• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

klonere

Banned
I'm the 3rd longest reigning diva's champ but all anyone talks about are the women of NXT. I'm here to,see these rookies and get respect

"I heard these NXT women were a big deal but all I see are a poseur, a girl with daddy issues and a sci fi convention reject with a horrible accent. I'm the champ where it matters, on Raw, on real, actual TV and I'm probably going to be there forever. You girls are going to struggle to get a cup of coffee up in the real world. I'm here to shut all these idiots up who keep on going on about those "NXT girls" who wrestle in this dinky, dirty, dark little basement"

Soemthing along those lines that insults the smarks in NXT would get NUCLEAR heat.

"I heard these NXT women were a big deal but all I see are a poseur, a girl with daddy issues and a sci fi convention reject with a horrible accent. I'm the champ where it matters, on Raw, on real, actual TV and I'm probably going to be there forever. You girls are going to struggle to get a cup of coffee up in the real world. I'm here to shut all these idiots up who keep on going on about those "NXT girls" who wrestle in this dinky, dirty, dark little basement"

Soemthing along those lines that insults the smarks in NXT would get NUCLEAR heat.

tumblr_n1kd14JHCF1sk8ja7o1_400.gif

OK, I'd be interested to see how that goes. I'm probably thinking about it all wrong though, the whole storyline hook thing...

klonere

Banned
OK, I'd be interested to see how that goes. I'm probably thinking about it all wrong though, the whole storyline hook thing...

Oh there is no way that is how that would go down

I'm looking forward to Charlotte going up and tagging with Paige until they go into a frenemies storyline

actually I don't know what they are going to do with the NXT girls on the main roster, its too hard to anticipate writing that is as fucking awful as Diva's feuds.

Nikki should go to NXT and make sure she says that Eva Marie, in her opinion, is clearly a better wrestler than any one there and then Eva Marie gets victories over some of the NXT women thanks to Bella shenanigans.

Make sure riot police are on standby.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Saw on Twitter that Kane should have won MITB because every show ends with him doing a run in anyway.

Lol
Hard to argue with that logic. Kane could consistently false start folks for months on end!

Fox318

Has Woods caught heat from WWE/Folks in here for starting a Video Gamer YouTube channel?

nUnXfem.jpg

PATERSON, PATERSON YOU GET THAT R-TRUTH IN HERE. I HEAR HE'S TRYING TO GET OVER AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN GET OVER ARE CENA, MY SON HUNTER, AND ROCK'S COUSIN.

I"M GONNA RIP HIS ASS APART

klonere

Banned
nUnXfem.jpg

PATERSON, PATERSON YOU GET THAT R-TRUTH IN HERE. I HEAR HE'S TRYING TO GET OVER AND THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN GET OVER ARE CENA, MY SON HUNTER, AND ROCK'S COUSIN.

I"M GONNA RIP HIS ASS APART

PATTERSON GET THE RYDER FOLDER. YES THAT ONE. AND GET ME MY CEREMONIAL SHOVEL

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A lot of the time with monsters in wrestling, less is more. Especially with bigger dudes. You didn't want to see Andre every week nor did you want to see Kane every week. But I realized in the early to mid 90s, I loved seeing Vader and Yoko(before he got completely out of shape) weekly. They weren't just some ~scary~ monsters, they went out every week and proved why they were better than these other monsters by constantly showing their aggression and that they wouldn't be worn out by weekly or even lengthier matches. That most monsters could be outran or outendured, but you were rarely going to outlast Yoko or Vader.

Too bad Cornette, Undertaker, booking, and Yoko himself ruined the mystique of that character.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yoko is actually on TV more in his "he's really too fat to wrestle, let's pair him with Owen" tag team phase than he is as 1993 WWF Champion, when he was more of a Brock Lesnar style special attraction. Bret doesn't even get his rematch until a USA special event in NOVEMBER.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sasha Brooks or whatever her name is is just running scared of the real Diva's champion and best pure striker in the WWE, Nikki Bella. She's hiding like the scarred little girl she is.

klonere

Banned
NoRéN;168739204 said:
Any word on why Sasha or Charlotte have not made the main roster jump?

because main roster is a desolate hellscape for women wrestlers and HHH is clearly protecting them from the horrors of reality

NoRéN

Because that would pretty much drain the NXT roster of it's best wrestlers?
That's the official reason or your opinion: "we fucked up and talent pool is running dry"?

because main roster is a desolate hellscape for women wrestlers and HHH is clearly protecting them from the horrors of reality
Now that would be funny if true.
HHH: Trust Me, you don't want to go to RAW.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That's because it took Bret until November to muster up the courage after being legit shook.

I wouldn't be in a rush to have Yoko kill me again either.

Kaladin

NoRéN;168740099 said:
That's the official reason or your opinion: "we fucked up and talent pool is running dry"?

That's my opinion but look at the roster.....after injuries and recent call ups it leaves Tyler Breeze and Finn Balor at the top of the card.

With Sasha Banks and Charlotte and the other women there at least there is an interesting women's division they can fall back on in hard times.

somedevil

time to convalesce with the scum and general dregs of humanity that inhabit Full Sail University

The hate at the full sail crowd is stupid and posts like this deserve the Corpus Christie crowds.

Plus the hat was started by a troll poster who got banned.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yoko is great in 1993/1994. Like an even more menacing Earthquake with a better finisher. Lex...probably should have beaten him though and that stipulation kinda fucked him over badly. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow though.

Kaladin

The hate at the full sail crowd is stupid and posts like this deserve the Corpus Christie crowds.

Plus the hat was started by a troll poster who got banned.

The hate is deserved sometimes, you occasionally have a segment of the crowd that obviously comes as a group who chant stupid shit to get themselves over.

It has been bad enough that the wrestlers have called the crowd out on it sometimes.

Top Bottom