• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Please link the video/youtube channel where these are coming from because holy shit I need to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY43wXj8uziUn76CleiP6FA

Specifically the "Best Moments of Universe Mode" series.

ygVLjA.gif

Mighty No 9 looks like Mighty No 2

But don't tell that to the people who backed it.
You liked Adam Rose when he debuted, you're not exactly great at judging things based off of first impressions.

Plus, your a noted FPS/Madden casual gamebro. I wouldn't expect you to understand the intricacies of Japanese game development.

DMczaf

You liked Adam Rose when he debuted, you're not exactly great at judging things based off of first impressions.

Plus, your a noted FPS/Madden casual gamebro. I wouldn't expect you to understand the intricacies of Japanese game development.

Bean-kun, I'm sure there are some employees of Japanese descent that work at EA Tiburon

So there's a strong chance the big EC3/Angle title match...is done on Impact. Because a scheduling conflict happened and they've got to tape at least a month of post-Slammiversary Impacts days before Slammiversary actually happens, and rather than spoil the world title match on Slammiversary, they'd rather have their biggest match left to present done on free TV where now everybody already knows the result.

Might No. 9 is going for the PS1 retro look. What's wrong with that?
I would say that Inafune-san is channeling the PSP classic, Mega Man: Powered Up. DMczaf was off trying to master the vision cone or whatever at the time it was released, so he didn't get the obvious homage.

The NXT Four Horsewomen beat down Nikki Bella in a parking lot in a loving tribute to Dusty Rhodes. Then, they all lose to Brie Bella in 3 minutes on SmackDown.

jmdajr

Every angle on Monday begins with jumping a baby face in the parking lot?

Lol. Makes you wonder how the best way to honor Dusty is.

Gonna be... a fucking hard show to watch if it's an all out tribute. This isn't like Warrior. Dudes are gonna be in fucking tears.

Meltzer posted this on his board

The Evolve stuff is this, and whether anything will happen, I don't know.

HHH is very aware of the NXT buzz and product not being able to maintain if 3-4 key people who should be on the main roster are brought up, and the self trained guys simply can't put together a touring show that will please the kind of audience they are drawing.

The idea is to fill the shows up with talent who can carry the less experienced guys and use Evolve type of guys to fill out the house shows and deliver quality matches in 2016 when in theory, all of the key NXT guys should be stars on the main roster.

Makes sense

It would be hilarious if this is how Chris Hero and Drew Galloway get back into WWE.

Makes all those promos that Galloway and the Darewolf himself cut about how working in EVOLVE let's them take their handcuffs off seem silly and the red meat for mark indy fans to be nothing more than the heat generators that they are.

Kaladin

It would be hilarious if this is how Chris Hero and Drew Galloway get back into WWE.

Makes all those promos that Galloway and the Darewolf himself cut about how working in EVOLVE let's them take their handcuffs off seem silly and the red meat for mark indy fans to be nothing more than the heat generators that they are.

Actually, any deal with WWE would probably end their working relationship with TNA which includes Davey Richards, TJ Perkins and possibly even Galloway, though Galloway may not be a part of that as he worked Evolve before TNA I think.

Actually, any deal with WWE would probably end their working relationship with TNA which includes Davey Richards, TJ Perkins and possibly even Galloway, though Galloway may not be a part of that as he worked Evolve before TNA I think.

But that still leaves Hero in play to work with Bull Dempsey if this deal happens.

I wonder how the Sonic The Hedgehog fan community would respond to a Kickstarter campaign by Yuji Naka to make a Sonic style game in 2.5D with the Unreal engine? Does their loyalty lie with the character himself or the creator? It could drive a schism right through Professor Beef's people.

Least I'm not some grandpa yearning for the 'good old days' of 2D vidya gaems.

You sound like Jim Cornette and Jim Ross, friend.
No, instead you're trying to jump out ahead of the low poly nostalgia movement to try and lay some sort of claim but you don't realize you've already been beaten to it.

Maybe try pimping Blue Stinger on Dreamcast as some sort of ironic cult hit so that when it goes viral, the name Data West will always be associated with it.

Mark.

Nekofrog

Banned
No, instead you're trying to jump out ahead of the low poly nostalgia movement to try and lay some sort of claim but you don't realize you've already been beaten to it.

Maybe try pimping Blue Stinger on Dreamcast as some sort of ironic cult hit so that when it goes viral, the name Data West will always be associated with it.

Mark.

Blue Stinger had an amazing soundtrack you shut up

brutalizing monsters to christmas music will always be amazing

Top Bottom