• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
but that voice though....

Low Ki has it all. Dope moveset, Kung Fu movie dubbed voice, and the "I'm better than you" gimmick.
And an incredibly untouchable tantrum game as well

The only way Low Ki can knock people out is if he kicks someone as hard as humanly possible when they're expecting a far safer strike

See: Dan Maff, Ahtu, Sami Callihan, etc

Tldr; fuck that dude

Sephzilla

Taka is coming, mother fuckers
tumblr_n5p80rGZPZ1r0qabqo1_540.jpg

tumblr_m9hypb31KG1qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kanemoto needs to come basck to NJPW and either team with Nagata or Kojima for CozyKoji

God damn what an era of wrestling the early mid 2000s were in regards to Junior Heavyweights

There's something I don't like about the way big men are handled in WWE. A lot of the time it seems like they just wrestle WWE style but only pepper in a few strength spots. The only divergence I've seen from this is Hall of Pain Mark Henry, which is why I liked him so much.

Cagey

Banned
How does the internet reconcile hating the Bella Twins with their popularity among female fans due to the entertaining reality television show Total Divas? Should the WWE not listen to its female audience
Shoemaker and Sweet Sweet Peter Rosenberg wondering what will happen when Eva Marie returns as a hero against the Bellas and how she'll get received, because smarks hate her but she's hugely popular from Total Divas among real life normal people.

It will be interesting. And funny.

So CZW is on the streaming on demand train huh?

I don't know if that's amazing or scary...but either or good shit.

Indies making their own WWE Network can be irritating. Most are just chucking up old as fuck content and barely any of it. AIW, Chikara, etc. The CZW one seems ok though. Seems to focus on recent shows.

RP912

Banned
Indies making their own WWE Network can be irritating. Most are just chucking up old as fuck content and barely any of it. AIW, Chikara, etc. The CZW one seems ok though. Seems to focus on recent shows.

My only issue with indies going the stream approach is the same issues that gamers have with all of these digital distributions. It can be a cluttered mess when you have 6 different promotions trying to ride the stream train. It's understandable on a business level, but the convenient level will be a pain in the ass to deal with...

Cagey

Banned
The Witcher 3 is such a white game. Everyone is so white. Makes me uncomfortable. Like when I visit a friend in Virginia and there's just too many white people around.

I always found it amusing that some MMA site used my GIF of Sakuraba kneeing Nakamura in the face at WK7 and wrote an article about Sakuraba struggling with pro-wrestling because he legitimately KO'd Nak. It's a spot Nakamura used many times before, most notably against Takayama and that one was far more beastly.

klonere

Banned
Shoemaker and Sweet Sweet Peter Rosenberg wondering what will happen when Eva Marie returns as a hero against the Bellas and how she'll get received, because smarks hate her but she's hugely popular from Total Divas among real life normal people.

It will be interesting. And funny.

are you saying an attractive and charismatic women does well on a reality program whereas on a wrestling show where she is expected to wrestle it hasn't worked out so well

There's something I don't like about the way big men are handled in WWE. A lot of the time it seems like they just wrestle WWE style but only pepper in a few strength spots. The only divergence I've seen from this is Hall of Pain Mark Henry, which is why I liked him so much.

I really really hope that Titus and Big E get to do some hoss spots in the current New Day PTP feud. Just real simple shit like trying to knock each other over with shoulder blocks, forearms all that stuff. It won't happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I always found it amusing that some MMA site used my GIF of Sakuraba kneeing Nakamura in the face at WK7 and wrote an article about Sakuraba struggling with pro-wrestling because he legitimately KO'd Nak. It's a spot Nakamura used many times before, most notably against Takayama and that one was far more beastly.

MMAMecca? Mixed Marital Status dot com? Who did this?

We can't trust you since you're #Carny2TheCore

Honorable to protect the business, Bronson.

I'm Rudo to the boooonnne
But yeah that shit was real dumb. Everybody was arguing, dude was just sitting with water. A real shitshow.

My only issue with indies going the stream approach is the same issues that gamers have with all of these digital distributions. It can be a cluttered mess when you have 6 different promotions trying to ride the stream train. It's understandable on a business level, but the convenient level will be a pain in the ass to deal with...

IMO, Indies aren't really providing enough content to justify it, with few exceptions. If I'm subscribing, I either want alllll the old shit or the very recent shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have trouble justifying a monthly payment to WWE and they own everything.

I can't even imagine paying CZW a monthly fee for 'on demand'

I have trouble justifying a monthly payment to WWE and they own everything.

I can't even imagine paying CZW a monthly fee for 'on demand'

Justify it by telling yourself you're paying into the Bronson-Lee Needs a Sports Car Fund

I actually have nothing to do with that streaming thing. I'm all out!

klonere

Banned
Smackdown notes:

Cesaro got to cut a promo holy shit. Well, he interrupted Owens but still, it counts! Still gutted that Tyson got injured, they had the best looking merch in the WWE.

Okay I'm sold on this Reigns Wyatt feud if only because I'm digging Reigns when it really feels like he is truly being unsettled by Wyatt. Gives his character an emotional level that it lacked previously. His acting is progressing quite nicely as well.

Ambrose Sheamus should be a good stiff match but I think Ambrose might eat another L or at least not win via Authority BS. Fuck the Authority storyline.

Rollins cut a good promo, claiming not to be afraid of Brock and that Brock knows Rollins is dangerous cos he took the belt off him.

somedevil

Here his the Viewership for ROH and Tna for yesterday:

8pm ROH: 172,000
11pm: 100,000

TNA: 9pm: 347,000
12pm: 102,000

So ROH did 272,000 viewers down 27,000 from last week and TNA did 449,000 up 45,000 viewers.

Basically the pattern is showing TNA fans don't watch ROH and ROH fans don't watch TNA.

Alucard

Banned
So, I don't get why gaming side is so hyped for Horizon. Looks like any other "cool" 3rd person action game in a sci-fi setting.

Top Bottom