• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The reason Last Guardian looks like a PS3 game is because it is one.

I couldn't help but think that SunnyMac was probably super happy during that XB1 conference. It was cool that both Microsoft and Sony brought their A game
I don't think anyone has much to complain about. Also that Elite controller sounds ridiculous to most folks but it'll be amazing for people with disabilities. Not all disabilities, but people who have trouble can definitely make things better. Really excited for that.

I went to a Tidal Championship Wrestling show on Sunday, it was pretty entertaining. El Ligero had an amazing match that nearly spilled into the River Tyne. Shame the crowd was low (about 60 people or so). I enjoyed it so much, I've decided to go down to the show in Leeds at the end of this month too - Hensay you're on notice.

Strangely, I met a friend from school at the TCW I hadn't seen for years. He's running his own Wrestling Fanzine now (Callingspots) and doing pretty well with it. Bram (TNA) stopped by the stand he had and chatted for a while too, he seemed a pretty good bloke (even if he had fans interrupting asking for photos all the time).

So anyway - cheap plug

TCW Show 28th June
Callingspots Wrestling Fanzine
Luchador On Tour 2015

Sephzilla

*Sigh*

If I suddenly stop posting / go dark at some point today its because I got some bad news regarding my uncle. He's coming home from the hospital today but he's off of his medications and is just on morphine. AKA he just wants to die in his home. Apparently he already told my grandma goodbye this morning.

fucking cancer

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
*Sigh*

If I suddenly stop posting / go dark at some point today its because I got some bad news regarding my uncle. He's coming home from the hospital today but he's off of his medications and is just on morphine. AKA he just wants to die in his home. Apparently he already told my grandma goodbye this morning.

fucking cancer
Sorry to hear, friend. I saw the news yesterday but I was voiceless.

*Sigh*

fucking cancer

Enjoy what time you have left, and hope it's peaceful for you and your family. Thoughts go out.

Alucard

Banned
Fast forwarded through Raw. Enjoyed Rollins' opening monologue, and everything involving Kevin Owens. He just chews up everything he's in and demands to be watched.

Kaladin

*Sigh*

fucking cancer

Cancer sucks man. My dad died a few years ago of lung cancer, he didn't get to come home from the ICU. It sucks watching someone go that way...I feel for ya.

Zach

Oh I learned a lesson all right. Although that's no longer an issue, so, alls well.

I was banned for posting a tasteful male nude that did not show genitalia. Some people just get scared around artsy stuff. Omertà is coming back.

Haha... sweet Jesus. Welcome back, pal.

Oh I learned a lesson all right. Although that's no longer an issue, so, alls well.

I was banned for posting a tasteful male nude that did not show genitalia. Some people just get scared around artsy stuff. Omertà is coming back.

And yet Kaitlyn selfies and creepgifs are safe

WHERE'S THE LINE

Zach

*Sigh*

fucking cancer

My thoughts are with you, brother.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And yet Kaitlyn selfies and creepgifs are safe

WHERE'S THE LINE
Thats the real question isn't it? I don't want any further legislation drawn down on us from others holding grudges so I'm not asking for a line to be drawn. Omertà.

*Sigh*

fucking cancer

That sucks. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Entropia

No One Remembers
*Sigh*

fucking cancer

I'm sorry to hear that man. :( My condolences *hug*

So apparently Big Show got "Please Retire" chants during the post-Raw dark match last night. He got on the mic and said, "I'll retire if all of you get together and buy out my contract."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So apparently Big Show got "Please Retire" chants during the post-Raw dark match last night. He got on the mic and said, "I'll retire if all of you get together and buy out my contract."
Lol. I can see Big Show retiring and enjoying life. He's a good dude.

Kaladin

Guys....big news.

A WWE Hall Of Famer is running for President

Donald Trump

No word if Vince McMahon will be on the ticket as VP.

Just now watching Raw on Huluplus and yes Kevin Owens is starting to become one of my all time favorites. I love that he Power Bomb whoever that rapper dude off the stage.

Speeding through Raw and I have to say Owens powerbombing MGK was a glorious long awaited moment, I still remember WM28 after all.

Guys I think they're teasing the DAEMON Kane again, when Rollins dispatches Lesnar it may be time for the long awaited red hot Kane vs Rollins rivalry to take it to the main event.

Also welcome back Vinny Mac.

I've started to watch the CZW show Bootaaay sent me... and they're wrestling?! I've been caught off guard.

Don't let them fool you, the tubes will become standard strikes by the time you're through.

Cagey

Banned
#TeamNoKaitlyn

SgUlJkA.png

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Having a username based on an album that's over 40 years old. Is this taste making?

I like Bowie.

If Bowie announced a re-release of the album, I wouldn't be excited to re-listen to it in 2022 when It comes out. I already have the album and can play it whenever I want.

CHodpI2W8AA6DsN.jpg

Another Brit team for King of Trios. BritWres takin' over son. Team Attack! is Pete Dunne, Mark Andrews (Mandrews) and Flash Morgan Webster

Alucard

Banned
If Bowie announced a re-release of the album, I wouldn't be excited to re-listen to it in 2022 when It comes out. I already have the album and can play it whenever I want.

In addition to the tape and CD example, would you buy it if it included slightly different instrumentation and alternate versions of the songs? Or it came with a live version as well? This is likely a fairer comparison.

RP912

Banned
*Sigh*

fucking cancer

Sorry to hear that man :(

Top Bottom