• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

I'm glad Zayn's taking time to heal. Sad Bryan couldn't learn that before it was too late

At least Big Show and Kane continue to be healthy, showing these brats how it's really done. Pain is all in the mind

Fox318

I'm glad Zayn's taking time to heal. Sad Bryan couldn't learn that before it was too late

At least Big Show and Kane continue to be healthy, showing these brats how it's really done. Pain is all in the mind
Probably also helps Zayn that he is in hhhs protected 4(owens, hideo, Zayn, and Finn)

did Bryan ever have anyone in power aside from a few part timers like y2j?

CH1LqNJUEAAh3iC.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Keep calling. Unbelievable. Keep calling, folks.

This deal makes no sense. Are you ready for this, gang?

You're not going to believe this.

...are they sure we can do this, Don? They're letting us do this?

Alright, gang.

https://youtu.be/OmQrmiqr7Fg?t=1m15s

I'm in a wormhole, a black hole of Don West screaming "FAAAAHKTUREE SET"

I love this

Zach

It's Friday. What does everyone have planned?

Depends on if the boy wants to go to his mom's or not. Either I'll be playing Ratchet and Clank with him or... hmmm... well:

• Watching Foxcatcher
  • Watching Chungking Express
  • Watching The Prisoner
  • Playing Alien: Isolation
  • Playing The Twin Snakes

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
[WRESTLE-1 News] It has been officially announced that Masakatsu Funaki [46] will be leaving W-1 after his contract expires in June. TAJIRI [44] as well will be working a limited schedule going forward as he will be seeking an opportunity abroad as an acupuncturists.

In regards to Funaki, it appears the two were unable to come to terms with a contract renewal. As it was mentioned that a “compromise of conditions” could not be met. Funaki has been close to Mutoh since his active return to pro-wrestling in 2009 back in All Japan Pro-Wrestling and was active in W-1 since day one.

This is not the end of Funaki though as he will continue competing after June as a completely freelance wrestler, which quite a number of wrestlers and veterans do as of late. It appears there is somethings that Funaki still looks to achieve before he hangs up the boots when that times comes. His final match as a W-1 affiliated wrestler will be on June 20 in Chiba.

Funaki getting the fuck out of that sinking ship

Line-up for the NOAH Global Jr. League;

. Yoshinari Ogawa
. Taiji Ishimori
. Daisuke Harada
. Atsushi Kotoge
. Zack Sabre Jr.
. Kenou
. Hajime Ohara
. Hitoshi Kumano
. Bengala (AAA)
. Sho Tanaka (NJPW)
. Taichi (Suzuki-gun)
. TAKA Michinoku (Suzuki-gun)
. El Desperado (Suzuki-gun)

Some good looking matches there, not many outsiders though. Happy to see Sho Tanaka get a spot.

kiguel182

Just caught up with Raw and yeah, I agree with all the comments about Wyatt. Guy is stale as hell because he has no stories. You need a good story and he has none. Random promos and matches won't do anything for him.

It's the polar opposite of Owens that has a story going on, a character that does different stuff every week.

Neville is also getting lost a bit because, again, no story. He does is finisher and that's that. You won't get him over like that. Or anyone.

Also, Ziggler's look is just the worst and they are wasting Lana big time. I have no idea what they are doing there.

Kane and AJ deserve a lot more credit for getting little Danny Bryan over than they receive. Bryan's heel run was really wonderful and gave people easy ways to cheer for him when he flipped. It was great work.

They did. The whole Aj and Bryan thing was what started all of this. Mainly because she was really good at looking as innocent as possible while Bryan was just the biggest ass.

And Kane played his part well but I'm going to say Bryan did most of the leg work there. Kane worked because of the contrast he had with Bryan.

Still, if it wasn't for his charisma (and a brogue kick) none of that would have evolved like it did. Let's not start giving credit for creative here. It just shows that if you give someone good something and stick with it they have a better chance than the random matches they give most mid carders.

Top Bottom