• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Them carny fucks in Cleveland should have appreciated a real champion last night as it's the closer they'll ever get.

635633303847301298-Wrestlemania-XXXI-Kram.jpg

RP912

Banned
Imagine if Xavier Woods had a show on the Network doing simulations of events with WWE games....

The show is pretty much printing out money as we speak.

Smackdown is getting this match:

Kevin Owens vs
Cesaro

If they get time this is a must watch.

Man, I hope he gets a proper build up. Feel like he's right back where he was last year where he was putting on great matches, but only putting over other talent. Dude needs to go somewhere now that he's face.

WWE has announced a new youtube channel for videogames hosted by Xavier Woods. Here is the schedule for whats going to be on it:

...Interested in a WWE Youtube weekly series of wrestlers playing horror games

Kinda really don't know how to feel about this point in my life

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did someone make an OT in gaming side for "Famous Superstar Xavier Woods Starts Gaming Channel" news?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
PT with Xavier Woods can easily, EASILY break a million LEGIT views.

Wait, what? That's from E3? I thought that'd be something from some sort of...TV show

It was some indie guy who made his first game, and he was really excited and he had a plushie of the character and he spent most of the speech nervous because he was really proud and he hoped people liked it

It was pretty cute and cool, plus it's only $20 apparently so fuck it I might get it on PC regularly and not wait for a sale

scabro

i wasn't getting worked by the "shy and likable indy developer" gimmick until the picture of half wire half yarn yarny being made in the middle of the woods went up on the screen.

motherfuckers got me

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People were getting worked like crazy by Aisha. 'These executives are just telling us what we want to hear, but Aisha's legit'

Why?

NO NO NO NO NO NO. FUCKING WHY?!?!? Fucking Why?
Triple H
couldn't even last to work a match with
Sting
and they do this. Plus they are fucking low on heels already why would they do this?

Uhhh,
Stinger was definitely the limiting factor on that match. Triple H was in the MotY just a year prior, where he MORE than pulled his weight, and he was in just as good of shape at 31 as at 30. All the fuckery A) made that Sting match WAY better and more entertaining than it otherwise would have been., and B) was there because Sting is over 50 and can't work a lengthy WWE main event-style match anymore

If anyone has a Wrestling Observer sub and wants to help me acquire one episode of one of their podcasts, let me know! Someone I used to go to wrasslin' shows with back in the day got interviewed cause she was cosplayed as Nakamura at the Rev Pro show

klonere

Banned
Watching Rollins Ambrose from MiTB again

I might be a complete dumbass who doesn't know anything but jesus christ wouldn't blading be less damaging long term than some of these bumps? Rollins just tossing Ambrose around on the outside and the powerbomb spot JEEEZZZUSSS. Ambrose wearing the "crimson mask" coulda replaced a few of these disgusting spots.

if they still allowed blading, they'd be doing the bumps anyway I know I know

Zach

One thing that bugs me, that is small but could be rectified but he KEEPS FIXING HIS SHIRT. it's like when the other day there was a jiff of this tremendous powerbomb off the top rope with I think Emma? And Paige, and Paige fixed her hair on the way down. It just takes me out of it to see people fixing their shit. I feel the same way about people picking out a wedgie but that's a necessary evil, and one Ahmed Johnson never partook in.

If Owens would actually lose some weight a lot of his problems would vanish. His accent is hilarious though. But that's a disagreement for another day.

Agree with everything. Owens has won me over, though, because he seems genuine, as opposed to a dude trying his best to be a character.

And I've been dragging my feet on my chronological viewings, but I'm in the middle of the Rumble '98 and Ahmed Johnson -- oh, lawd, Ahmed Johnson. He looked sooooo bad and I believe that SPOILERS! after he was eliminated from the Rumble, his tights were riding up hilariously high, so I love your aside about him.

Top Bottom