• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dunno why everyone is complaining about the Network, i'm liking the alt programming. Anyone else watching the sneak preview of Nathan's 4th of July hot dog eating contest they have on now?
Sounds pretty good...

klonere

Banned
There was a tag match between the vaudevillians and Jason Jordan and Kid Mikaze who is the new person that makes the gear. They were going to lose to lead to Gable becoming Jordan's tag partner.

In the match Mikaze got legit knocked out by English so the ended the match.

ah thats unfortunate, the gable/jordan angle was pretty great

FUCKING AMAZING MATCH

qyrnnLD.gif

Here is lucha undergrounds competition for the Emmy

Outstanding Structured Reality Program

– Antiques Roadshow
– Bar Rescue
– Best Bars in America
– Catch a Contractor
– Cold Justice
– Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
– Extreme Weight Loss
– Hotel Impossible
– Impractical Jokers
– Iyanla: Fix My Life
– Love It Or List It
– Love, Lust or Run
– Lucha Underground
– The Millionaire Matchmaker
– MythBusters
– No Limits
– The People’s Couch
– The Profit
– Property Brothers
– Repeat After Me
– Sex Box
– Shark Tank
– Storage Wars
– Tiny House Nation
– Undercover Boss
– Wake Up Call
– What Could Possibly Go Wrong
– Who Do You Think You Are?
– The Women Tell All
– World’s Funniest Fails

Fox318

Who Do You Think You Are?

Why do they do celebs?

Wouldn't it be more interesting if they take somebody who thinks they come from humble origins and connect the dots to say a king or something?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
John taffer is awesome but he is no Dario Cueto.

A Bar Rescue X LU cross over would be good for business
Taffer is amazing. He should be the general manager. I'll watch anything with Taffer Da Gawd.

Ithil

The Bálor doc on NXT is excellent. Not just for him, but for Becky too.
Looking forward to the NJPW part next week.

Hilarious to see ICW on WWE TV.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly surprised WWE has not bought taffer in for something. Him coming out in the middle of a shitty match to SHUT IT DOWN would be great
Stop, stop! I can only sleep with you on the first date once and you're saying everything I want to hear!

somedevil

The Bálor doc on NXT is excellent. Not just for him, but for Becky too.
Looking forward to the NJPW part next week.

Hilarious to see ICW on WWE TV.

Yeah it was the only time you get to see Ricochet in the WWE until Lucha Underground is no more.

If they got New Japan footage it was nice of them to do that when they are in a way competing with each other.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF is returning folks, this time on PC.

Stay tuned for more later. Bless you steam sale.

Cagey

Banned
How does the internet reconcile hating the Bella Twins with their popularity among female fans due to the entertaining reality television show Total Divas? Should the WWE not listen to its female audience?

Some dude in the Unraveled ot is bitching about wrasslegaf ruining their gif
That's what we do.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've got a backlog of about 12 GCCX episodes. Started watching it before they were ever subbed. The SA group does the lawd's work bringing them over.

I just watched Rollins-Ambrose from MitB.

No sympy for anybody who was bitching about that match being "boring". It was maybe 5-10 minutes longer than it needed to be, though even the excess was well-done and contributed to the story, but that match was GREAT. Well-told, well-paced, spots that were spread out and made sense, no spamming of stupid and dangerous ladder spots a la that Ziggler/Harper match last year, and an ending that was unique, made both guys look strong, and was complemented by it being the first "real" Rollins victory yet still only by a hair and by Ambrose looking like he was on the verge of tears after expending so much and coming up short. It's the best singles match both guys have had in a while, both looked like stars, and the audience was into it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just watched Rollins-Ambrose from MitB.

No sympy for anybody who was bitching about that match being "boring". It was maybe 5-10 minutes longer than it needed to be, though even the excess was well-done and contributed to the story, but that match was GREAT. Well-told, well-paced, spots that were spread out and made sense, no spamming of stupid and dangerous ladder spots a la that Ziggler/Harper match last year, and an ending that was unique, made both guys look strong, and was complemented by it being the first "real" Rollins victory yet still only by a hair and by Ambrose looking like he was on the verge of tears after expending so much and coming up short. It's the best singles match both guys have had in a while, both looked like stars, and the audience was into it.

I liked it a lot. It was really exciting. I'm not sure who didn't like it, but it was faaaantastic.

Top Bottom