• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

CHodpI2W8AA6DsN.jpg

Another Brit team for King of Trios. BritWres takin' over son. Team Attack! is Pete Dunne, Mark Andrews (Mandrews) and Flash Morgan Webster

Happy to see Marty Scrull and Oswell going over for BOLA too!

VoxPop

My friend is apparently shooting the ROH show on Friday and got 2 extra press passes and tix. Don't keep up with the Indy scene at all anymore. All I know is that Jay Lethal is there now. Anyone or matches I should be looking forward to?

Alucard

Banned
My friend is apparently shooting the ROH show on Friday and got 2 extra press passes and tix. Don't keep up with the Indy scene at all anymore. All I know is that Jay Lethal is there now. Anyone or matches I should be looking forward to?

That's the PPV. Definitely some matches to be excited about, including the main title vs. title match between Jay Briscoe and Jay Lethal. Also a no DQ tag match between Kaz and Daniels vs. reDRagon, and AJ Styles is going to be involved in a match as well.

Kaladin

I find it interesting that WWE apparently custom makes everything in-house for their Superstars clothing.

Including the band patches that you can buy anywhere with the correct spelling of the band names.

VoxPop

That's the PPV. Definitely some matches to be excited about, including the main title vs. title match between Jay Briscoe and Jay Lethal. Also a no DQ tag match between Kaz and Daniels vs. reDRagon, and AJ Styles is going to be involved in a match as well.

Oh nice. Always loved the Joe Daniels Styles trio back in TNA and was the only thing that kept me remotely interested in that turd of a brand.

Aiii

So not worth it
I will love Arkham Knight a whole lot more when I can get it for $30 - $40 in about six months.

You shouldn't really buy game first day unless you really really want to play them anyways.

I doubt it'll take 6 months to get that price, more like 2 or 3.

Kaladin

You shouldn't really buy game first day unless you really really want to play them anyways.

I'll admit, the pre-order culture of all the things had me for a while, but I hardly ever do that anymore. The only thing I tend to pre-order now is MP3 albums, and that is because you can often get a few singles in advance.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like digital preorders for preloading.

And unfortunately digital prices for console/handheld stuff never seems to fall.

Zach

Yup. Always wait.
Unless it's Metal Gear. :D

I mean, I'm just now playing Alien: Isolation. About halfway through and it's great. Anyone else a fan?

So digital services are now

WWE Network
NJPWworld
Progress
CZW?

Have I missed any?

Live-streaming, library & multiple platforms;

WWE Network

Live streaming & library;

NJPW World

Live streaming, but it only works on a specific brand of web-connected television (no, really);

AJPW

Web-based on demand libraries;

Demand PROGRESS
ICW On Demand
AIW Archives
SMASH On Demand
CZW Studios
NWA Classics 24/7

I think there's a few others from smaller indies, lots of promotions are jumping on board with Pivotshare.

Live-streaming, library & multiple platforms;

WWE Network

Live streaming & library;

NJPW World

Live streaming, but it only works on a specific brand of web-connected television (no, really);

AJPW

Web-based on demand libraries;

Demand PROGRESS
ICW On Demand
AIW Archives
SMASH On Demand
CZW Studios
NWA Classics 24/7

I think there's a few others from smaller indies, lots of promotions are jumping on board with Pivotshare.

Holy shit. I think I'm going to drop Sky, and just go with whole hog on these instead. Is it cheeky to ask for links to all of them?

Sephzilla

I'm pretty done with the Arkham games. Honestly I didn't like open world Arkham as much as I thought I would with City, and both of the Rocksteady Arkham games have stories that start out interesting but end up falling apart at the end.

I'm pretty done with the Arkham games. Honestly I didn't like open world Arkham as much as I thought I would with City, and both of the Rocksteady Arkham games have stories that start out interesting but end up falling apart at the end.

Yeah, that's how I feel about them too. I wish I still owned Asylum though...

Raw64life

I'm getting Arkham Knight mainly because I got the limited edition for the regular edition price due to a Walmart pricing error last year. I'm pretty tired of Batman games and open world games in general. The genre was among my favorite the last 10 years but now I don't want to/have the time to explore all these giant worlds with a million things to do in them. I've gone back to just wanting something more linear.

RP912

Banned
Batman lost me with all of the exclusives. A few DLCs packs is fine, hell a season pass is ok, but WTF? All of these exclusives and pre order guarantees. It really kills the vibe of actually getting the game.

The E3 trailer last night had me legit shooked though. The Joker is finally dead :(

Sephzilla

The E3 trailer last night had me legit shooked though. The Joker is finally dead :(

I really doubt it.
Arkham Knight isn't Jason Todd since Red Hood has his own stand alone DLC, which rules him out since he was the most likely guy before, and when Joker died in City he was in a giant Lazarus Pit chamber. There's plenty of comic book ways to justify why he's still alive. Plus if this is actually the end of the Arkham series there's no way in hell Batman's best villain isn't involved

Just Cause 3 is more Just Cause 2 and that's A-OK with me. Should've been out on October tho. Can't think of any releases in that month. I'm sure I'm missing something.

WWE 2k16!!! YAY!!

RP912

Banned
I really doubt it.
Arkham Knight isn't Jason Todd since Red Hood has his own stand alone DLC, which rules him out since he was the most likely guy before, and when Joker died in City he was in a giant Lazarus Pit chamber. There's plenty of comic book ways to justify why he's still alive. Plus if this is actually the end of the Arkham series there's no way in hell Batman's best villain isn't involved

I see what you mean. I never finished AC, but loved AA. If The Joker plays a role in Arkham Knight, it would be crazy. I can picture Scarecrow fucking with Batman's head by having him become his arch nemesis and going crazy in real life. We'll see how the game goes...

Top Bottom