• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

tm24

Holy shit this ROH crowd is fucking so mediocre. Like the crowd isnt reacting to anything. I mean the booking hasnt helped with someone pulling the ref out in like 3 matches

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I feel like this ppv has been poorly paced. It just keeps going from spot to spot without any breaks, I doubt that's helping any.

They could've used a backstage interview or two to just give us a two minute break.

Cagey

Banned
Whenever I go to a WWE show, I'm seated next to a snotty little kid.

And when I go to an ROH show, I'm next to annoying drunk men. Goddammit
1/3 the ROH audience at Hammerstein Ballroom is annoying drunks.

1/3 are smarks trying to get themselves over with Inside Pro Wrestling chants or shouting random wrestling jokes or wrestler names to get someone else to react.

1/3 are normal people.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ROH ain't doin no business in here. Bellator main event coming up.

Sephzilla

Booted up WWE 2k15 for the first time in a while, loaded up My Career, lost the World Heavyweight Title to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam.

41022-will-smith-I-aint-even-mad-tKbi.jpeg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Road Warrior Animal just came out for no particular reason before Ken Shamrock.

Bellator is the best wrestling I've seen this year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kimbo got out of something that should have ended up. Gotta give him credit for doing that to a 51 year old

Sephzilla

Kimbo would have been fucked if he wasn't facing a guy older than The Undertaker. Clearly Shamrock should have snapped and put Kimbo in the ankle lock.

RP912

Banned
As long as Bull still relevant...he can carry on the doritoes and chilli dogs.

On a brighter note, props to Jay Lethal for winning the big one. In the words of my son...HURRAH THE CHAMPION!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF is coming back. Here's a teaser. Who's That Superstar?

N8aHmcZ.gif

Top Bottom