• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Gamescom games Spencer mentioned at the end were all games I would have preferred to see over Gears of War or that pirate game or Tomb Raider

When are they announcing HD WWE No Mercy and WCW Revenge?

nintendo conference #believe

real talk though I would give up on that dream super hard. No idea who owns the rights to that game but if it's WWE I doubt anyone would care to remaster those. Plus there's the issue of wrestler appearance rights.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well fuck. I just found out one of my uncles might be dying

That sucks man. One of mine died the other week, another one just got diagnosed with cancer, one of my aunt just got operated after having cancer in half her insides, but it appears they were able to remove all of it, so might end well.

Out of my entire family, only about five out of 20 or so aunts and uncles hasn't had cancer. It's insane.

Best of luck with your uncle mate, hope he doesn't suffer, if he can't recover.

nintendo conference #believe

real talk though I would give up on that dream super hard. No idea who owns the rights to that game but if it's WWE I doubt anyone would care to remaster those. Plus there's the issue of wrestler appearance rights.
Honestly, seeing the way they botched the "updated" version of Wrestlefest I don't even want it anymore.

Well fuck. I just found out one of my uncles might be dying
That sucks, sorry man.

Sephzilla

sucks man

That sucks man. One of mine died the other week, another one just got diagnosed with cancer, one of my aunt just got operated after having cancer in half her insides, but it appears they were able to remove all of it, so might end well.

Out of my entire family, only about five out of 20 or so aunts and uncles hasn't had cancer. It's insane.

Best of luck with your uncle mate, hope he doesn't suffer, if he can't recover.

That sucks, sorry man.

I feel fou you dude

Sending thoughts and well wishes your way, Seph.

thanks guys. my uncle's had cancer for pretty much as long as i can remember and he's outlived doctors expectations by over a decade. so it's kind of something i always knew was coming... but it still fucking sucks. there's a chance he might recover but from the little bit i heard it doesn't sound likely. the fact that his kids (one in cali, one in arizona) are both flying to town seems like a bad sign too.

for right now i think im just going to try to remain hopeful and try to save the real sadness for when it actually happens.

Sheamus is a GREAT wrestler, period, and his look as a heel is fantastically loathsome.

Probably wasn't a good idea to give him MitB, but fuck it, he's a bad guy NOT involved in any of the Authority shit, maybe it'll be a good creative shake-up.

klonere

Banned
Sheamus is a GREAT wrestler, period, and his look as a heel is fantastically loathsome.

Probably wasn't a good idea to give him MitB, but fuck it, he's a bad guy NOT involved in any of the Authority shit, maybe it'll be a good creative shake-up.

There are only two outcomes here I think:

A) Sheamus gets co-opted into the Authority angle because Rollins still has the belt. Either as an antagonistic presence or as the Kane replacement, insuring no cash in fuckery while Rollins is champ

B) Brock murders Sheamus, takes the briefcase and uses it as leverage to get unsuspended. This is also part of the Authority storyline.

Bottom line

The Authority.....always wins :(

Sephzilla

How I would have booked the end to MITB

1) Rollins and Ambrose basically destroy each other
2) Ambrose wins!
3) Wait a minute, Shaemus is cashing in his Money in the Bank!
4) Shaemus is your new champion
5) What's this, the Authority is celebrating with Shaemus?
6) HHH Pedigree's Rollins, says he failed as champion
7) Shaemus is now the Corporate Celtic Warrior
8) Rollins is suddenly a face
9) SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA

stay strong sephzilla

Sorry to hear that, man

Sorry to hear, fuck cancer.

thanks guys

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Rollins needs to remain a heel champion until he screws over Brock in a single's match. Then he could turn face. Personally I'd rather him be a cowardly heel forever.

Fox318

Better MITB booking that they would have approved of:

Give Wyatt the briefcase and let him carry around a carpet bag.

Have him cut promos about how his reign of terror will be unleashed when the time is right and evil will be fulfilled.

also Sephzilla fuck cancer

I've seen it firsthand too many times stay strong for those around you. It may get tough.

Kaladin

Still can't get over that finish to the divas match.

How does twin magic even work these days? You can visibly see the difference. Brie was even wearing a different top last night.

Still can't get over that finish to the divas match.

How does twin magic even work these days? You can visibly see the difference. Brie was even wearing a different top last night.

Pro wrestling refs on average have the IQ of a potato. You could have Hornswoggle attempt twin magic with Mark Henry and the ref would probably buy it.

Aiii

So not worth it
There are only two outcomes here I think:

A) Sheamus gets co-opted into the Authority angle because Rollins still has the belt. Either as an antagonistic presence or as the Kane replacement, insuring no cash in fuckery while Rollins is champ

B) Brock murders Sheamus, takes the briefcase and uses it as leverage to get unsuspended. This is also part of the Authority storyline.

Bottom line

The Authority.....always wins :(

C) They never had a plan, decided at the last minute to do a SHOCK SWERVE WIN for Sheamus and he cashes in and loses.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
The E3 Microsoft thread has more posts in 3 hours than this thread does in half a month,

I need to boost this community back to 2 OTs a month. The burden has fallen onto me to restore us.

Sephzilla

The E3 Microsoft thread has more posts in 3 hours than this thread does in half a month,

I need to boost this community back to 2 OTs a month. The burned has fallen onto me to restore us.

Post quality > quantity

Lets not bloat our ratings with shitposts. What do you think this is? Carny shit like wrestling?!

Cagey

Banned
Basically without Sunny Mac this thread has no hype. He was the trend setter.

He's Dennis from It's Always Sunny. He declared himself a golden god with his minions, leader of this fine community, and everyone just kinda looked and went

giphy.gif

But Dennis brings entertainment, as does he.

thanks guys. my uncle's had cancer for pretty much as long as i can remember and he's outlived doctors expectations by over a decade. so it's kind of something i always knew was coming... but it still fucking sucks. there's a chance he might recover but from the little bit i heard it doesn't sound likely. the fact that his kids (one in cali, one in arizona) are both flying to town seems like a bad sign too.

for right now i think im just going to try to remain hopeful and try to save the real sadness for when it actually happens.

Im sorry man. I hope everything turns out well.

Top Bottom