• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Fox318

I knew Ziggler wasn't a real metal head:

QlqxY1P.jpg
Death clearly isn't pg.

Guys I am behind on conferences, and today is Destiny reset day, and the finals are on tonight.

Was RAW worth a damn, or can I just delete it?

Kaladin

Guys I am behind on conferences, and today is Destiny reset day, and the finals are on tonight.

Was RAW worth a damn, or can I just delete it?

Watch Owens / Ziggler, the MGK performance (really) and the final segment where The Authority announces Rollins next opponent.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
The opposite. Rollins summerslam opponent is
Triple H

It seems the new top heel is going to be
Kevin Owens

edit: Rollins was just mentioned on ESPN

Hrm...guess Summerslam is looking like

WWE WHC: HHH vs Rollins
Lesnar vs Owens?
Reigns vs ?
Cena vs ?
Ambrose vs ?

I'd probably do something like
Reigns & Ambrose vs a reformed Wyatt Family (Wyatt / Harper / Rowan)
and then do
Cena vs Kane.
. TBH, my dream scenario is that Kane leaves the Authority, but Sheamus & Owens join them. Way too early to turn Rollins heel, and turning the Authority face is a bad idea IMO.

Pavaloo

I feel the same Arkham fatigue as most people and haven't really been looking forward to AK, but I got my copy for $35 for PC so I'm sure I'll be happy with how it turns out. If anything I can see myself lamenting starting the game, but then being really sucked into it near the middle remembering again why I liked it in the first place lol. It'll be good to take a break from The Witcher! That game will eat my soul.

somedevil

Hrm...guess Summerslam is looking like

WWE WHC: HHH vs Rollins
Lesnar vs Owens?
Reigns vs ?
Cena vs ?
Ambrose vs ?

I'd probably do something like
Reigns & Ambrose vs a reformed Wyatt Family (Wyatt / Harper / Rowan)
and then do
Cena vs Kane.
. TBH, my dream scenario is that Kane leaves the Authority, but Sheamus & Owens join them. Way too early to turn Rollins heel, and turning the Authority face is a bad idea IMO.

Well a supposedly leaked poster for Summerslam is out and it features Lesnar vs
Reigns

Remember Summerslam is in Brooklyn and Raw monday is in Brooklyn as well. Tough luck for Lesnar's opponent again.

Though Lesnar vs
Owens
would bring the house down in Brooklyn

OK, wrestling on demand is my new favourite things. It's crazy to have all these shows to watch all of a sudden. If CZW, ROH and PWG join in on the fun, I'll be over the moon.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The opposite. Rollins summerslam opponent is
Triple H

It seems the new top heel is going to be
Kevin Owens

edit: Rollins was just mentioned on ESPN

Its because he told a Cleveland crowd they suck and the closest they'll get to a championship is looking at his belt. That part was even on Jim Rome's show this morning.

It's a bit shady, but fuck it, how different is it to pre-ordering now Sony is funding the rest? $2 million was NEVER going to be enough to make a Shenmue. They needed a show of interest/faith, they got it, so it's getting made.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I prepay 29 dollars for a big budget game through Kickstarter...

And I'm suppossed to be upset about this, because "boo, spirit of kickstand ruined" or something?

I'm getting the game I want, game gets the budget it needs.

Life is great.

Top Bottom