• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Say what you will about the Giant Bomb folks, but they and the other idiots behind the PAX Rumble book a better wrestling-ish show than WWE's main roster writers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yo my dude do you really want to go down the road of the average American not working enough?

Is that a road you really want to go down?

I wouldn't dare to question your hardened work ethics, my friend.
Watching the goalposts move from stadium to stadium. When you paint people with so broad a brush, especially in a negative light, it's tough to not look cunty. I mean, it's not like I think all YOUR people are weird flooring connoisseurs!

Can we stop with the USA bashing friends? I miss the FnP era.
SM.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Felt like no stakes, felt like no passion,

Are you sure that wasn't just because it was in NXT? Where the only storyline I can even remember is Zayn winning the title? Are you sure it's not just that?

Nothing in NXT feels like it has any stakes except for the Sami Zayn storyline. And that was done better with Neville/Zayn.

Heel

This is getting silly. WWE, the fans are clamoring, even taking the time to create custom versions of Samoe Joe's NXT entrance theme.

The time is now. Release the CDQ on iTunes. #SummerJam

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Imagine Godzilla-inspired sirens and trumpet blasts followed by a combination brown noise + pink noise generator.

And someone stuck at the character select screen on 1080 Snowboarding

In the basement

Turned up real loud

So CZW is on the streaming on demand train huh?

I don't know if that's amazing or scary...but either or good shit.

No, man it's great you get some pretty hard hitting female wrestling too. It's mainly the recent shows on demand at the moment, but they do have 2 from 2001/2002.

RP912

Banned
No, man it's great you get some pretty hard hitting female wrestling too. It's mainly the recent shows on demand at the moment, but they do have 2 from 2001/2002.

Yea I seen the list of stuff. Good deal, especially the fact that they include documentaries and another promotion in the package. Maybe one day I'll subscribe when my funds get better, so I can see that long ass Jeez documentary :/.

RP912

Banned
It's safe to say that Joe will be returning to ROH in no time. So far his NXT debut been a mess and a half. Dude put Kidd on the shelf, his theme sounds like a bside to the movie Hackers, and he just don't look like in the promotion. It's like Nick Gage going to TNA...it just sticks out like a sore thumb.

Honestly, dude had a hit with the twitch streaming gimmick.

RP912

Banned
Itami was a hit and miss on my radar. Even as KENTA, I was like meh to him. I remember my old friend was a huge mark for him and Low Ki. Low Ki is understandable, but KENTA/Itami....ugh 4/10.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nothing about Kow Li is understandable unless it's like your first time seeing a dude doing big kewl spots

Low Ki is the Seagal of wrestlers. But even lamer.

Low Ki was cool in 2002 when he was doing highly choreographed bullshit kung fu sequences with Amazing Red

He's a goddamn idiot now and has been for like a decade. There's a reason Akebono squashed the shit out of him, and that dude doesn't hate anybody!

RP912

Banned
Nothing about Kow Li is understandable unless it's like your first time seeing a dude doing big kewl spots

Low Ki is the Seagal of wrestlers. But even lamer.

but that voice though....

Low Ki has it all. Dope moveset, Kung Fu movie dubbed voice, and the "I'm better than you" gimmick.

Top Bottom