent and appeal in all of the stuff outside of the wrestling can be more than enough to build a career.

Remember how I said I was going for a job interview, for a job that was portrayed in wrasslin by a wrassler?

Well I got it! I even got another job offer from another place, and I accepted them both!

Both occasional, but both with the intention to be permanent after a year...or two.

I can watch MiTB in total bliss now.

From no jobs all of last year, to two jobs now. Feels so good. I was seriously depressed that I was finished.

Remember how I said I was going for a job interview, for a job that was portrayed in wrasslin by a wrassler?

Well I got it! I even got another job offer from another place, and I accepted them both!

Both occasional, but both with the intention to be permanent after a year...or two.

From no jobs all of last year, to two jobs now. Feels so good. I was seriously depressed that I was finished.
Congrats man.

jmdajr

That's good man! Excellent!

Alucard

Banned

Congrats, and best of luck.

Fox318

congrats!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpPsbkHzrok

tumblr_inline_n1qgn4Ao5w1rt2en5.gif

Sephzilla

you-deserve-it-*clap*-*clap*-*clap**clap**clap*

RP912

Banned

Grats man :D

Congrats fam.

Sephzilla

I'm kind of surprised Vince didn't run with any kind of drug/steroids scandal after the whole Jose Conseco thing blew up. Granted, that might have backfired on WWE

Sephzilla

So the steam summer sale has NBA 2k15 at $15 bucks (normally full price) maybe a decent sign that WWE 2k15 will get knocked down in price

Sephzilla

Got my PS4 copy of Witcher 3 yesterday for cheaper than the Steam Sale price and its a physical copy that will always be mine. I've defeated Gaben.

Top Bottom