• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How does this make sense?

O7s4k14.jpg

Individual items come up to $58.47 together.
ain't no business like the carney business

Remember how I said I was going for a job interview, for a job that was portrayed in wrasslin by a wrassler?

Well I got it! I even got another job offer from another place, and I accepted them both!

Both occasional, but both with the intention to be permanent after a year...or two.

I can watch MiTB in total bliss now.

From no jobs all of last year, to two jobs now. Feels so good. I was seriously depressed that I was finished.

congrats brotherjackdood

Sephzilla

goddamn, i'm excited to go see Jurassic World tomorrow but part of me wants to say hell with it and see witness Mad Max a third time

Kaladin

goddamn, i'm excited to go see Jurassic World tomorrow but part of me wants to say hell with it and see Mad Max a third time

Sometimes I get an itching to go to a movie in the theater....like with those two. But then I remember I would rather wait and enjoy it in the comfort of my own home.

Sephzilla

Sometimes I get an itching to go to a movie in the theater....like with those two. But then I remember I would rather wait and enjoy it in the comfort of my own home.

go see Mad Max, it's absolutely worth it. it probably knocked Die Hard 1 out of my top 5 all time favorites

Heroman

Banned
I probaby going to see Jurassic world today or sunday. Im lucky that there is a movie theater like 5min from my job that has the cheapest ticket around.

Kaladin

Unless you have a home theater setup going on I would highly suggest seeing mad max in theaters

I have a good home theater going. It's a 40" screen with a decent surround sound system.

It's not like the theater, but I'm just as happy with it and I don't have to deal with the tropes of going to the theaters.

RP912

Banned
Whoever doing the design on those WWE shirts...keep doing God's work, because I'm getting those shirts come payday.

jmdajr

I can't justify giving money to all these kickstarters. But if I was single and childless, sure! I'd give up my nerd money.

Top Bottom