• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Ferny

My life is complete. I just met and talked to Kevin Owens at a Target lol. Had his kid with him so wasn't trying to take up a bunch of his time. Real cool dude.

BigAT

My life is complete. I just met and talked to Kevin Owens at a Target lol. Had his kid with him so wasn't trying to take up a bunch of his time. Real cool dude.

Whatever, I watched Billy Gunn and his agent eat breakfast with an uncomfortable silence between them in 2007.

Fox318

He asked if I had gone to an NXT show yet and what I thought of it. And then we talked about Orlando a bit since I've been living here for a while. Quick chat mostly.
You're getting worked into a shoot brother.

Make sure you blade when you see the NXT show. Do what's best for business.

Cagey

Banned
Big fan of Daria "The Jersey Devil" on Tough Enough. Ass kicking no nonsense Jersey Shore MMA lesbian here to wreck shit and steal my heart.

Overall, Tough Enough managed to get a solid collection of Characters who will be Welcome on the USA Network.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Are you sure it was him?
z3c9Rgd.jpg

Top Bottom