• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Cagey

Banned
Brock didn't even blink.
20QzBea.gif
When you fucking around while dad's at work but then he comes home and he's got that look that says mom told him everything.

Kaladin

So are we supposed to be mad that the Kickstarter was just to gauge interest in Shenmue 3?

Same thing happened with the Veronica Mars movie, we just weren't privy to it till Warner Bros green lit it.

Following the series' cancellation, Rob Thomas wrote a feature film script continuing the storyline, but Warner Bros. opted not to fund the project at the time. On March 13, 2013, Thomas and star Kristen Bell launched a fundraising campaign to produce the film through Kickstarter, offering various incentives to those who donated $10 or more. Bell, Thomas, Enrico Colantoni, Ryan Hansen, and Jason Dohring appeared in a video promoting the campaign, and it attained the $2 million goal in less than ten hours. In its first day on Kickstarter, the project broke the record as the fastest project to reach first $1 million, then $2 million; it also achieved the highest minimal pledging goal achieved and was the largest successful film project on Kickstarter. On its final campaign day, the project broke the record for the most backers on a single Kickstarter project, previously held by the Double Fine Adventure. Afterwards, the film earned a greenlight from Warner Bros. Digital Distribution.

Cagey

Banned
So are we supposed to be mad that the Kickstarter was just to gauge interest in Shenmue 3?
Gaming Side is crazy.

I'm not mad. It's a clever means of gauging interest. I just find it funny as hell that we've reached this point in Consumer culture capitalism where companies can indirectly tell customers to pay what they think an item is worth to them and people are doing it. "I want Shenmue here's 300 dollars, 60 preordered for the game and 240 of pleeeeease dollars"

I would have pledged a despicable divorceable amount for an FF7 remake.

somedevil

Here is something interesting. A chart for the viewership for all the wrestling shows last week. It includes people who dvr:

Whats interesting is over 450,000 people dvred raw last week. With all these shows WWE owns over 90% of the wrestling market place.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The fact that he's appearing at Battleground of all things suggests so.
No doubt for a fuck finish to set up Summerslam, I am curious if there's someone else they want for SS as Borks opponent, but probably not.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't that...the point of Kickstarter? What's the thoughts on this? Interest too low? I'd agree, it's low.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Signed up for Steam and bought Final Fantasy VII due to nostalgia. Blew up the first mako reactor. Woo.
Don't worry, since FFVII is modernized, there's micro transactions if you don't want to level up or earn money! Modern sensibilities! I wonder if the remake will have micro transactions for save points. After all, you can bet this remake is being ported to mobile. Mobile is probably it's lead platform anyway no?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Praise God for getting my dark theme and ignore list back, and 100ppp. Losing those are worse than losing my voice.

zychi

Banned
Finally saw Seth's promo to Cleveland. Love it.

Gotta actually watch Raw, missed it thanks to my Blackhawks winning the Cup!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
welcome back

just remember to never post a picture of a half naked man in the professional wrestling thread ever again. some of us like to browse at work.

thanks

You beefed on him? Nice. Also it wasn't a half nekkid man, we post those literally dozens of times per page. It was a nekkid man, daddy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thought you were one of the anti-ignore-list posters.
I was, until I tasted the promised land. It's a beautiful thing. I had to see a few staunch... Vita? Defenders post and... I don't recommend that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
As much as I hated the ignore list in the past, it literally will keep people who get on your nerves out of your life. I have flip flopped, and everyone should utilize it. It keeps you from saying shitty things to shitty people.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Question is, is Professor Beef over? or is the term over? this will require investigation.
I promise I have not been muting his posts. I want him to get over with this gimmick, just like Bull Dempseys new gimmick (which I love)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What bothers you about a photo of a nude man? The dick, right?

Actually don't answer that. Everyone is different and PG Vince is just fine with that.

Coach

So did anybody bring up this report by Meltzer?

– "As of this writing, the scheduled main event for WWE SummerSlam in August will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Triple H. The news was first reported by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio.

WWE has already planted the seeds for the match, with a rift forming between Rollins and The Authority and Rollins using Triple H’s pedigree finisher. It remains to be seen if Rollins will be turning babyface for his feud with Triple H, but Brock Lesnar and Triple H both wrestling at SummerSlam will help solidify the show as one of WWE’s top special events of the year."

Sorry if this is old news I just saw it.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Well a supposedly leaked poster for Summerslam is out and it features Lesnar vs
Reigns

Remember Summerslam is in Brooklyn and Raw monday is in Brooklyn as well. Tough luck for Lesnar's opponent again.

Though Lesnar vs
Owens
would bring the house down in Brooklyn

Pretty sure the poster was confirmed as a photoshop. Was same picture of Lesnar as from an earlier PPV.

No doubt for a fuck finish to set up Summerslam, I am curious if there's someone else they want for SS as Borks opponent, but probably not.

I think it is Owens vs Lesnar for Summerslam. I think
HHH
vs Rollins is a bad idea.

Top Bottom