• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

bean breath, as a retro gamer, how do you feel about the gamecenter cx series?

Gamecenter CX

I'm like hey, what's up, hello?

Time to play retro games with my homie The Kacho

Married to the scene, I can never let it go

Name is B2, don't guess- you already know

Enough about me now let's enjoy the show

#BARS

Y1QXaRu.gif

UberTag

We need to book a match between Yoko Taro wearing the Emil mask and Xavier Woods for Battleground.
How do we make this happen?

Honestly I got no problem with it just that I don't have a home town team to root for and don't have a easy way of wacthing it.

That's different than saying "it's a dumb sport". Anyways, most likely, if you're gonna watch the peak matches you'll have to watch teams that are nowhere near where you live (unless you live in Europe).

Mate, is this an attack on FIFA and FOOTBALL, Mate? Cos like, my Dad will totally chin your Dad. Mate.

Serious, bruv. Fuckin septics who ain't got a clue can do one, as far as I'm concerned. That's right, Vince. Jog on.

Incidentally, how're you liking McClaren? Has he adopted a Geordie accent yet?

Real talk, American Football > "Real" Football

come at me bruv

Oh, you traitorous swine!

What was it that drew you most to American football? Fatties masquerading as athletes? Severe head trauma? Stopping every minute for MORE ADVERTS!!

I think my favourite thing about American sports is how everything's sponsored by something. "Well, Chet, let's take a look at the Play of the Week, sponsored by [insert sponsor here]", "that replay was brought to you by [insert sponsor here]", "bring up the [insert sponsor here] action cam!".

Also, stats! Can't be a real sport without endless statistics!

What was it that drew you most to American football? Fatties masquerading as athletes? Severe head trauma? Stopping every minute for MORE ADVERTS!!

I think my favourite thing about American sports is how everything's sponsored by something. "Well, Chet, let's take a look at the Play of the Week, sponsored by [insert sponsor here]", "that replay was brought to you by [insert sponsor here]", "bring up the [insert sponsor here] action cam!".

Scottish-Claymores-Logo.png

I ignore all the stats, I'm still a casual American Football watcher so I don't need to know that shit :p And let's not pretend football coverage isn't similarly obsessed!

frnXxyMh.jpg

Can your wizards do a Kamehameha? I didn't think so.

Pffffft, special effects.

Dt9jyBA.gif

Scottish-Claymores-Logo.png

I ignore all the stats, I'm still a casual American Football watcher so I don't need to know that shit :p And let's not pretend football coverage isn't similarly obsessed!

Football coverage is becoming increasingly Americanised, I agree. Sky are just awful. The SPL's a pile of shite as well, so I guess I can perhaps see why you'd abandon football for hand egg :p

Browny

Banned
Hand egg is good stuff. As a youngster, always a good excuse to stay up until stupid o'clock in the morning watching on Channel 4.

And fuck Sky and their huge subscription fees.

Serious, bruv. Fuckin septics who ain't got a clue can do one, as far as I'm concerned. That's right, Vince. Jog on.

Incidentally, how're you liking McClaren? Has he adopted a Geordie accent yet?

I think McClaren will do well for us. The fans might not like him as he's not a fancy name and has that stupid wally with a brolly tag, but he's a good coach and tactician.

Gamecenter CX

I'm like hey, what's up, hello?

Time to play retro games with my homie The Kacho

Married to the scene, I can never let it go

Name is B2, don't guess- you already know

Enough about me now let's enjoy the show

#BARS

Y1QXaRu.gif
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Abdullah Kobayashi's had to pull out BJW's Sumo Hall show, as he's tested positive for hep c again.

I think McClaren will do well for us. The fans might not like him as he's not a fancy name and has that stupid wally with a brolly tag, but he's a good coach and tactician.

Yeah, he seems like a solid choice and the hate for him is somewhat overblown. Not an exciting choice, but I think you know what to expect with McClaren, whereas I'm not really sure what we're getting with Bilic.

jred2k

With the sideboard you're looking at adverts the entire time you watch a game of soccer. European sports are way worse about having corporate logos on the jerseys and playing surface too.

Cagey

Banned
With the sideboard you're looking at adverts the entire time you watch a game of soccer. European sports are way worse about having corporate logos on the jerseys and playing surface too.
My favorite team is the Manchester Chevys. They really took it to the Chelsea Samsung last week bro.

The difference being that the clubs are the ones benefiting financially from adverts on their shirts and in their stadiums, whereas it's solely the broadcasters who profit from their advert-infested broadcasts.

jred2k

The difference being that the clubs are the ones benefiting financially from adverts on their shirts and in their stadiums, whereas it's solely the broadcasters who profit from their advert-infested broadcasts.
That allows them to pay the leagues higher broadcast rates and then the teams get a piece of that.

Sephzilla

Halo 5 Limited Collectors Edition is 250 bucks and they cant even bother to pack in a real copy of the game for you to own. 343 is going full carny.

Top Bottom