• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I have a Blackberry, so probably not. :( Might finally make the jump to Samsung or Apple with my next phone. Not so scared of the virtual keyboard anymore.

Blackberry eh? Did you just upgrade from?

motorola-razr.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data West, do you think Nintendo's future Amiibo lineup is keeping pace with WWE's latest t-shirt designs in terms of appeal?
WWE doesn't rely on nostalgia enough for their merch despite their constant push for it on the Network. They could learn a thing or two fromNintendo or ProWrestlingTees like how to get a Virgil shirt.
As a real taste maker so you can pretend to be in the know, I'll let you on the scoop that flip phones are coming back in a big way.

Alucard

Banned
Blackberry and TNA.

You really are living it 2004 as fuck.

Heck yes.

PS2 and Wii are the only two kideo systems I have hooked up, I've been watching Stargate SG-1 on the regular lately, reading an epic fantasy novel from the 70s, and I'm currently wearing a Chikara Unltramantis Black t-shirt with cargo shorts, black socks and flip-flops.

Went from BlackBerry Torch to BlackBerry Q10. Had a flip phone 5-6 years ago or so.

Alucard

Banned
Canadian pride, baby. Alucard is a true patriot.

And I like the physical keyboard. I honestly don't use all that many apps, so it's not a big deal. I can do banking, make notes, set alarms, and check my FB, Twitter, email, the internet, and the weather on my phone. Don't need it for much more than that. Trying to get away from playing on my phone on the bus, instead focusing on reading.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Heck yes.

PS2 and Wii are the only two kideo systems I have hooked up, I've been watching Stargate SG-1 on the regular lately, reading an epic fantasy novel from the 70s, and I'm currently wearing a Chikara Unltramantis Black t-shirt with cargo shorts, black socks and flip-flops.
Socks and sandals is some next level shit.

All of Big Show's 1v1 matches rated *** or more by Big Dave Meltzer:

3/25/96 Ric Flair vs. The Giant ***
5/19/96 Sting vs. The Giant ***1/4
10/3/04 Kurt Angle vs. Big Show ***
3/30/08 Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather (No DQ) ***
10/5/08 The Undertaker vs. Big Show ***1/2
10/26/08 Undertaker vs. Big Show (Last Man Standing) ***1/4
10/23/11 Mark Henry vs. Big Show ***1/4
10/28/12 Big Show vs. Sheamus ***1/2
12/16/12 Big Show vs. Sheamus (Chairs) ***1/4
5/19/13 Big Show vs. Randy Orton (Extreme Rules) ***1/4
4/26/15 Roman Reigns vs. Big Show (Last Man Standing) ****

Flair? No. Sting, hahahha. Angle, please, Taker, rip. Orton, good one. Floyd, nahahahahahahahever. Roman Reigns, friends. Greatest of all time confirmed.

JavyOO7

Kofi got that briefcase on lock today. If not, its gonna be Roman Reigns winning the case and Ambrose winning the title... all for Reigns to cash in tonight, be champ, and take on Lesnar at Summerslam, daddeh. Rollins vs HHH on SummerSlam.

Summerslam looking great!

Recall

All of Big Show's 1v1 matches rated *** or more by Big Dave Meltzer:

3/25/96 Ric Flair vs. The Giant ***
5/19/96 Sting vs. The Giant ***1/4
10/3/04 Kurt Angle vs. Big Show ***
3/30/08 Big Show vs. Floyd Mayweather (No DQ) ***
10/5/08 The Undertaker vs. Big Show ***1/2
10/26/08 Undertaker vs. Big Show (Last Man Standing) ***1/4
10/23/11 Mark Henry vs. Big Show ***1/4
10/28/12 Big Show vs. Sheamus ***1/2
12/16/12 Big Show vs. Sheamus (Chairs) ***1/4
5/19/13 Big Show vs. Randy Orton (Extreme Rules) ***1/4
4/26/15 Roman Reigns vs. Big Show (Last Man Standing) ****

Flair? No. Sting, hahahha. Angle, please, Taker, rip. Orton, good one. Floyd, nahahahahahahahever. Roman Reigns, friends. Greatest of all time confirmed.

Meltzer's ratings are fucking awful for everything. Scott Keith for life!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So what are the chances that Reigns becomes the new authority/corporate champ a la the Rock? Not tonight necessarily, but some time this year. I could see him taking Dean's chance once he is about to win. Heel time usually helps character development and ring presence.

Ultratech

Hope you're all ready for E3 tomorrow, brehs
tumblr_niv5faNezz1rl0x4ko6_250.gif

Fun fact, Cloud Cuckooland is apparently a word.
(I had a fun discussion about that after finding it one of those New Word of the Day calendars.)

Fuck it. I bought the Pentagon Red Slashes shirt.

I'll never war it due to shame/always working but whatever. It's my sacrifice to my dark master.

Looks tempting.

But I'd really like to grab one of his masks.
(It's part of a neat Halloween idea I got for this year, so the quicker I get on it, the better.)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd really like the Perro/Pentagon shirt with the half faces, but I never see it for sale and I haven't tried talking to the man himself on facebook.

What do you guys think is the worst IWC crowd chant? The "Thank you XXX" and "This is awesome" always give me douche chills.

I don't get the hate for those two chants? I mean they're clearly just fans showing appreciation for the wrestler/match/product. There are much more worse chants out there such as when the NXT crowd were doing the idiot Family Guy reference when anybody sold their leg being worked.

I don't get the hate for those two chants? I mean they're clearly just fans showing appreciation for the wrestler/match/product. There are much more worse chants out there such as when the NXT crowd were doing the idiot Family Guy reference when anybody sold their leg being worked.

"This is Awesome" chants suck, loud pops would work a lot better.

Top Bottom