• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Agreed, nothing I give a shit about.

That said, I don't have a 3DS, but this Paper Mario/Mario & Luigi game looks cool. I like the previous Mario & Luigi games a lot

This nintendo conference is fucking ROUGH

PvrEC0e.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Nintendo is literally spending minutes explain the basics of Mario level 1-1 to us.

In 2015.

Thirty years after the game came out.

Ugh.

Raw64life

There's literally nothing coming out for Wii U in July and August. Not like, just some e-shop stuff or indie games. Literally nothing.

BFIB

Lesnar loses at WM.
Lesnar goes ballistic on Raw after WM.
Stephanie shows her authority and suspends Brock, and even alludes that he needs to "rethink" his priorities.
Lesnar is apparently going to be booked as a face upon his return
Lesnar returns, because HHH and Stephanie want him to

So....is Lesnar a face? Did I see Heyman shaking hands with HHH there?

My buddy and I talked this morning about Owens and his actions last night. We were thinking didn't Brock or someone else do this along time ago? But I forgot who.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yeah, Wii U isn't even worth holding on to for Zelda given how far off that game seems to be. This will end up being the 2nd time I've sold that console.

klonere

Banned
Lesnar loses at WM.
Stephanie shows her authority and suspends Brock, and even alludes that he needs to "rethink" his priorities.

Some possible Summerslam spoilers (rumours only atm) below

I have a feeling they might try a Lesnar Rollins double turn given that the rumour for Summerslam isRollins vs HHH which wouldn't make sense with heel Rollins still.

Ultimately, Brock is too over to turn heel again, nobody on the roster has the right type of babyface momentum to make it work.
Hence why that Rollins idea would be bad imo

Lesnar loses at WM.

I think Lesnar and The Authority are all faces now.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Nintendo digital event was a bit of a let down. Started good with Star Fox but none of the other stuff interested me.

Top Bottom