• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

NoRéN

That's my opinion but look at the roster.....after injuries and recent call ups it leaves Tyler Breeze and Finn Balor at the top of the card.

With Sasha Banks and Charlotte and the other women there at least there is an interesting women's division they can fall back on in hard times.
Then they ain't coming up for a while.

klonere

Banned
Joe calling the title the "NXT World Heavyweight Championship"

It's definitely never been called that before, does that mean its now on par with the main roster titles?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm always surprised WWE hasn't done the 'evil asian' gimmick since KENSO/Kenzo Suzuki

Yoko, despite his racist as fuck manager and the Asian panic angle they were running is easily the least racist gimmick a Japanese man ever got. Played by a Samoan of course (though he does have a very Japanese nose)

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys know WWE totally monitors the internet, right? They'll mistake this faux love for Nikki Bella for genuine appreciation and give her even more of Luger's moveset that doesn't quite work when performed by a 120lbs woman, right?

I mean, Nikki Bella trying to do a scoop powerslam is gonna end up hurting someone sometime and that's on you guys!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I always loved Vince trying to put ouver how much more agile and smart Luger was than Yoko.

Come on, Vince. Nobody's buying it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You guys know WWE totally monitors the internet, right? They'll mistake this faux love for Nikki Bella for genuine appreciation and give her even more of Luger's moveset that doesn't quite work when performed by a 120lbs woman, right?

I mean, Nikki Bella trying to do a scoop powerslam is gonna end up hurting someone sometime and that's on you guys!

What faux love? She has great strikes, a good movelist, has interesting matches and my favorite current finisher. I even loved that Brie angle they did at the PPV.

Lum1n3s

Mundo got hit hard with that 2x4!!!!

Did I just see two people die?!?!

This is why Lucha Underground was nominated for a Emmy!!!!

TraBuch

Banned
They keep cutting to two female audience members. Are they somebody? Or is LU just focusing on them because they're attractive or something?

somedevil

what tag?

There was a tag match between the vaudevillians and Jason Jordan and Kid Mikaze who is the new person that makes the gear. They were going to lose to lead to Gable becoming Jordan's tag partner.

In the match Mikaze got legit knocked out by English so the ended the match.

Barrage

Dunno why everyone is complaining about the Network, i'm liking the alt programming. Anyone else watching the sneak preview of Nathan's 4th of July hot dog eating contest they have on now?

Top Bottom