• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

miserable

Bethesda conference, Game 5 of NBA finals, and finales for Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, and Veep all at the same time as it. 7 people are gonna watch live, so is it really worth it?

wait, what? 10 episodes only, then a year long break til the next season again?
lol, this show can stick it brother

On today's observer radio , Alaverz said Sandow winning MITB was a last minute call. Vince regretted it so has buryed him. Tried to do the same with Bryan

Sabucin

If you are a good speaker/talker/promo guy, you should be able to use What chants in your favor, specially if you are heel.

Some examples: CM Punk, Damien Sandow, Paul Heyman, Bray Wyatt. Even R-Truth with his "Don't what me!", used those chants on his favour.

Aiii

So not worth it
If you are a good speaker/talker/promo guy, you should be able to use What chants in your favor, specially if you are heel.

Some examples: CM Punk, Damien Sandow, Paul Heyman, Bray Wyatt. Even R-Truth with his "Don't what me!", used those chants on his favour.

Big Show, for all his shittyness, is absolutely brilliant at combatting stupid ass crowd chants.

ricflairsprite.jpg

DMczaf

I just want to say I hate this month's thread title, and that it's probably the cause of the low post count this month. Changes are coming in July.

Aiii

So not worth it
Just got back from Jurassic World. It's a fun movie but man it gets pretty dumb in spots

Mate of mine wanted to go to Jurassic World, we told him no and went to Mad Max Fury Road instead.

Which might just be the best action movie since T2 imo, so that was a good call to say the least.

RP912

Banned
Just got back from Jurassic World. It's a fun movie but man it gets pretty dumb in spots

Going to check it out tomorrow. I keep seeing mixed reviews....so meh. It's been a while since we got a Jurassic Park movie. I need seen the third one so...

I just want to say I hate this month's thread title, and that it's probably the cause of the low post count this month. Changes are coming in July.
I think the banning of key contributing members and the resulting disillusionment of their fans and colleagues is a major factor in this month's poor performance. The people that are still here are afraid to take any chances and are content to just walk on eggshells if they haven't already left for greener pastures and the people that applauded the bannings as a net positive for the thread have made zero effort to fill the void since the only thing they do is b*tch and now they can't anymore.

So that's why the numbers are low.

DMczaf

I think the banning of key contributing members and the resulting disillusionment of their fans and colleagues is a major factor in this month's poor performance. The people that are still here are afraid to take any chances and are content to just walk on eggshells if they haven't already left for greener pastures and the people that applauded the bannings as a net positive for the thread have made zero effort to fill the void since the only thing they do is b*tch and now they can't anymore.

And you posting about kideo games.

I also blame myself, the lack of assbiz updates has hurt us.

What do you guys think is the worst IWC crowd chant? The "Thank you XXX" and "This is awesome" always give me douche chills.

"We are awesome!" is the worst.

"You fucked up!"

"___ ___ ___!" with the crowd chanting the letters of the fed the talent used to work for, but is not currently working for. This is interchangeable with the crowd chanting the talent's old name in developmental or on the indies.

Sephzilla

Post count is low because we're in one of the shittier times of the year for WWE content - which is still the main draw of WrassleGAF. Shit will get back up to speed once God King Brock makes his return and SummerSlam comes around.

Mate of mine wanted to go to Jurassic World, we told him no and went to Mad Max Fury Road instead.

Which might just be the best action movie since T2 imo, so that was a good call to say the least.

Fury Road knocked Die Hard 1 out of my Fav Five. That movie is a legit, and I mean legit, classic.

Going to check it out tomorrow. I keep seeing mixed reviews....so meh. It's been a while since we got a Jurassic Park movie. I need seen the third one so...

It's probably my favorite Jurassic Park sequel, to give it a positive compliment. Also, there's almost no animatronic dinosaurs in this movie. So if you appreciated the Stan Winston creations of the previous 3 movies you'll be disappointed.

RP912

Banned
I like the "You fucked up" chants. The fans are looking out for the wrestler so they won't make the same mistake again. Tough love man..

The third one was the worst. I didn't love this one, but it was probably the best in the series since the first, with the benefit of ignoring 2 and 3 ever happened

RP912

Banned
Post count is low because we're in one of the shittier times of the year for WWE content - which is still the main draw of WrassleGAF. Shit will get back up to speed once God King Brock makes his return and SummerSlam comes around.

Fury Road knocked Die Hard 1 out of my Fav Five. That movie is a legit, and I mean legit, classic.

It's probably my favorite Jurassic Park sequel, to give it a positive compliment. Also, there's almost no animatronic dinosaurs in this movie. So if you appreciated the Stan Winston creations of the previous 3 movies you'll be disappointed.

I never cared for animatronics, so the movie sounds up my alley. I just want to see a good popcorn flick since most movies that came out this year haven't been on my radar besides Peanuts.

I blame the wellness policy.

I need like 3-4 Somas and a long pull on a Jim Beam bottle just to come into this place some days, much less read this shit.

I just checked and last June had two OT's totaling roughly 30,000 posts. This year, halfway through June, there's about 6,000.

Top Bottom